Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Summer is coming. how are you coping?

P

Panda

Banned
-
im gonna buy this sometime in july :feelsokman:

2008Ninja250.jpg

roasties wont be able to catch me:feelzez::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
obese-man-riding-a-cruiser-type-motorcycle-motorbike-f317wd.jpg

Maybe I'll watch Grease and pretend I'm a normie from the 50's.

I will stay indoors and post on incels.is

Summer is legit the worst season for incels.

- always sweaty
-foids going out wearing nothing
-the sun
-lots of Normies outside

Winter is way better, first because foids piss off with their revealing clothes but also the cold is nice and snow is very beautiful, not to mention that watching it snow from the warmth of your own house is very comfy

getting basement ready, its cool and dark there

Studying, watching anime, listening to weeb music, going to build my manga/light novel collection, going to start learning Japanese

at home gaming but occasionally i go out swimming if its really hot but its suicidefuel everytime though

Saving up money which im prolly gonna spend on a summer trip to Thailand or Crete.

summer is actually ending for me

Get an on road/off road dirt bike like the Yamaha wr250r

I like the summer. I like taking out the lawn chair and just sitting in my back yard during the summer, sometimes I even go down to the park if I think there won't be too many people there.

Just kidding, that was a LARP. I still do prefer summer over winter though, and I want to get into the habit of going outside more during the summer rather than sitting in my room all day. Nevermind the fact that I hate the winter because shoveling snow in horrid, and since I don't have a car I have to walk in the snow and walking in it is even more horrid than shoveling it.

I'm probably just gonna gymcel hard like I do every summer.

Weight loss, save up for a new guitar. Despite normies, i still prefer summer

I want to kill myself every summer, this is pointless

Will relapse on my weed addiction likely.

But who knows, who cares its over anyways. I wish I had the courage to just end my life.
Summer is always suicide fuel. I cant even walk without being anxious outside.

Teen sluts in short clothes are the worst, you see what you never will have

is that a 600? how can you afford it?
i will get a ninja 300 if i don't rope

Last edited: