Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel/JFL: Stacy is literally shaking when talking to Chad

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
★★★
Suicidefuel/Kekfuel, depending on if you just gave up already. :society: For me it’s just a comedy from now on.

So I had to do a survey today at my university for a group project. Got paired up with a Chad who never talks to me. He decides he will ask the questions and I should just record the answers with my phone so we (me ofc Chad doesn’t do shit for his 4.0 GPA :lul:) can transcribe it and solve the assignment our professor gave us. Fine with me. This Stacy comes along, really nice ass and tits. Chad completely goes off script and starts flirting with her. NGL SHE LITERALLY STARTED SHAKING WHILE TALKING TO HIM GIGGLING ALL THE TIME AND BITING HER LIPS :lasereyes::lasereyes: she literally got horny just talking to him and probably wet herself. If he wasn’t there and it wouldn’t be in the middle of the campus she’d probably suck his dick immediately.

So JFL at all normfag cucks wondering “Is muh oneitis into me???” :soy::soy:

NO KEK IF SHE WERE INTO YOU SHED BE SHAKING AND BEGGING TO SUCK HER DICK

Fucking ridiculous world

:yes:Foids are not subtle, theyre just picky. If she liked them it would show. Pondering over such things is stupid.

:yes:Foids are not subtle, theyre just picky. If she liked them it would show. Pondering over such things is stupid.
Literally. JFL at all these bluepillers saying foids don’t show attraction or whatever, hope they all die alone.

That’s why thinking that you missed a woman strongly interested in you is cope.

Fucking cunt foid deserves this treatment
B7df35e9 8535 4866 a001 9855e7056452

That’s why thinking that you missed a woman strongly interested in you is cope.
Yeah. Foids when they like a guy they will show it openly because such behavior isnt condemned at females, its considered cute and feminine.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Gonna drink rn. Can't handle this shit

Suicidefuel/Kekfuel, depending on if you just gave up already. :society: For me it’s just a comedy from now on.

So I had to do a survey today at my university for a group project. Got paired up with a Chad who never talks to me. He decides he will ask the questions and I should just record the answers with my phone so we (me ofc Chad doesn’t do shit for his 4.0 GPA :lul:) can transcribe it and solve the assignment our professor gave us. Fine with me. This Stacy comes along, really nice ass and tits. Chad completely goes off script and starts flirting with her. NGL SHE LITERALLY STARTED SHAKING WHILE TALKING TO HIM GIGGLING ALL THE TIME AND BITING HER LIPS :lasereyes::lasereyes: she literally got horny just talking to him and probably wet herself. If he wasn’t there and it wouldn’t be in the middle of the campus she’d probably suck his dick immediately.

Fucking ridiculous world
My sister's friend blushed when she was around me

Yeah. Foids when they like a guy they will show it openly because such behavior isnt condemned at females, it’s considered cute and feminine.
For real. If you’re a giga autist, you might miss some very small signs she might like you a little tiny bit, but if she was really into you, it would be obvious