Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Suifuel] Inflation makes my NEET life even more miserable....

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Everything got more expensive. Food, booze etc....Electricity and gas prices are expensive af - its ridiculous.

This world is completely fucked. I cant imagine how our world is like in 20 years. Its hell on earth already.

I have no idea how to survive the next years as a natural born NEET....Its all over :feelsohgod:

This covid bs hoax plus this retarded brother war in Ukraine fucks us day by day.

Get a job, learn a trade.

Agreed. I feel more blackpilled today than I have in a long time.

it never even began

Get a job, learn a trade.
whats the point when youre a fuck ugly cunt that gets laughed at on the street and incapable of socializing due to autism jfl

whats the point when youre a fuck ugly cunt that gets laughed at on the street and incapable of socializing due to autism jfl
Money?

Send in the nukes already :smonk:

what if u got neetbux
Well op clearly doesn't anymore. (Atleast not enough to sustain if this goes own). Plus if he's able bodied there's no reason why he can't wageslave to earn more.

amerimutts experiencing inflation for the first time:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I just enjoy the war, not putin supporter
you enjoy war cause you living at mommas basement and dont give a fuck about inflation due to that bs

you enjoy war cause you living at mommas basement and dont give a fuck about inflation due to that bs
I mean, what do you expect, its only funny when it happens to someone else

enjoy the war nigga, my country is dealing with inflation more than 4 years, you know nothing.
I respect Russia, but those who rule russia always tried to destroy it

Everything got more expensive. Food, booze etc....Electricity and gas prices are expensive af - its ridiculous.

This world is completely fucked. I cant imagine how our world is like in 20 years. Its hell on earth already.

I have no idea how to survive the next years as a natural born NEET....Its all over :feelsohgod:

This covid bs hoax plus this retarded brother war in Ukraine fucks us day by day.
All according to the (((((plan))))) goy

Suddenly, being a wagecel doesn't feel that bad, as long as I can get my wages high enough.

Yes but it's only temporary

wageslave + s&p 500maxing ?

cope. why u think that? explain
This is the plan of the new world order.They want the great reset but they know they're time is running out and will lose,so they are just trying to make lives more miserable as long as they can.

This is the plan of the new world order.They want the great reset but they know they're time is running out and will lose,so they are just trying to make lives more miserable as long as they can.
thats cope i think ngl

Gay shithole planet if u ain't advancing or your regressing (money worth less yearly, more Jewish spying, lower life expectancy).