Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Summary of 3rd experience on Tinder, Bumble, Badoo

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
I tried online dating for the third time in my life. It went the same as other times: I accomplished as much as if I was sitting and staring at a wall. Scratch that, considering the stress, I would say I accomplished less than nothing.

For context, I used some professional photos for my profile, and one photo from my amateur photographer friend. I filled out my profiles and avoided putting in any cringe like anime or other super nerdy stuff.
I swiped on ugly, nerdy, fat, normal women, only avoided really slutty ones and ones that had nothing in their bios.

Tinder: I'm so ugly I get shadowbanned. I eventually start cycling through the 4 same profiles.
The one match I had replied with 'Thank you' to a conversation opener and it ended right there.

Bumble: Had 3 matches. One (tattooed hipster) remade her account 5 minutes after I wrote her ( I saw her and swiped left). Second girl (fat) wrote a one word reply and didn't reply afterwards, another (actually good looking) expired because she didn't open.
The one time i tried the Speed Dating feature the foid instantly disconnected upon seeing my name.

Badoo: The least cucked one of the three. Less hot chicks and more mid, ugly and fat ones. Matched with a disabled girl, same as usual, no interest.

I've tried one local dating app as well, but it is literal cancer, imagine a dating website designed in 2000's turned into an app with added modern dystopian paid features.
As a developer using that piece of garbage gave me physical pain and it was full of fake profiles, so I quit.

Im summation, online dating is literal hell. I honestly prefer talking to foids irl over this. At least then they are forced to treat you somewhat respectfully even if they don't like you.
It is worse than a job interview, at least in one once you get 'matched' they talk with you for a while to decide compatibility. With foids matching means nothing.

The few times I got matches or likes I started feeling dread instead of exitement, since I knew the same was going to happen as always. The last match I got I said 'fuck' upon getting a notification. Using apps for me feels like I imagine cold approaching would feel.

Last edited:
This is a nice summary of my own experience on dating sites. It's a lost case if you are not an 8+/10. The girls are literally bored to death due to the amount of attention they receive. They don't need to chat with you at all. Social media and dating apps have completely destroyed whatever chances your average male had before they arrived.

it’s a waste of time but I keep trying over the years I deleted and redownloaded those fuckin apps so many times for no reason literally useless

I tried online dating for the third time in my life. It went the same as other times: I accomplished as much as if I was sitting and staring at a wall. Scratch that, considering the stress, I would say I accomplished less than nothing.

For context, I used some professional photos for my profile, and one photo from my amateur photographer friend. I filled out my profiles and avoided putting in any cringe like anime or other super nerdy stuff.
I swiped on ugly, nerdy, fat, normal women, only avoided really slutty ones and ones that had nothing in their bios.

Tinder: I'm so ugly I get shadowbanned. I eventually start cycling through the 4 same profiles.
The one match I had replied with 'Thank you' to a conversation opener and it ended right there.

Bumble: Had 3 matches. One (tattooed hipster) remade her account 5 minutes after I wrote her ( I saw her and swiped left). Second girl (fat) wrote a one word reply and didn't reply afterwards, another (actually good looking) expired because she didn't open.
The one time i tried the Speed Dating feature the foid instantly disconnected upon seeing my name.

Badoo: The least cucked one of the three. Less hot chicks and more mid, ugly and fat ones. Matched with a disabled girl, same as usual, no interest.

I've tried one local dating app as well, but it is literal cancer, imagine a dating website designed in 2000's turned into an app with added modern dystopian paid features.
As a developer using that piece of garbage gave me physical pain and it was full of fake profiles, so I quit.

Im summation, online dating is literal hell. I honestly prefer talking to foids irl over this. At least then they are forced to treat you somewhat respectfully even if they don't like you.
It is worse than a job interview, at least in one once you get 'matched' they talk with you for a while to decide compatibility. With foids matching means nothing.

The few times I got matches or likes I started feeling dread instead of exitement, since I knew the same was going to happen as always. The last match I got I said 'fuck' upon getting a notification. Using apps for me feels like I imagine cold approaching would feel.

Sounds like absolute hell. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

I guess Grindr next? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have a gay friend, he might have come on to me once I'm not sure. My chances would be at least marginally better.

Is Badoo the euro trash version of Tinder? I remember Badoo existed like 15 years ago. It still exist today?

Is Badoo the euro trash version of Tinder? I remember Badoo existed like 15 years ago. It still exist today?
Badoo was apparently made in Russia.

Tbh it has much less eurotrash than Tinder, but more ugly and plain chicks.
If I had to rate trashiness Tinder >> Bumble > Badoo.

Badoo was apparently made in Russia.

Tbh it has much less eurotrash than Tinder, but more ugly and plain chicks.
If I had to rate trashiness Tinder >> Bumble > Badoo.
I remember i had badoo like 13 years ago and there was only 4 foids in my area. All of them were ugly, even below my looksmatch.

I remember i had badoo like 13 years ago and there was only 4 foids in my area. All of them were ugly, even below my looksmatch.
It was and still is mostly european, so if you live in say U.S. it would be like me trying to use Hinge or OKcupid.

You've got a good amount of willpower on you too try for dating apps and put in effort for me it was a waste of time.