Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Summer (cold) approaching, what I've learned

fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★
So, this summer I've been outside a lot. And using some meds / alcohol I've been able to lower my inhibitions enough to be able to start conversations with strangers very easily. This enabled me to talk with maybe 50-100 women? I've lost the count now. Usually I talk them up at outdoor events, bars, clubs, rarely in public places like shops or parks.

So, I'd say all in all it has been a big disappointment. Main reason being, all of them simply show zero interest. There's a pattern to it and it goes something like this: I say something, then she gives fake polite smile and answers. Doesn't ask anything back. So I keep pushing and I get short answers, eye contact avoidance, looking away or being on their phone, no signs of positive body language. I try to make some jokes, I get fake laughs, then I push a bit more and leave before it gets awkward. And here's the funny part. When I have the same kind of conversations with guys they actually go well, the conversation goes both ways and is interesting and a few times I've even exchanged information with a few of them (whatsapp, instagram, etc.). So it goes to show, the chance of success of this does not depend on how good of a conversationalist you are, but whether you are Chad or Subhuman.

On a positive note, after doing all these approaches / talks I have learned which places / situations are optimal for this kind of game. So if anyone is willing to try this himself, here is a brief summary of where to go / not to go:

Parks: yes you will find many women there, but most of them are in a group, the ones that are alone are usually with headphones / sunglasses and sit far away from other people. Furthermore all of them are sober, making them even more averse to strangers. Starting a conversation there is possible, but difficult.

Plazas / squares: a bit like parks, but much more difficult, you will almost never find alone women sitting there and if you do they are either very old or lowlifes / drunks.

Malls / big stores: Here it's a bit easier to start a conversation, but harder to keep it going, because people want to buy their shit and go away. But, regardless it is way less creepy to start a conversation there. A very easy tactic is to start a conversation about a certain item on the shelf that's infront of you / her.

Tourist attractions: Here it's even easier. Tourists are always more open to talking to strangers, so all you need to do is go next to one (even if not alone is OK) and talk about the attraction they are looking at.

Outdoor workout place I kept this one as a joke, because I've been going to one such place for 2 months and that entire time I saw maybe 2 women there.

Clubs / bars: Once people are dancing and drunk it's extremely easy to talk them up. The issue is, due to the very loud music the conversations are very short. If you are a chad you don't even need to talk actually. Drunk girls very often jump on / make out with chads without asking in such places. Probably not the best place for subhumans / non-NT's.

Outdoor events, for example mini festivals / outdoor music: This one I like. People usually stand in groups looking at the stage. All you need to do is stand next to a girl whether she's in a group or not and start talking when the opportunity arrives. The music is less loud than in clubs, but a lot of the girls are drunk, these two factors make it quite easy to have conversations. Furthermore there are often benches / tables where people sit, so there you can try as well. Finally, from talking to some couples I was informed that several of them had actually met at such an event. So if I had to pick a favorite out of the list it would be this one.

IT: "incels never actually try"

Kudos for trying.

Lots of retards here think if they approach foids they'll get the police called on them or some shit, when in fact it's just like you describe - ultra low effort responses that go nowhere.

Well, the guys probably go with the flow more because they don't think you want to fuck them lol.

Do you go out with friends or alone? Also, where the fuck are women at? What advice could you give me?

I have extremely bad luck in the cold approach environment.

Last edited:
Kudos for trying.

Lots of retards here think if they approach foids they'll get the police called on them or some shit, when in fact it's just like you describe - ultra low effort responses that go nowhere.

Thanks bro. Yea the "police will get called" is just an excuse not to approach. But I get it, cold approaching is not easy! For me it would be impossible without the things I am taking.

And yea ultra low effort responses that go nowhere about sums it all up. If they like you, they will put effort in. They will ask who you are what you do, etc.

chu fucking asshole, I don't understand why you're so mad at me sir

Thanks bro. Yea the "police will get called" is just an excuse not to approach. But I get it, cold approaching is not easy! For me it would be impossible without the things I am taking.

And yea ultra low effort responses that go nowhere about sums it all up. If they like you, they will put effort in. They will ask who you are what you do, etc.
Why do you do it?

Last night I spent 5 hours walking around a tourist spot and barhopping, there were only 2 women I could approach (Single women without their family). It was a Friday night by the beach in a university town. I passed thousands of people.

I missed girl #1, and girl #2 pretended to be friends with strangers to get away from me (True, not larp).

Do you go out with friends or alone? Also, where the fuck are women at? What advice could you give me?

I have extremely bad luck in the cold approach environment.

I go alone, you don't need friends for this.

Well that's the thing, you will rarely find them alone. That's why I stopped being caring and just talk them up even if they are not alone. In such cases though I do it mostly to see their reaction, rather than trying to ask them out.

Where to find them? Like I said in my post, outdoor music events is a great place.

Last edited:
Why do you do it?
Well for one I am actually a bit of an extrovert (and incel strange i know) so I just enjoy talking to strangers and the other is maybe I was hoping to get lucky, but now i know it was stupid to believe that.

Well that's the thing, you will rarely find them alone. That's why I stopped being caring and just talk them up even if they are not alone. In such cases though I do it mostly to see their reaction, rather than trying to ask them out.

Where to find them? Like I said in my post, outdoor music events is a great place.
sorry for venting under your post btw.

