Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Summer time is worst time for incels

R

Russocel

Banned
-
Today i went to the train station to go to near by city to visit a family member. My city is a hub so many people wait for connections. In b4 truecels don't leave the house..

Well today I witnessed couple after couple of attractive young people. Full of life and vigor. Complete opposite of any Pic people post here. All prepared and excited for their new adventure with their bf/gfs and group of friends. Literally I was the only young person alone there.

Summer time is the worst time for incels. All the people with life to live go out and enjoy the free time. Worst of this all is women purposely wear revealing clothing just to torture us. Even if I try to go outside I'm forced to see young couples kissing and hugging, Stacey ass hanging from her shorts, I want to rip my hair out...

Literally every girl outside is attractive to me as I was walking home to LDAR and study

1439421758992.jpg

Today i went to the train station to go to near by city to visit a family member. My city is a hub so many people wait for connections. In b4 truecels don't leave the house..

Well today I witnessed couple after couple of attractive young people. Full of life and vigor. Complete opposite of any Pic people post here. All prepared and excited for their new adventure with their bf/gfs and group of friends. Literally I was the only young person alone there.

Summer time is the worst time for incels. All the people with life to live go out and enjoy the free time. Worst of this all is women purposely wear revealing clothing just to torture us. Even if I try to go outside I'm forced to see young couples kissing and hugging, Stacey ass hanging from her shorts, I want to rip my hair out...
I feel you. I usually only go out for work or if i need to buy something. But i live in a small flat under the roof and if it's really hot it becomes almost unbearable. So i go out swimming, suicidefuel everytime i go, seeing all the happy people and couples having fun.

Sounds like you're lying even though it's a believable enough story.

i hate summer because i'm forced to hide my frame and can't go out in a t shirt cos subhooman

And it all starts with one thing...

It is worst time idd.
I remember when I was 16. It was already painful to see beautiful foids with light clothes when Summer kicks In. It's still infuriating today.
Maybe I should attempt to sleep with Mother or my stepmother, at this point.

Walking from work is so infuriating. Saw so many girls in little booty-shorts. Whores all let their children dress up as them so you see the Mom's ass hanging out, you see the daughter with her ass hanging out and then you see the grand daughter in tight-tight yoga bottoms with cameltoe slapping you in the face! Yet, if you dare to even look at any one of them for more than 2 seconds you are a sexist bigoted perverted pig that should be killed in public to defend their honor.

I hate summer, i hate sun and hot temperatures, i'd like to live in the forest of norway.

Meh summer is cool i like nature and enjoy going to the park.

Just run Harvey weinstein game tbh

Seeing their perfect bare feet is torture for me.