Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suifuel

HGHpilled once again

Seeing a black person speak fluent Korean is like getting hit by a truck.

Holy shit, Koreans are absolutely mogging the shit out of this negro! If you're dark skinned, just rope ok?

i wish my mom injected me with it
I asked my mom to inject me with it, but she thought I would grow over 6ft after 18, like my uncles and cousins. Now she blames me for not being tall:feelskek:.

why is there a nigger in Korea?

over

what the fuck :feelsbadman:
Because I don't sleep and eat enough, even though it's cope because my brother did all of those things and still ended up being shorter than me. My mom just says it's because he's disabled so he's an exception, even though I have relatives that are disabled as well and they're over 5'10. She just doesn't want to admit she's at fault here. Typical foid trait.

Because I stay up all night and don't eat enough
me too, sleeping is boring when i could be gaming instead, and most days im too depressed to eat properly. :feelshmm:

I asked my mom to inject me with it, but she thought I would grow over 6ft after 18, like my uncles and cousins. Now she blames me for not being tall:feelskek:.
how tall did you turn out

5'8.75" right before bed.
you are tall for a curry man, about 2 inches over me, I wish I was as tall as you tbh but does not matter cuz my hair is kinda fucked

you are tall for a curry man, about 2 inches over me, I wish I was as tall as you tbh but does not matter cuz my hair is kinda fucked
Idk I feel like I'm barely average with Western curries. I even saw a currywhore taller than me yesterday and today.

Idk I feel like I'm barely average with Western curries. I even saw a currywhore taller than me yesterday and today.
should have crippled her man :cryfeels: curry whores if they are hot enough usually only do whitu cocku too on uni campuses these days

should have crippled her man :cryfeels: curry whores if they are hot enough usually only do whitu cocku too on uni campuses these days
Both of them were alone. I should've have stuck a third leg in them (in video games).