Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SuicideFuel] The final nail in the coffin for the personality/confidence argument. Foids WILL approach you if you're attractive.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
This is a video of a foid reading her diary from when she was 12/13. It seems to be the early 2000s, because MySpace was a thing for a her.

Anyway. The diary is about how she passed notes for guys she likes, or got her friends to do it for her. And I'm guessing she was approached too, idk, maybe she wasn't good looking as a teenager.

Anyway, the whole confidence argument is BS. If you're shy as a good looking guy, and start passing around notes, then foids will consider you cute. As opposed to creepy. I remember when I was 12 - 16, a lot of people ended up dating without even asking girls, but because their friends, or other girls told them.

Just remember, Boyos, THIS IS WHAT WE MISSED OUT ON!

And as for those who accused me of being a volcel, this is the kinda foid I'd consider classy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TrUf3E5D0E

Why would you watch this shit

Men who say foids never approach, or that they do so in subtle or "mysterious" ways, are delusional. It's EXTREMELY EASY to tell when a foid is into a guy. Anyone who ever Chadfished knows what I'm talking about. If you never experienced it, it just means you're ugly.

The worst part about this is that this could have been your life if your bones where in a slightly different place or a bit longer.
Girls fighting for your attention and going out of there way to please you but instead you rot on this website.

Welcome back.

Honestly, the younger the foid, the more its true nature can be seen.

Men who say foids never approach, or that they do so in subtle or "mysterious" ways, are delusional. It's EXTREMELY EASY to tell when a foid is into a guy. Anyone who ever Chadfished knows what I'm talking about. If you never experienced it, it just means you're ugly.

Warning: watching foids talk about their sexual relationships is bad for your mental health and may cause you to go ER

Why would you watch this shit
Warning: watching foids talk about their sexual relationships is bad for your mental health and may cause you to go ER
Not one second.

The aesthetic is weird, jfl at calling this "classy"

Imagine thinking that women have the courage to do anything that takes effort

20200305 172819

The worst part about this is that this could have been your life if your bones where in a slightly different place or a bit longer.
Girls fighting for your attention and going out of there way to please you but instead you rot on this website.

Spot on it's all about the bones not anything to do with your personality. If your skeleton is in good size and proportion women are more than happy to work on improving your personality to their liking. When you think back to when you were 12/13 the level of attention you had from girls back then was actually an indicator for the attention you will get for the rest of your life. At the time I thought I'd get more more attention if I was older/more confident in the future when I was that age, but that's not the case. It's all in the bones.

Last edited:
She's an egyptologist and I watched her video on the Mummy movie where she analyzes the props.
Am I at Cucked.co ? Why the fuck are you funding this toilet? Views=ad revenue. You are giving money to her. Don't watch her videos, if you do then use Youtube Vanced. And don't ever comment on her channel because it helps her channel. And lastly, fuck you.

Youtube Vanced
First I've heard of it.
Thanks.

But I only started watching cuz she's an egyptologist, and she posts about that stuff. Including an analysis of the mummy movie.

First I've heard of it.
Thanks.

But I only started watching cuz she's an egyptologist, and she posts about that stuff. Including an analysis of the mummy movie.
Egyptologist in the streets and Chadologist in the sheets