I'm comfortable talking to a group of women, but I can't ever find women who aren't with their family or boyfriends, even in bars. :feelsUgh:

I'll have to start talking to women with their family and finding nearby events. You said overall it was a big disappointment, but do you think if you were pushier you could have gotten at least one girl? because I don't mind being pushy/aggressive.

High Quality Thread thanks for the information

i cant get over the anxiety of cold approaching + i feel like if you try to hard you will always get reject sometimes i think that you need something special about you something thats stands out in comparison with normies to catch the interest but it will ultimately fail once the interesting thing about you is played out (drugs, thugmaxxing, jestermaxxing,moneymaxx falls in this category of "interesting" if you are able to represent it) and once this happens only looks can bail you out (but obviously alot of people here like myself lack in this department)

NTmaxxing is a cope wont do shit if your boring as a person, but making yourself look interesting can help alot but idk what to do or how

chu fucking asshole, I don't understand why you're so mad at me sir
Is this gregory stevens?

sorry for venting under your post btw.

I'm comfortable talking to a group of women, but I can't ever find women who aren't with their family or boyfriends, even in bars. :feelsUgh:

I'll have to start talking to women with their family and finding nearby events. You said overall it was a big disappointment, but do you think if you were pushier you could have gotten at least one girl? because I don't mind being pushy/aggressive.

Yes look for events that's the key. Just google "events today in *your city*".

No I very much doubt it. It's very easy to tell what they will say without even asking it, so there's no point, if they like you you will know, then you can be pushy, otherwise it's pointless. That being said, I haven't tried approaching 2's or 3's, maybe if I did I'd have better success who knows?

High Quality Thread thanks for the information

i cant get over the anxiety of cold approaching + i feel like if you try to hard you will always get reject sometimes i think that you need something special about you something thats stands out in comparison with normies to catch the interest but it will ultimately fail once the interesting thing about you is played out (drugs, thugmaxxing, jestermaxxing,moneymaxx falls in this category of "interesting" if you are able to represent it) and once this happens only looks can bail you out (but obviously alot of people here like myself lack in this department)

NTmaxxing is a cope wont do shit if your boring as a person, but making yourself look interesting can help alot but idk what to do or how

About the anxiety, you need to take stuff (I take alc + one other thing). I prob can't do it without them.

Well that's the thing, you don't really get rejected directly. You just talk and you see how it goes, if you get bad feedback you know to move on, if you get good then you can ask. Fear of rejection should not be a major obstacle to this.

im jealous ngl i could never bring myself to cold approach

About the anxiety, you need to take stuff (I take alc + one other thing). I prob can't do it without them.

Well that's the thing, you don't really get rejected directly. You just talk and you see how it goes, if you get bad feedback you know to move on, if you get good then you can ask. Fear of rejection should not be a major obstacle to this.
Yeah my problem is that i dont believe in talking yourself into a relationship with a women works as an incel i feel like you need to stand out in some type of way or you just come off like another random dude ( alot of them know what you are trying to do [my sister told me all kinds of crazy stories about man approaching her]) The problem is Chad doesnt have this issue he stands out with his Chad look but as an incel you have to do something else to standout (super funny, gucci clothes, tall, IDK) i dont see a any success otherwise with cold approaching. I feel like you have to come off as a adventurous new chapter opening dude like Tyle Durdens introduction in fight club in the plane even if he was an ugly incel anybody would be interested what he has to say or what he is gonna do next.

Last edited:
is pointless for sub-7 men
in my experience:
at best you will get a polite rejection with a fake smile
at worst you will get extreme disrespect and public humiliation
police calling most probably wont happen unless you are really aggressive, retards who say that are just pussies

all in all since becoming blackpilled my first decision is to never do that shit again

I agree with those. In my case I just take a different point of view. I don't see it as cold approaching, I just see it as talking. Technically from those 50-100 women I've only been rejected by 2 or 3, since I almost never actually ask them out. Reason for that is that they show no interest / attraction and I know what the answer will be. Thankfully I've been lucky and public humiliation has not been my experience.

If you look at it from my point of view maybe you would find it a bit easier to try it again.

well.. the moment you started talking to stranger girl it is very obvious what is your intention, unless she is sub 50 IQ. So her lack of interest is actually a rejection. Id count all of that as rejections, you are just trying to cope by counting them as 'talking',
OK fair enough. Indirectly it is a rejection. I guess being disliked doesn't phase me anymore, maybe just inceldom acceptance you could call it.

Respect bro, I could never do it again. I tried atbars and parties some but it’s just too much cringe and embarrassment

If women like you then they will let you know

This is what made me not want to talk to women anymore, it was always the same dissinteresed attitude, even if i didn't fint them attractive. So i need to jester for them in order to get 1 word responses and i was like ???? why don't i better talk to guys instead, lol.

The most brutal rejections i got were at clubs and bars, since the foids there are mostly drunk and don’t try to hide their true colors

People cold approaching, especially here, is something I'll never understand.

It's redpilled bullshit.

I've also learned that cold approach will not lead to success in dating and relationships, but I'm glad I learned it through my own experience.

Anyway, OP, the main reason I replied here was because your username and avi made me smile. STOP THESE ANNOYING PHONE CALLSH!!