Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sundays are always ropefuel for me and I don't know why exactly

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I ought to be grateful that I don't have to get up for a shit job Monday morning (being neet) but maybe it's knowing I've just spent another weekend rotting alone. It's not like I dwell on it though. And even when I was a teen and had family around I always called them 'Suicidal Sundays' in my head.

Fucking Sundays. Always had an issue with them.

I ought to be grateful that I don't have to get up for a shit job Monday morning (being neet) but maybe it's knowing I've just spent another weekend rotting alone. It's not like I dwell on it though. And even when I was a teen and had family around I always called them 'Suicidal Sundays' in my head.

Fucking Sundays. Always had an issue with them.
Cels who work on Mondays have my upmost respect. To neetism we will march on too.

To neetism we will march on too
Imagine having to go to all that shitfest while all sexhavers get to spend time with their gfs, cuddle, hug and kiss themselves to roost from an exhaustive weagecucking hell and outcasts having nothing but consuming electronics, toys and collectibles or even a pet that doesn't equate to a romantic relationship and then forced again to that hellfest? how is that fair loooool?

Imagine having to go to all that shitfest while all sexhavers get to spend time with their gfs, cuddle, hug and kiss themselves to roost from an exhaustive weagecucking hell and outcasts having nothing but consuming electronics, toys and collectibles or even a pet that doesn't equate to a romantic relationship and then forced again to that hellfest? how is that fair loooool?
You talk as if I chose to work. Nigga Im forced to have green paper or I'm living in a cardboard box. I want to neet as much as the next guy here

The weekends can be very boring especially if one doesn't have any social life

When I wasn't wageslaving, I always found sundays to be extra boring. All I would do is lay around and watch jewball all day. Then I would mow the lawn, our yard is fucking huge so that took a while. This was when I was younger. Never did I expect those boring Sundays to be my everyday life when I got older.

Nigga Im forced to have green paper or I'm living in a cardboard box. I want to neet as much as the next guy here
You can larp as a disabled person ngl