Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Suifuel for mayocels: the famed Aryan race is just the bastard offspring of Golden Mongoloid Slayers

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
4,661
Online
106d 7h 13m

Average german faces, source: https://www.quora.com/What-are-typical-German-facial-features

https://preview.redd.it/sp3ilervohc...bp&s=ecaa0210dec86f7704dae856b6e0524f80be3c62



https://preview.redd.it/36b1dbkbphc...bp&s=acfa1c010765feb8b120ae5fc5636017ab17f5d2



https://preview.redd.it/tu36n23hrhc...bp&s=63a1b47a686ff85647a485940fc8e881a926dbad

https://preview.redd.it/5j5bqdfjrhc...bp&s=024d934fe651e9c03c7bc1e6cbf6ede54c417ab5

Bjork, pure blooded germanic/nordic woman

https://preview.redd.it/58pb3oyyphc...bp&s=49cea2cfcf526b9d59626df5d65a7b19cb8439bc

https://preview.redd.it/oeo6gfp8qhc...bp&s=1b45e58ec47300922058e6c8b3bd0f757965f9d9

https://preview.redd.it/sc1llceephc...bp&s=925d42a8c20866155fc2394c44df7f86b58399fd

https://preview.redd.it/aup5poxfphc...bp&s=564469f62424b61626ecd60964b89573992e8b9a

Notice the very asiatic appearance of the average german citizen, especially the eyes, brows, cheekbones and jaw. the entire face basically. heck these "pure blooded" guys look even more asian than many hapas in the usa. i even added some pictures from the nazi era because neo nazis love to jerk off on the "aryan golden age" of the 1940's thinking people were whiter at that time or some bullshit.

so a message to racist redditors, please stop your racist bullshit. it only takes one trip to germany to realise your racialist doctrines are BS in plain sight.

Brutal, Germans are basically ricecels. Even Heinrich Himmler has clear Auric features :feelswhere: L @Lebensmüder
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
2,588
Online
35d 5h 26m
probably the biggest cope i've ever seen.
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,513
Online
88d 19h 8m
I definitely can see the Asian admixture, even if it is less obvious than in Russia.
 
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
6,891
Online
51d 20h 43m
I already knew this thread was gonna be on aznidentity before clicking :lul:
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
kanyepilled said:
probably the biggest cope i've ever seen.
white people look clearly white, this is fucking peak retardation
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,367
Online
118d 1h 58m
germans have slavic in them,
despite their ambition to exterminate the slavic race
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
2,005
Online
22d 19h 25m
astronomical cope,there is no Asian admixture in germany

If you didn't Cherrypick,then the most probable reason is parallel evolution,they have some Asianlike features because these features are cold adapted features just like light skin color,north European and north Asians both inhabit
cold areas
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,451
Online
28d 4h 5m
cherry picked bullshit :feelsseriously:

germans dont have as much Asiatic genes.

modern germans are desedented mostly from the various western and northern Germanic tribes living there, and some Slavs who migrated eastward, as well as some possible element of Eastern germanics (Vandals, goths) who passed through there. some Celtic influence too probably in Austria

The Huns were the biggest source of gook influence. but one thing about asiatic nomads is that those savages loved to kill everyone, men women children, rather than subdue local people and mate with the foids there. So end result, region get depopulated, and filled in with other peple. Hun's genes therefore was not much present in modern day German population.

Example, East Europe used to be Germania. full of east germanics like Vandals, Goths. then Huns came, genocided them all, and the survivors moved west and brought and end to West Roman Empire. the void left in east europe was filled by Slavs.

thats why Slavs on average are ugly. they suddenly got huge, empty living space, and breeded like rabbits, even ugly incels and subhumans got to breed coz fertile land was so plenty due to Hunnic genocide on the Germanics.

and the rest is history.

for one, Asiatic nomads have always been total savages. Huns, Xiongnu, Turks, Mongols.... all fucking cancers that destroyed 1 great civilizations after another.

