Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SUICIDEFUEL for manlets, video on facebook "when you cook for your 5'7 boyfriend'

Being a manlet will guarantee that you'll be only viewed as a child.

Stupid society, 200 years ago fem could be punished for something like this

who actually spent their time making this shit

This implies the foid who posted this has a boyfriend who happens to be 5'7, thus adding further credence to the validity of the heightdoesntmeanshit theory.

Last edited:
It never even began for us.

Looks like a chill video turned into a horrible facebook "meme". Filming and cooking tiny morsels of food with tiny instruments sounds like a chill activity.

You have less chance than a dog if you are below 5'8. Even above that struggles a bit.

At least he has a girlfriend :feelsrope:

Even if this guy has a girlfriend now, he will get cucked by a taller chad at some point guaranteed

Just be confident bro. Ignore the haters

The original tiny cooking videos were comfy as fuck but normalfags don't know when to chill and have to constantly re purpose shit for their cancerous jokes.

I'm 5'8 and I can eat a whole box of large pizza and still be hungry.
No bragging kek

but if you make a similar video with a title "when you cook for your 200IB gf" all hell breaks loose

Is 5'7 that short? Also wow, how is height discrimination even acceptable in a society as SJW as ours?

The real suifuel here is that even when a manlet ascends, he is treated like a bitch. If he has a problem with the disrespect, he'd be labeled with a complex.

Of course, if a man mocks his girlfriend's body, she is encouraged by society to get mad about it, and the white knights and feminists will join in to defend her.

Do femoids disrespect their 6'7 boyfriend? Who knows. I doubt it though.

Is 5'7 that short? Also wow, how is height discrimination even acceptable in a society as SJW as ours?

Because short women aren't looked at as negative and tall women are seen as models. SJWs don't care about male issues.

The comments on this video are cope.

Looks like a chill video turned into a horrible facebook "meme". Filming and cooking tiny morsels of food with tiny instruments sounds like a chill activity.
this tbh

Now make a vid ridiculing a femoid for having small tits and see the nuclear explosion of SJWs happen. Fucking hypocrites :feelsree:

Women despise manlets so much. It's fucking cartoonish

It's not my fault I was born 5'6 JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

too unattractive and ethnic for my height to be a factor anyway

it´s only socially acceptable if you insult men because of their height or ugliness.

It´s only not acceptable if you insult women in any way. As a sub8 male you are literally the lowest of the low in this society. To women you are in the same category as an ugly, convicted pedophile.

lol if he's 5'7" he's still most likely taller than her, so what does she eat? crumbs?

life as a manlet is getting constantly ridiculed

If a Saudi Arabian said this about her 5ft7 husband on social media, she'd be getting stoned to death the next day in front of 70'000 cheering incels at a football stadium.

Only ultra status can really halo a manlet, it's completely over for most of them.

Take the portionpill. Foids love cooking massive meals for their big alpha Chad boyfriend.

Decapitate all tallfag scum.

Lol I'm 5 foot 8 and eat more than my 6 foot male friend. I am built though from gymceling and he is skinny

Well that manlet has a gf apparently. Where's the suifuel part?

It’s over for many men here.

Manlet uprising when?

As if a foid under the age of 40 these days can even cook something besides hamburger helper and easy mac.