Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [SUICIDEFUEL FOR WHITE MALES] [Racepill] White woman explains why she loves black men

@BlackCell_from_ZA can any outdated dating statistics from 1998 refute reality before my eyes?

you are reverse @IncelCream

@BlackCell_from_ZA can any outdated dating statistics from 1998 refute reality before my eyes?
Not outdated from 2017 and there are more relevant study but it wouldn't matter. I could literally cite thousands of study that show JBW is law and you would still deny it.

Whiteboys are getting fucked out of extinction by BBC

As a guy who lost his best friend (yes he was black) because of penis size insecurity it really makes me truly mad and sad watching this videos.These racist stereotypes are completely wrong and hurtful for human. There aren't any differences between penis sizes among races. It just promotes more hatred and diversity. We don't need more hate, we need more acceptance and love. I don't know why is it cool to body shame and be racist towards people if they're guys.People (mostly women) think it's okay to be racist and look at these men purely like genitalia but it isn't only that. It promotes and really destroys a man from the inside.I personally don't care. I'm married. But I lost my friend because of this shit. My best friend, because he felt inadequate because whores like this look at men like penis sizes and he felt like every woman is like that. I'll fight to change this, so no more good souls like my friend fall down the suicide hole because of these toxic female gremlins.

You can generally tell that she's not too bright in the head. First things first, how do you think it would go if a man of any race would talk about a woman of any other race like that? This is clearly some weird fetishization by her. If a white guy talked about asian women like she does about black men, he would get judged for that. And tbh I think rightly so. Basically the gist of her whole speech is to reduce black men to their penises. Not to mention its a racist stereotype that black guys have huge dicks. Women are just given free pass to say the most weird things, they hold no social consequences for anything they do.

Tbh if I found out that there are white guys who only date black women because "black women have big booties" I would assume that guy to be low IQ and retarded. And most likely I would be right. Doesn't make any difference here. She talks about black men as if black men were just the extension of their penises. Not the other way around.

Girls who like black always talk about our dicks and charisma.

Girls who like white talk about how "nice" they are

black alpha fucks white beta buxx
blacks r always seen as more masculine they cant be incel

Over for white boys @IncelCream thoughts?

Go to r/interracialdating lol. 80% of it is Black women seeking white men. White women over there seek a variety of dudes over there.