Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suifuel for all you masculinity copers

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
This guy looks like a straight up bitch but he mogs so he gets to be all up on top of Stacy’s boobs like that. Completely ovER. Pretty boys slay just as much as masculine chads. The age of needing to be masculine to get pussy is over, only sheboons care about that.

Everyone but us gets pussy :feelscry:

This guy looks like a straight up bitch but he mogs so he gets to be all up on top of Stacy’s boobs like that. Completely ovER. Pretty boys slay just as much as masculine chads. The age of needing to be masculine to get pussy is over, only sheboons care about that.
I seriously do not know. Women addicted to prettyboy are probably women who have not developed sexually completely.

Cope. I'll show you after i become a GIGACHAD from lifting at the gym brah
I don't even care if i don't get women, i do it for myself anyways brahh

I seriously do not know. Women addicted to prettyboy are probably women who have not developed sexually completely.
I think it's because women are attracted to attractive men and he looks good bro

Its all about face

bro who is retarded enough to say that prettyboys don't slay?

I think it's because women are attracted to attractive men and he looks good bro
That would be the main hypothesis, however women normally evolve from cuteness to Chad.

It's a curry lol

Sad Girl GIF by Oksana Kurmaz Art & Animation

A foid with that dude may as well be lesbian

That dude looks like he takes dicks in his ass. Women who like effeminate men are closet gay.

There's only one body standard for men which is sharp jawline, hunter eyes, being tall with a vtaper.
It doesn't matter if it's a 'prettyboy' or a 'masculine alpha' or whateverthefuck.
You'll start to notice that in the case of 'prettyboys' or 'dadbods' or whatever that women are attracted solely to signs of high prenatal and pubertal testosterone. These 'prettyboys' all have signs that they were well-fed, nourished, had healthy mothers and genetics. It's just another form of inequality that women support. Those who already had everything are given more.

It's really irate. 'Prettyboys', 'Subversive men', 'Soft boys' or whatever; women get to have new progressive body standards and body positivity and yet the aforementioned men are just chad wearing a dress or with a quirky haircut, he still has signs of high T and well-nourished development. If you actually deviate from the bodily optimum as a man by way of being estrogenic or having suboptimal genetics YOUR BODY IS REPULSIVE AND THERE IS NO BODY POSITIVITY.

Holy fuck im gonna shot myself

Masculinity, femininity, that's all a cope, it makes no difference. There are men who are attractive to women and there are men who aren't attractive to women.

That dude looks like he takes dicks in his ass. Women who like effeminate men are closet gay.
Women are by default bi
It's really irate. 'Prettyboys', 'Subversive men', 'Soft boys' or whatever; women get to have new progressive body standards and body positivity and yet the aforementioned men are just chad wearing a dress or with a quirky haircut, he still has signs of high T and well-nourished development. If you actually deviate from the bodily optimum as a man by way of being estrogenic or having suboptimal genetics YOUR BODY IS REPULSIVE AND THERE IS NO BODY POSITIVITY.
Guys on here say this all the time, a guy replied to my thread earlier saying only 12 year old girls like prettyboys
Everyone but us gets pussy :feelscry:
@LeFrenchCel
What’s with all the male gaze cope I see on this forum. Btw the guy in that video is more of an androgynous faggot than a true prettyboy.

True PrettyBoys have always slayed women regardless of birth control. Young chads were robust PrettyBoys. Chico, Zayn, DiCaprio, David Laid, etc are examples of true standard PrettyBoys. Young Cavill and young Gandy were robust PrettyBoys.

Sorry boys but you’ve been deluded into thinking ogres like this slay because of brainwash by Disney.

180596F9 4556 4FBD B72D 06F86DC0C2A4

Prime Leonardo DiCaprio has the highest appeal out of any fucking man on the planet.

Prettyboys have and always will be the chads slaying prime pussy. Chad & gigachad = prettyboy for the most part

@LeFrenchCel
What’s with all the male gaze cope I see on this forum. Btw the guy in that video is more of an androgynous faggot than a true prettyboy.

True PrettyBoys have always slayed women regardless of birth control. Young chads were robust PrettyBoys. Chico, Zayn, DiCaprio, David Laid, etc are examples of true standard PrettyBoys. Young Cavill and young Gandy were robust PrettyBoys.

Sorry boys but you’ve been deluded into thinking ogres like this slay because of brainwash by Disney.

View attachment 1084196
Prime Leonardo DiCaprio has the highest appeal out of any fucking man on the planet.

Prettyboys have and always will be the chads slaying prime pussy. Chad & gigachad = prettyboy for the most part
That's literally what I said. Prettyboys are just chads with a different haircut.

@LeFrenchCel

View attachment 1084196

Cope.

he gets to be all up on top of Stacy’s boobs like that
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKER

I HOPE HE FINDS OUT HE HAS CANCER AND DIES

FUCK HIM

I NEVER EXPERIENCED TOUCHING A WOMAN EVER, MEANWHILE HE USES HER BREASTS AS PILLOWWS

U just like gay faggot ogres. Average prettyboy cucks u and the ugly ogres u worship
No, you are confusing chads with prettyboymaxxed femenine-faglooking. One IS a HTN, the other rails everyfoid.

Check your facts, chico

No, you are confusing chads with prettyboymaxxed femenine-faglooking. One IS a HTN, the other rails everyfoid.
Not a single person I brought up is feminine fag looking??? Lol Chico is legit 6’4 and would mog any ogre. Leonardo DiCaprio appeal mogs every man, David Laid legit has a gymcelled aesthetic perfect body and zayn being a prettyboy doesn’t make him feminine.

Please don’t confuse actual PrettyBoys with androgynous boneless fags like Kpop idols who get appeal due to birth control.
Check your facts, chico
Ogres don’t slay anything. Chads don’t look like ogres

videos like this make me sad very much

Please don’t confuse actual PrettyBoys with androgynous boneless fags like Kpop idols who get appeal due to birth control.
Man, thats all the fucking point between chads and prettyboys. Prettyboys are just effeminated fagmaxxers, which is clearly differentiated since always from Chad.

Man, thats all the fucking point between chads and prettyboys. Prettyboys are just effeminated fagmaxxers, which is clearly differentiated since always from Chad.
Young Leonardo DiCaprio is a gigachad is he not?

Masculinity is a social construct it's all about looks if you don't look good no amount of masculine behaviour or ogremaxxing will get you women

There's only one body standard for men which is sharp jawline, hunter eyes, being tall with a vtaper.
It doesn't matter if it's a 'prettyboy' or a 'masculine alpha' or whateverthefuck.
You'll start to notice that in the case of 'prettyboys' or 'dadbods' or whatever that women are attracted solely to signs of high prenatal and pubertal testosterone. These 'prettyboys' all have signs that they were well-fed, nourished, had healthy mothers and genetics. It's just another form of inequality that women support. Those who already had everything are given more.

Red pilled copers on suicide watch

He mogs the fuck out of her. She's a 5 with fakeup on. :feelsbadman:

Not Chad, therefore.
He is chad a gigachad by definition. you’re twisting the definition of chad because ur talking about what u like not what women like. Women like prime leo DiCaprio and it’s been proven multiple times .