Asiatic nomads need to be wiped off the earth by genocide. it would be the only "just genocide" justified by their destructions of humanity through millenias
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
2,588
Online
35d 5h 26m
SlayerSlayer said:
white people look clearly white, this is fucking peak retardation
but we all originate from africa so technically were all niggers :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia ruat caelum
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
4,050
Online
94d 13h 32m

View: https://youtu.be/Ffytnbix07U?t=5
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,440
Online
76d 4h 27m
kanyepilled said:
but we all originate from africa so technically were all niggers :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:
I hope they realize the reason why so many people are racist is because other people wont fuck them based on their race
 
L

Lebensmüder

Turning Point Babylon-USA
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,130
Online
138d 21h 44m
Lv99_BixNood said:



Brutal, Germans are basically ricecels. Even Heinrich Himmler has clear Auric features :feelswhere: L @Lebensmüder
Brutal. Have the same eye features.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,708
Online
66d 19h 1m
Azaylias said:
I already knew this thread was gonna be on aznidentity before clicking :lul:
:lul::lul::lul:


Dotrinfobe said:
cherry picked bullshit :feelsseriously:

germans dont have as much Asiatic genes.

modern germans are desedented mostly from the various western and northern Germanic tribes living there, and some Slavs who migrated eastward, as well as some possible element of Eastern germanics (Vandals, goths) who passed through there. some Celtic influence too probably in Austria

The Huns were the biggest source of gook influence. but one thing about asiatic nomads is that those savages loved to kill everyone, men women children, rather than subdue local people and mate with the foids there. So end result, region get depopulated, and filled in with other peple. Hun's genes therefore was not much present in modern day German population.

Example, East Europe used to be Germania. full of east germanics like Vandals, Goths. then Huns came, genocided them all, and the survivors moved west and brought and end to West Roman Empire. the void left in east europe was filled by Slavs.

thats why Slavs on average are ugly. they suddenly got huge, empty living space, and breeded like rabbits, even ugly incels and subhumans got to breed coz fertile land was so plenty due to Hunnic genocide on the Germanics.

and the rest is history.

for one, Asiatic nomads have always been total savages. Huns, Xiongnu, Turks, Mongols.... all fucking cancers that destroyed 1 great civilizations after another.

Asiatic nomads need to be wiped off the earth by genocide. it would be the only "just genocide" justified by their destructions of humanity through millenias
You do know the proto indo European were war mongering blood thirsty savages just like their mongol counterparts right?
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

yuricel/ricecel who enjoys eating curry rice
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
1,024
Online
19d 10h 18m
That explains why white women don't want to fuck Asians. We look like their distant ancestors:feelskek:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,157
Online
18d 15h 55m
Copexodius Maximus said:
: lul:: lul:: lul:




You do know the proto indo European were war mongering blood thirsty savages just like their mongol counterparts right?
that's good, pacifist societies are matriarchal, have a shit diet and don't develop
 
Last edited:
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,451
Online
28d 4h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
:lul::lul::lul:



You do know the proto indo European were war mongering blood thirsty savages just like their mongol counterparts right?
there's a huge difference of treatment of civilians, and human life in general, between indo europeans (proto or modern) and asiatic savages.

asiatic nomads tended to kill at all, men women children, resulting in irreversible, rapid democraphic change

example, Siberia used to be indo european, Central asia too. and Tocharia (modern day western china like Gansu) was like German/Celtic/Norwegian people....

during japan war of unificiation, mass massacring of civilians was common. the various factions fighting for land and control reminds me of mexican cartels.

in china civil wars it was even more common. often entire cites got wiped out.

indo europeans typically just become ruler of natives. they dont often commit atrocities against civilians, some do, but not often on a systematic basis.

