Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel] I confronted my parents about my half sister

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Roughly 30 minutes ago I told my mom about my sister.

She knew.

Oh boy did she know. My dad didnt cheat. She did.
Because my dad couldnt get her pregnant so her married friend got her pregnant.

My "dad" also knew

Now to find my real dad I guess. For whatever that's worth.

I dont think I've ever been this upset in my life.​

Well, then..... Now that's what I call a plot twist.

So she's your sister from your mother side, and your did isn't your real dad?. Daymn.

WOW! :dafuckfeels: Your mom is the absolute worst cunt and your dad is the world heavy weight champion of cuck. I'd be so fucking enraged if this were me. HOLY FUCK!

WOW! :dafuckfeels: Your mom is the absolute worst cunt and your dad is the world heavy weight champion of cuck. I'd be so fucking enraged if this were me. HOLY FUCK!
I'm quite literally in shock

Your mom is a whore bro

that's a life changing moment bro

Lmao sure she did the lab insemination, right?

The mom's an absolute embodiment of a foid. The father a cuck and the son is an incel. Lmao!!... I can only think of how many chad's your sister banged.

damn thats brutal your dad is a real cuck.

Brutal Blackpill. I have no words to say...

Disavow your "father" then, his cuckoldry is unforgivable and a mark of dishonour.
Soooo anyway, I wonder what kind of genes you have after all... :chad::chad::chad::feelskek:

@NEETAndTidy wait lemme get this straight. So, just like with your half-sister, your dad isn't your bioglogical dad either?
No. Her dad is my biological dad. My mom is my mom

I cant believe this is actually happening

40 guests. You like that cucktears! You like that!!?.

lmao just yesterday you were blabbering on about how y'all need sex ed you misogynist mudslimes, religious sexual repression is evil:soy:, well enjoy the fruits of sexual liberation, anyway you're an incel regardless of who your dad is so not much has changed

I'm honestly not surprised at all.

lmao just yesterday you were blabbering on about how y'all need sex ed you misogynist mudslimes, religious sexual repression is evil:soy:, well enjoy the fruits of sexual liberation, anyway you're an incel regardless of who your dad is so not much has changed
Lmfao!! :feelswow::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Link please? I must that thread.

:feelswow::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well guess that explains why your brother is better looking at least.

Good luck with meeting your second family. ^^

Did your mother tell you anything else about her friends family?

Last edited:
What the fuck man.. that's brutal I'm sorry to hear. So you share the same father, but it's a different guy. How did your mother react when you confronted her?

She is still your mom bro
Idk
:feelswow::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well guess that explains why your brother is better looking at least.

Good luck with meeting your second family. ^^

Did your mother tell you anything else about her friends family?
Yeah also explains why my "brother" is like 6'2
She wouldnt tell me anything. I'm gonna ask my sister I guess.
What the fuck man.. that's brutal I'm sorry to hear. So you share the same father, but it's a different guy. How did your mother react when you confronted her?
She broke down crying and told me everything.

So does that mean you have a second family of half siblings you might not know about?
This is really brutal that she reveals everything like this. I would be pissed.

On the bright side, maybe your real dad has some sort of special skill that he might be able to teach you.if he accepts you that is.

On the bright side, maybe your real dad has some sort of special skill that he might be able to teach you.if he accepts you that is.
He probably has autism or something else wrong with him like me

Holy shit.

You really should move out tbh. You're far better off having your own space away from all this shit.

He probably has autism or something else wrong with him like me
He's probably running soy game. Condolences. :f:

This day is just full of twists for you bro. That’s some heavy shit
The mom's an absolute embodiment of a foid. The father a cuck and the son is an incel.
Never began

Water is wet and women are lying whores. Sorry bro

state of Western World in 20th and 21th century :soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit, that's fucking brutal.

@NEETAndTidy There's really nothing funny to say, or anything that will make this right. All I can say is that I'm sorry this happened to you. What a life-shattering thing to find out, man. Regardless of who your dad is or how much of a cuck your step-dad is, you're still a cool and funny guy. They can't take that away from you, no matter how fucked in the head your parents are. Cheers, man.

@NEETAndTidy There's really nothing funny to say, or anything that will make this right. All I can say is that I'm sorry this happened to you. What a life-shattering thing to find out, man. Regardless of who your dad is or how much of a cuck your step-dad is, you're still a cool and funny guy. They can't take that away from you, no matter how fucked in the head your parents are. Cheers, man.
Thanks man. It isnt a good feeling.

Holy shit - in one day your dad turned from a possible slayer into a gigacuck. :feelsmega:

I am sorry to hear that bro.

SHE SHOWED ME MY DAD. WHAT A TRUECEL FUCK

Well at least that narrows it down. I'm sure your mom can give you his name and then you can probably track him down online or maybe with the help of a detective.

Keep us posted, man.

Well at least that narrows it down. I'm sure your mom can give you his name and then you can probably track him down online or maybe with the help of a detective.

Keep us posted, man.
I just saw his picture. I know his name. I think im gonna try to contact him.

Hes truecel tier looks also

Pure hatefuel. My hatred for foids makes me want to punish them.