Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Summer is almost over and I’m almost ready to kms

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
I’ve got a helium tank for balloons. CPAP mask is on its way I somehow managed to larp to my parents that it’s for a breathing exercise. It’s almost time fellow brocels to end this miserable life. For context I’m meant to go back to school after summer but there’s now way I’m putting myself up towards that suffering so I’m going out peacefully (hopefully). This is probably my final post I’m 100% serious and committed to doing this I’ve been planning it for months. :feelscomfy:

Wait, you're not even out of school and already quitting?
Lmao.

If you're as committed to this as you say you are then obviously no one here can stop you. What I will say is this: once you have all the equipment you need, you can in a sense rest easy knowing there's a way out. So what's the rush?

CPAP mask is on its way I somehow managed to larp to my parents that it’s for a breathing exercise.
There's no way they're going to believe you, because the mask is crap.

I’ve got a helium tank for balloons. CPAP mask is on its way I somehow managed to larp to my parents that it’s for a breathing exercise. It’s almost time fellow brocels to end this miserable life. For context I’m meant to go back to school after summer but there’s now way I’m putting myself up towards that suffering so I’m going out peacefully (hopefully). This is probably my final post I’m 100% serious and committed to doing this I’ve been planning it for months. :feelscomfy:
can u direct dm me to help me find the stuff to kms? ive been thinking bout it for a while

You'll get out of it eventually ...
And then what nothing changes
If you're as committed to this as you say you are then obviously no one here can stop you. What I will say is this: once you have all the equipment you need, you can in a sense rest easy knowing there's a way out. So what's the rush?
well I wanna do this before summer ends but as of right now I’m chilling
There's no way they're going to believe you, because the mask is crap.
already believed me
can u direct dm me to help me find the stuff to kms? ive been thinking bout it for a while
got it all from amazon

And then what nothing changes

already believed me

got it all from amazon
k ty man

I see. Well, like I said no one can do or say much to stop you, sounds like you have your mind made up. But I think you'll find there are ways to cope, it's all just a matter of whether you want to cope or not. I do, which is why I push on, despite the hell that is life. I don't think life is inherently sacred though, so it's all a matter of deciding if it's worth it.

I see. Well, like I said no one can do or say much to stop you, sounds like you have your mind made up. But I think you'll find there are ways to cope, it's all just a matter of whether you want to cope or not. I do, which is why I push on, despite the hell that is life. I don't think life is inherently sacred though, so it's all a matter of deciding if it's worth it.
Ive coped enough. If I keep going copes are gonna get weaker as life also gets tougher so there really is no point in my situation imo
Like others said, you haven't even finished school and you want to kys?
Life will get worse after school of anything

Make a livestream faggot or you're just larping for attention

There is no cure for long midface. Im also like nw4 at 18
NW4 at 18? Now I understand you. I'm sorry you have to endure this. It's not your fault and you don't deserve it. :dafuckfeels:

I wanna be forgotten i dont wanna be on the news or something
Then don't make threads on the internet you faggot. Just go kill yourself :dab:

If you bought the tank of Amazon it's not pure helium. They put some other stuff in it to prevent suicide.

What does NW4 mean?

Balding scale.

Then don't make threads on the internet you faggot. Just go kill yourself :dab:
I will when cpap mask arrives
Only fakecels say that shit,trucels are happy that this shit is coming to an end
summer ending sucks for schoolcels
If you bought the tank of Amazon it's not pure helium. They put some other stuff in it to prevent suicide.
fuck really? how can I know is there a label that will say what it contains and if there is how much is pure helium?
Norwood. I know, I have it. NW2
nw2 is nothing compared to nw4:feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back