as recent as ww2, russians typically raped german foids, killed wounded german soldiers, robbed german civilians, there was also a lot of killings. but germans feared the Asiatic units (the Siberians, the Uzbeks, the Khazars) the most, because they were the most ruthless and murderous, and tortured for fun. Russians after rape-fest after vodka, sometimes feel remorse and pity, Asiatics, never. and also some front line Russians werer reportedly much better behaved and didnt engage in too much atrocities.
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
6,363
Online
131d 9h 7m
Azaylias said:
I already knew this thread was gonna be on aznidentity before clicking :lul:
Yes, a pathetic bunch of cucks
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,708
Online
66d 19h 1m
0Energy0Happyness said:
that's good, pacifist societies are matriarchal, have a shit diet and don't develop
Nice guys really are fucked in all possible ways JFL. Over for them

Dotrinfobe said:
there's a huge difference of treatment of civilians, and human life in general, between indo europeans (proto or modern) and asiatic savages.

asiatic nomads tended to kill at all, men women children, resulting in irreversible, rapid democraphic change

example, Siberia used to be indo european, Central asia too. and Tocharia (modern day western china like Gansu) was like German/Celtic/Norwegian people....

during japan war of unificiation, mass massacring of civilians was common. the various factions fighting for land and control reminds me of mexican cartels.

in china civil wars it was even more common. often entire cites got wiped out.

indo europeans typically just become ruler of natives. they dont often commit atrocities against civilians, some do, but not often on a systematic basis.

as recent as ww2, russians typically raped german foids, killed wounded german soldiers, robbed german civilians, there was also a lot of killings. but germans feared the Asiatic units (the Siberians, the Uzbeks, the Khazars) the most, because they were the most ruthless and murderous, and tortured for fun. Russians after rape-fest after vodka, sometimes feel remorse and pity, Asiatics, never. and also some front line Russians werer reportedly much better behaved and didnt engage in too much atrocities.
Some of your statements are wrong. The tocharians seem to have genetic relationships to Mesopotamians, Indus Valley, Indo-European, East Asian, etc. They probably mixed with different groups along the way before making it to China, but they seem to be mostly related to the people of south asia and central asia, and were most likely an Iranian people, rather than western european.

All these groups got wiped out by one group, the mongols. Although I heard someone people say that the Uighars are probably modern descendants of the Tocharians, but not sure.

Japanese and Chinese are not nomadic groups, idk why you brought those up. That’s like bringing up the Armenian genocide, holocaust, or holdomor.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,451
Online
28d 4h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Nice guys really are fucked in all possible ways JFL. Over for them


Some of your statements are wrong. The tocharians seem to have genetic relationships to Mesopotamians, Indus Valley, Indo-European, East Asian, etc. They probably mixed with different groups along the way before making it to China, but they seem to be mostly related to the people of south asia and central asia, and were most likely an Iranian people, rather than western european.

All these groups got wiped out by one group, the mongols. Although I heard someone people say that the Uighars are probably modern descendants of the Tocharians, but not sure.

Japanese and Chinese are not nomadic groups, idk why you brought those up. That’s like bringing up the Armenian genocide, holocaust, or holdomor.
ah what? :worryfeels:

Tocharians are more similar to Germans, Dutch, English, Swedish than Iranians and Russians....... it's evident by the centum satem divide.

look at this map:

The basic history of Tocharians is that they lived in Tarim basin and also the Yuezhi was almost certainly to be Tocharians as well, and they lived in Gansu (western or inner china). Xiongnu, a nomad from Mongolia genocided them, and survivors left to Central Asian's Greek states, took over and became rulers themselves. Some Tocharians kept living in China, called "Little Yuezhi", and got assimilated into surrounding cultures such as Tanguts (who got genocided by Mongols later on).

And of course later on when Turks and especially the crazy-genocidal Mongols came, the Greeks, Indo-Iranians, Tocharians, all perished. Every major cities and towns and villages destroyed. :feelsbadman: They killed people for sport, basically, like total psychopaths.

There's even story of Mongols took some young girls as slaves, and left the remaining ones fighting each other naked, watching them while cheering and jeering, and killed them all after they got bored with it.

Saying Tocharians have genetic relationships to semites, curry, and east asian is ridiculous.

It's like saying white Americans have genetic relationships to blacks and native americans. It's true US whites certainly have more black and native american blood than say a native British or Norwegian, but it's disingeious to suggest any more than that.

