Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicifuel inside.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
You see yourself as subhuman? Well, son. let me tell you, it's a lot worse than you already thin. :feelsgah::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil:
MEGAKEKLOL

beauty is inside

We get used to our ugly faces. Most people here rate themselves 4 or 5 which i doubt is realistic.

It depends. In a mirror I'm sure I look better, especially with the correct lighting, but cellphones' front cameras are brutal.

Why is every fucking horror film full of stupid fucking SEXHAVERS!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It depends. In a mirror I'm sure I look better, especially with the correct lighting, but cellphones' front cameras are brutal.
Are you a midfacecel? I taped over my front camera and I avoid reflective screens like the plague.

Are you a midfacecel? I taped over my front camera and I avoid reflective screens like the plague.
I have only a slightly long midface. My main looks problems are deformed ears, acne scars, baldness, asymmetrical eyelids, skull shape and weak jaw and chin.

I have only a slightly long midface. My main looks problems are deformed ears, acne scars, baldness, asymmetrical eyelids, skull shape and weak jaw and chin.
I hate my skull shape so much. My dad literally has a large warrior skull. Why the fuck am I so comically ugly.

I hate my skull shape so much. My dad literally has a large warrior skull. Why the fuck am I so comically ugly.
I know the feel. I got many bad shit no one else on either side of my family has.

I know the feel. I got many bad shit no one else on either side of my family has.
Same shit here man, I got NOTHING from either of my parents. I just ended up an ugly midget with social anxiety. Meanwhile my sister is incredibly popular and has a large social media following, she's also a 7-8/10 and I'm a 3.5 at BEST.

its about personality

Same shit here man, I got NOTHING from either of my parents. I just ended up an ugly midget with social anxiety. Meanwhile my sister is incredibly popular and has a large social media following, she's also a 7-8/10 and I'm a 3.5 at BEST.
The only really good things I got as far as looks are concerned were my height (my father still mogs me though) and cheekbones. My nose is also decent I think but on the big side.

Also, I'm 100% sure I would never even have come across the term "incel" if I was female.

The only really good things I got as far as looks are concerned were my height (my father still mogs me though) and cheekbones. My nose is also decent I think but on the big side.
My dad heightmogs me to oblivion, he's like half a head taller than me and he has a massive frame. He looks like a fucking KGB soldier.
Also, I'm 100% sure I would never even have come across the term "incel" if I was female.
I'd be living life to the fullest. It's not my fault people never text me back or offer to hang out with me. It's also not my fault that people have bullied me over the fact that I'm ugly, even my own cousin called me ugly to my face. What the fuck did I do to deserve this, why the fuck is my face so narrow and why do I have such a pathetic jaw. ugh :fuk:

Every time I see a photo of me I am filled with a sickness in my stomach. :cryfeels:

You stupid, retarded ugly incels.
It's saying "you think you look better than you do" MEANING if you look at yourself in the mirror and you're disgusted with what you see you're more disgusting to other people. If you ever think you look average you look worse than average to everyone else. Dumbasses