Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suifuel for rice and currycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13ewy5o/do_you_think_east_asian_men_are_the_least/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13ewy5o/do_you_think_east_asian_men_are_the_least/jjtwq3h/

Fighting racism means fighting against women's rights @starcrapoo :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

全てのアジアの女性に死を

"Yep. I just visited the UK". That was fucking brutal! Its over for curries

someone here already said it. he mentioned that he truly believes that we are becoming a more lookist and racist society by the day.

I totally agree. I know how things were from 2014 to 2018. It was bad but its not as bad as it is now.

when foids are given total freedom to choose, totally pedestalized, and given a sense that there are no social repercussions for their actions, look at what they do and look at what happens to society overall.

intense mass hypocrisy, mass social decay, veiled and extreme racism. asian american men walking around alone everywhere with their hands in their pockets or in groups with other ricecels. WMAF everywhere. non-asian foids intensely and unjustly discriminating against/mistreating asian men.

the only way we asian american men can let everyone know that were a bunch of pissed off sexually frustrated ricecels is to do a mass turnover onto the republican side. that sure will let the libtards in CA know that we have a voice.

Last edited:
the only way we asian american men can let everyone know that were a bunch of pissed off sexually frustrated ricecels is to do a mass turnover onto the republican side. that sure will let the libtards in CA know that we have a voice.
i see a lot of asian americans that are super tall because their parents put them on HGH. sorry bud but women arent gonna "stoop" to normal asians with those lot around. As an asian youre compared to them as the baseline now

Funny how blatantly racist they are against asian men, yet they virtue signal all the time about being progressive. I guess they don't see asian men as humans worthy of respect.
SWJ in the streets KKK in the sheets.

Curries can be attractive, although not as much as whites . What happens is, most curry immigrants who go abroad are generally very nerdy and geeky codecels who obviously don't know anything else than that. Do you think these people are going to be attractive? The attractive ones are busy fucking Indian stacies who look much better than white foids :feelsjuice:

Kpopmaxxers helped a lot with eastern asian men but it seems to be falling as of late in popularity. Riceland needs to up the propaganda game.