Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicidefuel for gymcels (Betadestiny BTFO)

Not_Important

Not_Important

Major

Gymcel betadestiny Tinder matches in 3 days: 2
Skinny pretty bot matches in 3 days: 63

J U S T

Last edited:
Someone should send this video to AlphaDestiny lol, that guy is coping way too hard

JFL at alphadestiny. If he just accepted he was a incel he would never lift another weight again. Hope really is the most potent lifefuel.

Brah, that's Chico against an incel.
Chico has way Superior face.

chico only 63 matches

my landwhale got that in less than 1 hour

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TBH

BETADESTINY IS DOING FINE - 2 matches is 3 days is normie status

chico only 63 matches

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TBH

>Landwhale got more matches than Chico
This is the society we live in

chico only 63 matches

HOLY FUCKING SHIT TBH

my Nick Bateman profile only gets 8-12 matches a day here in Germany. I even struggle to get dates here with average/ugly girls on Tinder as Nick Bateman.

My ugly girl profile gets 45+ matches on average and almost every match messages me first.

The dating scene has gotten beyond retarded.

I genuinely feel bad for Beta destiny, he's on the right path though. Reminds me of Red Pill Brotherhood, a guy who was around twenty y.o a few years ago and he had a great physique, was ripped etc but remained a virgin. He deleted his videos sadly but you could see the effects of muscle on a short guy with average face. Still irrelevant. Poor guy made videos in the middle of the night sitting in his car about how no girl would give him her number or text him back.

my Nick Bateman profile only gets 8-12 matches a day here in Germany. I even struggle to get dates here with average/ugly girls on Tinder as Nick Bateman.

My ugly girl profile gets 45+ matches on average and almost every match messages me first.

bateman DID insanely well where I live - better than Chico - like almost 50% better

still not as good as my landwhale

German women aren't impressed by that potatoface who squintmaxxes and hairmaxxes.

That thumbnail picture is accurate as fuck, wide shoulder bones are the KEY to your bodies attractiveness.
Gymcelling will help but only like 20-30% at MOST.

But obviously Face > all

Kek you can't really blame betadestiny for gymmaxxing, its the only thing he can improve. He is a balding fuck and has a precarious and highly obvious hair transplant which looks like it needs refreshing. He is a manlet who is an admitted 5'5 which probably means he is even shorter, and he wears special shoe lifts he buys on the internet.

But at least he hasn't got a disgusting pudgy body, its the ONE thing he has going for him.

Yup, figured this out for myself years ago. Foids couldn't care less about your bodybuilder physique...especially not with below average facial aesthetics. A gaycel will appreciate that ripped body far more than any foid would ever...feels fuckin bad

>Landwhale got more matches than Chico
This is the society we live in
This is what happens with male thirst and orbiting cucks. Demand pushes up the smv of things no one would ever pursue before all this tinder shit.

Alpha destiny finna rope within next 10 years