Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sunglasses are a must for optimal incelwalking

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★
Once the cooler months come I plan to incelwalk often. I never wore sunglasses before, but I've come to believe that they are a perfect accessory for incels in areas where you can't avoid other pedestrians.
1. They allow you to avoid eye contact.
2. They allow you to safely stare at tits & ass if you're too high inhib to stare openly. This gets more mileage in the summer, of course, but I personally walk less in the summer because I don't want to shower and be forced to see my beta body.

The downside is that they may interfere with your body's sleep cycle by tricking your brain into thinking it's evening. Try to find a pair that are just dark enough to obscure the direction of your gaze, but not too dark.

Doaks — Gif of the day #66- Sunglasses Edition!

I feel safe when I wear sunglasses.

The downside is that they may interfere with your body's sleep cycle by tricking your brain into thinking it's evening. Try to find a pair that are just dark enough to obscure the direction of your gaze, but not too dark.
On second thought, if you really want to avoid depriving yourself of sunlight: Only put the sunglasses over your eyes when you see someone approaching, and keep them off otherwise. Idk I'm stupid ND and faded so what do I know.

I have 2 kinds of sunglasses, They are beautiful

Why the fuck would you go outside unless it was absolutely necessary

I hate going outside without my sunglasses

I look even more subhuman with glasses

Real nigga shit, I do what you just said and It makes going outside somewhat tolerable JFL
Sunglassmaxxing boyo :cool::cool::cool::cool::what::what::what:

I have prescription glasses it's so over for me.
I love sunglasses cause they make you look a lot cooler also avoid eye contact. Also my eyes are sensitive to light.
But can't wear cause I need prescription glasses to see anything.

I have prescription glasses it's so over for me.
I love sunglasses cause they make you look a lot cooler also avoid eye contact. Also my eyes are sensitive to light.
But can't wear cause I need prescription glasses to see anything.
You can get prescription sunglasses if moneys not a problem

You can get prescription sunglasses if moneys not a problem
I went to an optometrist once and he said I can only get very simple nerdy looking sunglasses because the more stylish ones do not work with prescription thing in them.
This was years ago and it was one charlatan I shouldn't trust. Maybe they have better technology now.

I plan to go ask more reputable optometrists and see if they have good looking options. It's something on my todo list.