Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Ricecels

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Tinder Profile I ran into while swiping around just now. I guess I have to respect the fact that she was straight up no-nonsense about it.

Her forehead is massive, she should use it for advertising space. She looks like she could use the extra cash to fund her oxy habit.

Imagine the backlash if that was under a man's profile.

Her forehead is massive, she should use it for advertising space. She looks like she could use the extra cash to fund her oxy habit.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LOLOLOL you got jokes brocel

If a man would've wrote that holes would be like - "you racist bag of shit. RREEEEE."
A hole writes it - "Its personal preference sweaty."

Brutal. SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

Disgusting 2/10 abomination :feelspuke:

Disgusting inbred looking whore

she looks inbred, but i'd probably like to forcibly hate fuck her, reveling in her disgust.

Disgusting racist swine.

she looks like an albino asian herself (yeah i know that albino asians not exist) :feelshaha:

If a man would've wrote that holes would be like - "you racist bag of shit. RREEEEE."
A hole writes it - "Its personal preference sweaty."

Truth right here. Fucking foids and their double standards.

Lolol Koreans are some of the hardest party-ers in the world when they aren't working. The amount of drinking they do in that country is fucking insane.
she looks inbred, but i'd probably like to forcibly hate fuck her, reveling in her disgust.

She does. As someone who live sin SW Indiana she looks like the typical trailer trash narrow minded foid.
Brutal. SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

I mean yeah basically. That's most rice foids in the west tbh

Last edited:
she looks like some dude using the faceapp genderswap

I didn't even know there were enough Asians in Indiana for her to develop a dislike for Asians. It'll be like a Singaporean dude saying in his profile no degenerate white foids with loose meat wall pussies! Theres just not enough white people in singapore for a singaporean dude to develop any strong hate for whites and post it to the world.

That said, shes ugly.

I didn't even know there were enough Asians in Indiana for her to develop a dislike for Asians. It'll be like a Singaporean dude saying in his profile no degenerate white foids with loose meat wall pussies! Theres just not enough white people in singapore for a singaporean dude to develop any strong hate for whites and post it to the world.

That said, shes ugly.

I don't think it's the fact that she encountered Rice in Indiana, though I'm sure she would have when she goes to Indiana University.

I think it's the amount of casual and open racism against Rice on TV, movies, and other forms of media. Indiana most DEFINITELY does NOT have enough Rice for people to hate us, even in places like Indianapolis or any of the large schools. We really just don't exist around here.

And yes she's butt ugly as fuck.