Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [SuicideFuel] [It'sOver]Even if we ascend, we will never really be happy.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Even if anyone here ascends, become a status maxxed, money maxxed gigachad with a kissless virgin waifu or even a harem of them, we will never be truly be happy because we've already been damaged beyond rerpair with PTSD and and years of isolation? and then there's the fact that we know we are not TRULY loved. Because if we looked like we do right now, our KHHVs won't like us.

its kinda obvious, frankly. I used to chat with this older incel dude, he got into a relationship with his oneitis, had sex, blah blah. In about five months she dumped him and it came out that she'd been cheating on him since day one.

its kinda obvious, frankly. I used to chat with this older incel dude, he got into a relationship with his oneitis, had sex, blah blah. In about five months she dumped him and it came out that she'd been cheating on him since day one.

any 25+ yo incel is beyond saving, that's why I abandon gymcelling and other stuff, I only cope now with computer gaming and alcohol, incels like I, 27 yo virgins future is hell, only cope and hope for a death in sleep

This one of most sad fact tbh... without even considering wat foid u get, The years of inceldom would hv alr do ur brain in to actually feel happy imo
any 25+ yo incel is beyond saving, that's why I abandon gymcelling and other stuff, I only cope now with computer gaming and alcohol, incels like I, 27 yo virgins future is hell, only cope and hope for a death in sleep
25+ cel here too :feelscry:

I'd like to tell you that it gets easier, but it doesn't. The pain of loneliness is always fresh and sharp as ever.

most here won't ascend anyway, so this thread is cope. if we were truly given gigachad looks, we would adjust to the new lifestyle.

Even if anyone here ascends, become a status maxxed, money maxxed gigachad with a kissless virgin waifu or even a harem of them, we will never be truly be happy because we've already been damaged beyond rerpair with PTSD and and years of isolation? and then there's the fact that we know we are not TRULY loved. Because if we looked like we do right now, our KHHVs won't like us.
Yes but we will also never get it anyways. So whatever.

Even if that wasn't the case, once you have swallowed the blackpill there is no coming back. You just see reality in a different manner now. If you take those old dudes that had been chads in their prime years and look at them right now you'll realize their lives are pretty miserable tbh

I don't even think women love chads, especially when they settle down and start to get older. Marriage in real life sucks and being a father is very stressful nowadays. To be fair, I don't even think love is a real thing at this point.

Even if that wasn't the case, once you have swallowed the blackpill there is no coming back. You just see reality in a different manner now. If you take those old dudes that had been chads in their prime years and look at them right now you'll realize their lives are pretty miserable tbh

I don't even think women love chads, especially when they settle down and start to get older. Marriage in real life sucks and being a father is very stressful nowadays. To be fair, I don't even think love is a real thing at this point.
Even my devout christian oneitis only wants a pretty boy. :(