Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suifuel for ricecels

Brutally over for the Rice race. Lots of rices are low-T cucks tho and don't mind noodles fucking white males or males of other races.

SAN FAGGOT CISCO

A CITY SO GAY YOU CAN FIND AIDS RIDDEN NEEDLES AND HUMAN SHIT LIKE A TURKEY LEG IN A BEAT EM UP

Not the fault of rices. You guys can't compete with your women having a weird ass white fetish. Blame coal burners, landwhales, and chad-only sluts for forcing white men to settle for noodles. I don't want a noodle but I'll probably have no choice honestly. Certainly not gonna spawn a damned hapa regardless.

Blame coal burners, landwhales, and chad-only sluts for forcing white men to settle for noodles.
nobody is forcing white men you dumb fuck. Blame both the Asian women and the white men for allowing that shit. They are the only 2 in the relationship so I’m blaming BOTH

nobody is forcing white men you dumb fuck. Blame both the Asian women and the white men for allowing that shit. They are the only 2 in the relationship so I’m blaming BOTH
The only way some white men can get any puss is because of noodles. Any man would do the same and other ethnics do it all the time. If we even speak out against our cucked laws that enable the problem we're labeled as terrorists so do you expect them to just stay incel instead? Get real.

Yes it takes two to tango. No ones forcing white men to be with noodles. A lot of them do that already realizing that Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel. Making Asian men's situation from extremely hard to impossible basically.

Thats why I am all for acceleration of decline because of basic Karma. They can't commit all of this evil and not expect some of it to come around. The way the universe works is that it naturally equilibriates itself and things balance out over time.

I like black americans for practicing civil disobedience, leechmaxxing and being burdensome to the American government in many different ways. But I do acknowledge that a lot of black men think and behave just like noodlewhores as well as go dumpster diving for white landwhales.

Their children will be mentally ill and have severe identity issues.

Their children will be mentally ill and have severe identity issues.
all mixed children have identity issues. Its funny how jews praise this while they never marry out of their race.

Blame coal burners, landwhales, and chad-only sluts for forcing white men to settle for noodles
it's all white women's fault. i fucking knew it.

True, I have no sympathy for cumskins. They fucked their women up with feminism and now they're taking ours as replacement, so essentially we (ricecels) are paying for the sins of their ancestors :feelsclown:

Yes it takes two to tango. No ones forcing white men to be with noodles. A lot of them do that already realizing that Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel. Making Asian men's situation from extremely hard to impossible basically.

Thats why I am all for acceleration of decline because of basic Karma. They can't commit all of this evil and not expect some of it to come around. The way the universe works is that it naturally equilibriates itself and things balance out over time.

I like black americans for practicing civil disobedience, leechmaxxing and being burdensome to the American government in many different ways. But I do acknowledge that a lot of black men think and behave just like noodlewhores as well as go dumpster diving for white landwhales.
You are based but you’ve also said something that I realized. The fact that black men have to dumpster dive to date out of their race honestly shows the state that black men are in.

Cue the 5'2 balding Indian janitor :feelshaha:
There’s always that 5 foot 2 deformed guy that goes to clubs and leave with a harem of women :feelskek::feelskek:.Can we see a picture of him? Nobody can show but everyone on Reddit knows this guy