Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Suifuel for ITcels: Dr. Pizza was convicted last week (court documents enclosed)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
After a second trial (the first one resulted in a hung jury), Dr. Pizza :soy: was found guilty.

Here's the complaint. This one is worth a read.

Here's the indictment.

And after Epstein's death, MCC New York went into 24/7 lockdown indefinitely. Dr. Pizza had to get a court order just to get a haircut before his trial.

So now he's looking at a long sentence. The minimum sentence that he'll get under 18 U.S.C. § 2422 (b) is 10 years. :feelskek:

Verdictform

is he an actual IT member? give proof

Wonder what excuse it will come up with

Mods should pin every bit of dirt we find we on these soy predators

is he an actual IT member? give proof
How fucking new are you?

Who tf is doctor pizza, and why should i care?

Who tf is doctor pizza, and why should i care?

I see you're relatively new to the forum.

He's a soycuck who posts frequently on CuckTears. Or used to before the feds dragged him to jail.

very very very wow

I see you're relatively new to the forum.

He's a soycuck who posts frequently on CuckTears. Or used to before the feds dragged him to jail.
I see, man. Sucks being him, i suppose.
IT user who got arrested for being a pedo
A legit pedo, or cuck tears defintion of a pedophile?

I see, man. Sucks being him, i suppose.

He was arrested in a sting operation if I recall, text messaging what he thought was a minor (I can't remember the exact age off the top of my head) in an attempt to groom them

Not sure. He went on a fetish site and talked to a "mother" who wanted him to teach her 7- and 9-year-old "children" the birds and the bees.

The "mother" turned out to be an undercover FBI agent.

Read the complaint, here's an excerpt.

Excerpt

Am I the only one getting the xfiles theme song playing in this thread?
Where the fuck is it coming from?

He's an average member of IT tbh

Maybe in prison he'll understand that only Chad gets away with this.

I may be a literal pedophile but atleast I don't post misogyny on obscure Internet forums :soy:

What a disgusting piece of filth. He’ll get murdered in prison.

Whoa he's personality is so amazing :soy: :soy: :soy:

Holy fucking kek!! Great find buddy boyo. That complaint was hilarious as fuck, lmfao, hahahaha lolololol ....

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ITpedofaggotcels on lethal-injection-watch.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy fucking kek!! Great find buddy boyo. That complaint was hilarious as fuck, lmfao, hahahaha lolololol ....

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ITpedofaggotcels on lethal-injection-watch.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And the FBI agent in charge was a foid

:feelsEhh::feelzez::feelsPop::feelsgah:

And the FBI agent in charge was a foid

:feelsEhh::feelzez::feelsPop::feelsgah:

There was supposed to be a part where he was coping in front of the jury saying that he was working as "a covert incel hunter", but his cope didn't hold water. Lmfao.

Would be great if someone could find that, lmfaooooo

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

His defense was that he was trying to be a pedo catcher. Looks like it did not work for him. :feelskek:

I am just saying he was taking part in some explicit conversations with a mother of two kids offering his services. Usually the way it works is you pose as “child” teen and you bait them to meet with you. This guy I don’t think has caught a nounce in his life.

Last edited:
Whoa he's personality is so amazing :soy: :soy: :soy:
buddy boyo it doesn't stop there
he even got a court order for a haircut to improve his personality :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL is he trying to ascend in prison?
inb4 he requests showers twice a day to have a better chance of being a prison waifu

Last edited:
Beyond over for ITcels
Hope sigma is next.

His names doctor pizza hahaa

I BET HE LIKES HIS PIZZA C H E E S Y

whats the point of getting a haircut when you are balding?

After a second trial (the first one resulted in a hung jury), Dr. Pizza :soy: was found guilty.

Here's the complaint. This one is worth a read.

Here's the indictment.

And after Epstein's death, MCC New York went into 24/7 lockdown indefinitely. Dr. Pizza had to get a court order just to get a haircut before his trial.

So now he's looking at a long sentence. The minimum sentence that he'll get under 18 U.S.C. § 2422 (b) is 10 years. :feelskek:

View attachment 222026
The state of IT cucks. :feelskek:

We are infinitely better than those self-righteous scum, at least we leave actual kids alone. They are the real pedophiles.

Not sure. He went on a fetish site and talked to a "mother" who wanted him to teach her 7- and 9-year-old "children" the birds and the bees.

The "mother" turned out to be an undercover FBI agent.

Read the complaint, here's an excerpt.

View attachment 222049
JFL
Inceltears is a joke

Last edited:
Looks soy as fuck

He will enjoy the tyrones tbh

He will enjoy the tyrones tbh

Normies and SJWs who don't stop crying over sexual assault are somehow OK with men being raped in prison.

Last edited:
Normies and SJWs who don't stop over sexual assault are somehow OK with men being raped in prison.
They even cheer it on. Hypocrisy.

Cucktears needs to collectively accept guilt and responsibility for this pedo, since they're always pushing collective guilt whenever one single individual from a group they hate does something bad. Live up to your own standards, pedotears.

Cucktears needs to collectively accept guilt and responsibility for this pedo, since they're always pushing collective guilt whenever one single individual from a group they hate does something bad. Live up to your own standards, pedotears.

We haven't done anything worse than shitpost.

None of us were actually arrested for trying to molest a child. The same isn't true for their community.

SoyPizza's Twitter feed reads like an average IT comment.

JFL at when he accused randos he disagreed with of being evil pedophiles. Car crash without seatbelt levels of projection...

“I may be a fat, disingenuous pedophile, but atleast I’m not AN EVIL INKWELL!!” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

His ass hole is going to look like a black hole when the inmates are done with him.

Everyone saying he's going to get raped by tyrones are coping hard. He's so ugly that no human, male or femoid, will be aroused enough to do anything of a sexual nature with him. He is a subhuman just like us. Major kekfuel though because he's actually an incel who wanted to fuck a child yet he hated self identified incels.

Everyone saying he's going to get raped by tyrones are coping hard. He's so ugly that no human, male or femoid, will be aroused enough to do anything of a sexual nature with him. He is a subhuman just like us. Major kekfuel though because he's actually an incel who wanted to fuck a child yet he hated self identified incels.
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back