Of course over centuries, with rapes, slavery, inter-marriages, Tocharians became less and less pure, and eventually diappeared. :feelsugh:

So bascially the earlier, the more pure the Tocharian.

If Tocharians still living today as a nation state, and never got genocided by the likes of Xiongnu, we'd see a rich country situated in western china of Gansu. :feelsbadman: with people looking similar to Norwegians/Germans

the yellow peril is real. and im a rice. fuck rice. rice culture overall is cancer and toxic. with very low empathy on a societal level and everyone suffers as a result of it.
 
Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,741
Online
165d 10h 32m
Dotrinfobe said:
.... all fucking cancers that destroyed 1 great civilizations after another.
You misspelled jews.
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
965
Online
5d 1m
SlayerSlayer said:
white people look clearly white, this is fucking peak retardation
AllanKing said:
astronomical cope,there is no Asian admixture in germany

If you didn't Cherrypick,then the most probable reason is parallel evolution,they have some Asianlike features because these features are cold adapted features just like light skin color,north European and north Asians both inhabit
cold areas
kanyepilled said:
probably the biggest cope i've ever seen.
OP is retarded. Reddit user aswell :soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,274
Online
27d 20h 42m
Blackpill Rage said:
You misspelled jews.
In reality, the Jews only began their plan after Babylon conquered them.
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,435
Online
73d 22h 45m
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,741
Online
165d 10h 32m
Nebuchadnezzar said:
In reality, the Jews only began their plan after Babylon conquered them.
Cope. Jews have been nation wreckers since at least Sumeria.
 
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Posts
9,314
Online
289d 1h 34m
Feels good to be a nordic-greek chad. :feelscomfy:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
Languishingrn said:
OP is retarded. Reddit user aswell :soy::soy::soy::soy:
keep coping average German is a bastard mutt rape baby of the golden Mongolian horde
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
965
Online
5d 1m
Transcended Trucel said:
keep coping average German is a bastard mutt rape baby of the golden Mongolian horde
Slavs*
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,451
Online
28d 4h 5m
Transcended Trucel said:
keep coping average German is a bastard mutt rape baby of the golden Mongolian horde
:feelswhat: golden horde never conquered Germany...

Holy Roman Empire was the most powerful military entity in Medieval europe. Mongols went as far as Poland to the east but never conquered it either. They tried to conquer Hungary for real in their second try, but superior fortifications stopped them :feelsokman:

also, Mongols almost lost the Battle of Mohi to the Hungarians. they got lucky. mongols lost too many men even in that victory, and had to retreat, and later on lied to save face that it was due to Khan died, but the fact was, the news of the death of Khan in Song China didnt reach them until they already retreated.

had Barbarosa didn't randomly drown in a river in Turkey, :feelsseriously: the Germans would have go on, and take the Holy Land, along with the English king Richard the Lionheard and the French king Philip.

Saladin never feared the english and french, not coz they were weak, but coz their numbers were too small to conquer islam-dom. but Barbarosa brought a MASSIVE, 6 figure army. Saladin was shitting his pants.

Barbarosa was emperor, English and French were kings. They were going to be his left and right arms.

A strong crusader state in the middle east would have crushed the Mongols when they advanced west. Crusaders lost to the muslims at the end due to a severe lack of man power and they didnt resort to mass genocide to reduce that disadvantage, unlike Mongols.

:feelsbadman:
 
Last edited:
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 40m
dreadtheblackpill said:
Also how do you feel about being Asian all of a sudden:waitwhat:
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,435
Online
73d 22h 45m
Broly said:
Also how do you feel about being Asian all of a sudden:waitwhat:
im white
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
8,435
Online
73d 22h 45m
Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
248
Online
6d 22h 45m
I'm totally Chinese, just like this guy is totally a rat:
 

Attachments

  • rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
248
Online
6d 22h 45m
Transcended Trucel said:
ur Mongol rape baby. the bloodline of the great and glorious Khan runs thru you
And my dick runs through your moms ass. :feelsYall:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
Deathmint

Deathmint

Mogged by pigeon shit.
★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
248
Online
6d 22h 45m
Transcended Trucel said:
Oh, I thought it was a joke thread.

In all seriousness though, we gotta check mitochondrial DNA and haplotypes to trace origins of each race.
Other than that, turning every European in to a mongolian is a bigger, shittier cope.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
22,121
Online
222d 19h 52m
Deathmint said:
Oh, I thought it was a joke thread.

In all seriousness though, we gotta check mitochondrial DNA and haplotypes to trace origins of each race.
I don't think Mongols actually got to Germany as Dotrinfobe @Dotrinfobe said.
 
Permabancel

Permabancel

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
606
Online
14d 21m
kanyepilled said:
probably the biggest cope i've ever seen.

Azaylias said:
I already knew this thread was gonna be on aznidentity before clicking :lul:
Tbh.
Kinda feel bad for ricecels being forced to delusionmaxx so hard
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,006
Online
145d 17h 2m
typical r/aznid delusion :feelskek:
 
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Posts
6,891
Online
51d 20h 43m
PPEcel said:
typical r/aznid delusion :feelskek:
These guys cope so incredibly hard they tear at the fabric of the universe
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

mental out is a manky British tranny and eats shit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
14,505
Online
123d 7h 50m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,708
Online
66d 19h 1m
Dotrinfobe said:
ah what? :worryfeels:

Tocharians are more similar to Germans, Dutch, English, Swedish than Iranians and Russians....... it's evident by the centum satem divide.

look at this map:

The basic history of Tocharians is that they lived in Tarim basin and also the Yuezhi was almost certainly to be Tocharians as well, and they lived in Gansu (western or inner china). Xiongnu, a nomad from Mongolia genocided them, and survivors left to Central Asian's Greek states, took over and became rulers themselves. Some Tocharians kept living in China, called "Little Yuezhi", and got assimilated into surrounding cultures such as Tanguts (who got genocided by Mongols later on).

And of course later on when Turks and especially the crazy-genocidal Mongols came, the Greeks, Indo-Iranians, Tocharians, all perished. Every major cities and towns and villages destroyed. :feelsbadman: They killed people for sport, basically, like total psychopaths.

There's even story of Mongols took some young girls as slaves, and left the remaining ones fighting each other naked, watching them while cheering and jeering, and killed them all after they got bored with it.

Saying Tocharians have genetic relationships to semites, curry, and east asian is ridiculous.

It's like saying white Americans have genetic relationships to blacks and native americans. It's true US whites certainly have more black and native american blood than say a native British or Norwegian, but it's disingeious to suggest any more than that.

Of course over centuries, with rapes, slavery, inter-marriages, Tocharians became less and less pure, and eventually diappeared. :feelsugh:

So bascially the earlier, the more pure the Tocharian.

If Tocharians still living today as a nation state, and never got genocided by the likes of Xiongnu, we'd see a rich country situated in western china of Gansu. :feelsbadman: with people looking similar to Norwegians/Germans

the yellow peril is real. and im a rice. fuck rice. rice culture overall is cancer and toxic. with very low empathy on a societal level and everyone suffers as a result of it.
Yeah you’re right, I was confusing the Tocharians with the Tarim mummies, where the Tocharians were just one of the populations or something. Go on tarim mummies wikipedia to see what I was talking about, it talks about genetics. Over for my memory, sorry about that.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,451
Online
28d 4h 5m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Yeah you’re right, I was confusing the Tocharians with the Tarim mummies, where the Tocharians were just one of the populations or something. Go on tarim mummies wikipedia to see what I was talking about, it talks about genetics. Over for my memory, sorry about that.
The Tarim mummies were either Tocharians or Indo-Iranians (the early ones, when they were still "fully white" and not mixed yet. Both were "white". Put them in modern day America and they'd be giga ginger stacies. :feelshaha:

Be careful of the reconstruction of faces by the chinese archeologists, though. They were done in the 80s and 90s when china was dirt poor and forensic-reconstruction tech in china was crap tier. So the result looked "Asian" and also kinda curry like/middle eastern like. but you can clearly see from the mummies themselves, they looked totally European, such as the so-called "Loulan Beauty" and the "Princess of the Little River"

