Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Suifuel) LOOK AT THESE AUSTRIAN INCEL KIDS FASHIONCOPING LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
(also kinda ropefuel at how much they moneymog me)

They're kids.

That shit matters, it gets them laid at such a small level where foids dont know any better and parents can take care of those expenses.

It's over for them when they have to compete with the rest of the world.

Lol they will get mogged by Chads who dont need to spend that kind of money and rich men who mog their parent's bank accounts.

when your mom buys you an expensive shoe

I only see chads and normies
Btw I spend 0 cents on clothes

It's all about face. These guys are really bluepilled.

It still baffles me as to how these kids can afford this jfl it makes me support communism and the economic downfall of a nation.

I suggest you watch this if you dislike these types of people

Mogs me because white

majority of those kids are mini chads.

If you don’t own and wear a massive cod piece, then it’s over.

Where are The White Kids?

Pretty sure at least 80% of these guys are wearing reps, but yet again, Switzerland is a country full of spolied kids. Also, a lot of these guys look straight up like faggots, I don't want to diss but I really hate that "hip-hop" style. Kid in the beginning with the vintage Burberry is classy as hell though and it was by far the coolest outfit in there, I try to sport a similar look to that.

Seen that video before, those kids will regret doing this in a few years.

It still baffles me as to how these kids can afford this jfl it makes me support communism and the economic downfall of a nation.

I suggest you watch this if you dislike these types of people

Based Idubz

Didn't know that was made, thanks man.
Seen that video before, those kids will regret doing this in a few years.
Lmao there's nothing to regret, they didn't pay for shit.

the supreme store had more young incels than any location i’ve ever been to. it’s a form of cope.

I thought I had it good with $16 T-shirts

What a waste of money on stuff who isnt even specially looking, just with brand signs. Swizz man knows better how to spend moneys:

Pretty sure at least 80% of these guys are wearing reps, but yet again, Switzerland is a country full of spolied kids.
Sums up these kids. The rich spoiled kids may be legit because of daddy’s credit card.