Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Summer weather as a scrawnycel

Ghostface

Ghostface

Never had no one ever
★★★★★
I fucking hate it, im built like i just walked out of a Nazi concentration camp, and wearing long sleeves is basically my shield from not breaking down while out in public, makes me miss living in Oregon where it would mostly be 60-70 degrees and i could wear layers and not feel miserable, even though its been between 85-100 degrees most days since the end of may, if i have to go outside i wear the thinniest long sleeved shirt, i know normies are shit talking me in their head as i walk past, i know they are, and i just had to have an ugly fucking mug to go with it, when toilets say they have a preference and its "rail thin boys" they really mean pretty boy chads that weigh 100 pounds. anyways, SCREW THIS WEATHER, SCREW SUMMER, AND SCREW YOU LANA DEL REY :feelsree:

Fuck I hate the heat. I have bad Hyperhydrosis and it gets even worse in summer. fml

i hate summer aswell

i always want to cover my body because im an omega framelet

I wish summer wasn't a thing.

Summer is a faggot