Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicidefuel for ricecels seeing ugly and fat lesbians with hot foids

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Whats up with the rise of lesbianism in SEA . You literally see short and fat butches with model tier noodles everywhere.

Thats pretty much the unwritten rule. One of the dykes has to be ugly. :feelskek:

Coincidently, I just read an article about that like 20 minutes ago. It must be hell, I really HATE dykes.

Lesbian = can't get Chad

why would a noodlewhore want a tiny dicked bugeyed Napoleon complex man who reminds her of her BROTHER? Of course they would rather get muff dived by a FUCKING DYKE. Ricemen = GARBAGE

Lesbians don't have much sex anyway, they want a man.
One of my sexual fantasies is converting a lesbian into a straight.

why would a noodlewhore want a tiny dicked bugeyed Napoleon complex man who reminds her of her BROTHER? Of course they would rather get muff dived by a FUCKING DYKE. Ricemen = GARBAGE
Wouldn't another noodle remind her of her sister in that case though?
One of my sexual fantasies is converting a lesbian into a straight.
based af
Lesbians don't have much sex anyway, they want a man.
Literally look up what a lesbian is

Wouldn't another noodle remind her of her sister in that case though?

based af

Literally look up what a lesbian is
There are many varieties of asians in the west, yet noodlewhores see every slanted eye as 'brother' material

There are many varieties of asians in the west, yet noodlewhores see every slanted eye as 'brother' material
Brother is for possible betabuxxx backup when it doesn't work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back