Also, china had been suppressing those findings and research of Indo-Europeans discovered in China, due to nationalism (coz china pure :feelsohh: muuuuuuh ancient chinese civilization never was benefited from Indo europeans aka white people (which is a total lie lol)) and the fact the Turkic Uighur been using those mummies for their own nationalism claims (that the Uighur land was never historically chinese, which is true, but uighurs themselves are like half-asians, whose ancestors from Mongolia most likely massacred and raped the indo-europeans, so, whatever, anyways, this makes CCP very paranoid and add more reason to suppress these research, especially DNA research)

An updated, accurate reconstruction of "Loulan Beauty" and "Princess of the Little River" would almost certainly reveal them to be indistinguishable from redheaded modern day Europeans. And they seem very good looking. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

They were stunning, ngl :feelsohh: even in corpse form. back in time would gladly buy a slave Tocharian or pure blooded Indo-Iranian lolli ngl :feelshaha:


The Loulan Beauty

The Princess of Little River

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,708
Online
66d 19h 1m
Dotrinfobe said:
The Tarim mummies were either Tocharians or Indo-Iranians (the early ones, when they were still "fully white" and not mixed yet. Both were "white". Put them in modern day America and they'd be giga ginger stacies. :feelshaha:

Be careful of the reconstruction of faces by the chinese archeologists, though. They were done in the 80s and 90s when china was dirt poor and forensic-reconstruction tech in china was crap tier. So the result looked "Asian" and also kinda curry like/middle eastern like. but you can clearly see from the mummies themselves, they looked totally European, such as the so-called "Loulan Beauty" and the "Princess of the Little River"

Also, china had been suppressing those findings and research of Indo-Europeans discovered in China, due to nationalism (coz china pure :feelsohh: muuuuuuh ancient chinese civilization never was benefited from Indo europeans aka white people (which is a total lie lol)) and the fact the Turkic Uighur been using those mummies for their own nationalism claims (that the Uighur land was never historically chinese, which is true, but uighurs themselves are like half-asians, whose ancestors from Mongolia most likely massacred and raped the indo-europeans, so, whatever, anyways, this makes CCP very paranoid and add more reason to suppress these research, especially DNA research)

An updated, accurate reconstruction of "Loulan Beauty" and "Princess of the Little River" would almost certainly reveal them to be indistinguishable from redheaded modern day Europeans. And they seem very good looking. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

They were stunning, ngl :feelsohh: even in corpse form. back in time would gladly buy a slave Tocharian or pure blooded Indo-Iranian lolli ngl :feelshaha:


The Loulan Beauty

The Princess of Little River

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
The original Indo-Europeans from the Yamnaya had dark hair and dark eyes, but the original Indo-Iranians in Central Asia did have people with light hair and eyes. However, for their descendants in curryland and Iranian plateu who carry their R1A1 haplogroup, the alleles are so rare despite these common presence of the paternal lineage presence. How do you explain this, cause it seems like to me either the worst coincidence ever for North curries and Iranians, or their ancestry probably follows some unknown path from the Yamnaya rather than from the specific tribes of Indo-Iranians found in Central Asia.

Also, yeah, the mummies were really good looking. One of the mummies was a 6’7” Chad ancestor, and around 2500 years old I think. Meanwhile even around that time the Romans and Greeks were at averaging as 5’2” gigamanlets. Agriculture really stunted people’s growth probably because they only ate local vegetation and local animals.

As for the Chinese archeology, I always thought the Tocharians were the ancestors of the Uighars who mixed with Mongoloid populations or something. It seems the Chinese government just mixes all the various different kinds of mummies from ancient times to symbolize that it won’t divide China and it’s a collective history of the region. I remember even back in the day the Chinese were trying to prove that Chinese people came from different types of hominid than the rest of the world, and were therefore superior, but instead they found that the oldest humans even there resembled black people apparently.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top