Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story (SuicideFuel Confession)I was raped by another man

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I was raped at the age of 5 by an older curry middle school kid who was my neighbor.His mom and mine were friends so I always visited his house to play GTA:San Andreas with him but i never told anyone .When i grew older i realized what actually happened but was too embarassed to tell anyone and by than it was too late to prove it anyways because of statute of limitations.

I always coped by thinking it was just a vivid nightmare i had one night but now i accept what happened .I was sodomized,he orally and anally penetrated me and i actually consented cause i had no idea what was happening.This is my greatest shame as a man.My mom is still friends with his mom so i get news updates on him and i even attended his marriage ceremony.He is now a married to a beautiful wife,lives in a big house and is very rich and successful since his family was also wealthy.No wonder i turned out to be a pathetic mess like this,i never stood a chance in this world.I was meant to suffer from the very beginning.

Last edited:
You were 5, man. You didn't consent to that. He took advantage of you and there's no need to be ashamed about that.

You should tell the police.

stopped reading at curry

You were 5, man. You didn't consent to that. He took advantage of you and there's no need to be ashamed about that.
yeah i understand that but i cant help but remember all those disgusting acts he made me do and i just quietly submitted like a fking coward.I feel so angry just thinking back on those vile things i took part in and just want to go over to his house and hurt him but i know i wont cuz im a low T curry

These savages shouldn't be in our countries.

yeah i understand that but i cant help but remember all those disgusting acts he made me do and i just quietly submitted like a fking coward.I feel so angry just thinking back on the things and just want to go over to his house and hurt him but i know i wont cuz im a low T curry
I'm sorry to hear that bhai, that's definitely very tough to deal with. Try to distract yourself from it. That's the only advice I can give you.

if you ever plan to rope take him down with you

We can't all be a superior Middle Eastern man like you. :rolleyes:

I must disagree.

Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.

Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah.

Thus, there is no superiority to one another, except through belief in Allah.

I must disagree.

Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.

Jfl pretending as if I didn't know this hadith. Who do you think you're talking to?

I must disagree.

That doesn’t matter to non-arab Muslims, they have internalised Arab righteousness due to Arabic being the language of the Quran. They instantly perceive Arabs as being more muslim than them

Jfl pretending as if I didn't know this hadith. Who do you think you're talking to?
oh i did not notice it was you because of your new pfp.

alhamdulillah.
That doesn’t matter to non-arab Muslims, they have internalised Arab righteousness due to Arabic being the language of the Quran. They instantly perceive Arabs as being more muslim than them

doesn't matter to Saudi royals.

but one who disbelieves in this strong hadith, also the same message as other hadiths, has disbelieved in Islam completely and they are not to be considered Muslim.

sent the story to his wife from an anonymous e-mail

tell ur parents too

they will kill him

alhamdulillah.
Jfl. :feelskek:

alhamdulillah.

doesn't matter to Saudi royals.

but one who disbelieves in this strong hadith, also the same message as other hadiths, has disbelieved in Islam completely and they are not to be considered Muslim.
Nobody is to be considered "Muslim," though. The true meaning of the title does not apply to any of us. But I get your point, and the right word would be "kafir," as it means "rejecter." Ahadeeth are an integral part of Islam, meaning if you don't accept in Muslim and Bulkhari, you can be labeled as a kafir as you are rejecting Islam, even if partially so.

women are proven to like child rapists as long as they are attractive so if he is then it wont change much

Jfl. :feelskek:

Nobody is to be considered "Muslim," though. The true meaning of the title does not apply to any of us. But I get your point, and the right word would be "kafir," as it means "rejecter." Ahadeeth are an integral part of Islam, meaning if you don't accept in Muslim and Bulkhari, you can be labeled as a kafir as you are rejecting Islam, even if partially so.

i dont understand that idea that none of us can be Muslim...

but i agree with the second part and am impressed with your knowledge. i awlays thought you were a liberal or shia

Stay strong brother

i dont understand that idea that none of us can be Muslim...

but i agree with the second part and am impressed with your knowledge. i awlays thought you were a liberal or shia
"Muslim" is actually a title, it means you have fully submitted to God and thus you are completely without sin. Now who does that apply to? Show me the perfect person, an actual Muslim, and I will give you $100,000,000. Until then, I refuse to honor anyone with such a beautiful title and I will refer to every follower of Islam as Islamic. That way you can have a degenerate slut and not have scholars telling you you can't her a kafir because she prays once a day. And no, I am neither a liberal nor Shia. I am technically Sunni but I don't slap labels on myself.

I hope you can recover OP

tell ur parents too

they will kill him
his wife is a housewife,so i doubt she has an email and if she does idk about it.Also my parents are both weak and old.they really cant do anything.the only reason im not roping is because no one is gonna take care of my parents if i die.Im probably gonna have to take this secret to the grave with me, but it feels good finally taking it off my chest
I hope you can recover OP
thanks for your support bro,i appreciate it :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
rape his wife now, so you are even

Pay him back, rape his kids.

Welcome to the club tbh :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Being a curry is bad enough, being an incel curry is worse, but having to go through something like that on top of it all would break me, I would have roped long ago. I'm so sorry that happened to you man.

It's hell for ethnics out here in the west (assuming you're in the west) I saw your other post where you talked about how your body had degraded from LDARing all the time and I'm not surprised. Hard to do anything other than rot when you got that trauma on your mind on top of being a ethnic-cel.

If you were a foid you could have him arrested but since your a man no one will care, terrible times we live in.

Being a curry is bad enough, being an incel curry is worse, but having to go through something like that on top of it all would break me, I would have roped long ago. I'm so sorry that happened to you man.

It's hell for ethnics out here in the west (assuming you're in the west) I saw your other post where you talked about how your body had degraded from LDARing all the time and I'm not surprised. Hard to do anything other than rot when you got that trauma on your mind on top of being a ethnic-cel.

If you were a foid you could have him arrested but since your a man no one will care, terrible times we live in.
JFL at how everyone believes brain dead foids no matter what.

If you don't vengeance RAPE his eife you're letting this whole community down

You could use that against him, couldn't you?

That's really fucked up. The worst part is that the statue of limitations is over, so I don't see how you can legally do anything about it, without seeming as credible as Christine Blasey-Ford, or a Neil Degrasse Tyson accuser. I also understand how annoying it would be to try and be this lone male wolf publicly shaming a guy that seems squeaky clean, and has more of society on his side than you. People would just call you an annoying crazy homo.

If you were female, you probably would be more equipped to least fuck up his life in that way.

4F2E19C5 C57B 420E 9E88 80F268CF0D25

Take vengeance. Kill him. Knock him out, kidnap him and torture him to. Death. He knows what he did. Dont let him live his happy life. You DESERVE vengeance. Take action NOW
Btw how old was he when he raped you?

Last edited:
Its sad. But nobody will care because you are incel. Its so sad that femoids can be rapes 10000years ago and bring it up.

Invite him to a vanilla latte some time to talk about your past. Record the convo and blackmail him for money. Make several copies and give one to your lawyer.

Last edited:
Take vengeance. Kill him. Knock him out, kidnap him and torture him to. Death. He knows what he did. Dont let him live his happy life. You DESERVE vengeance. Take action NOW
Btw how old was he when he raped you?
I know ppl tell me to go ER and take revenge and everything but realistically im not some pyschopath who has the capability to murder.When i was younger i used to think about taking revenge all the time but as i grew older even though my life was shit i didn't really wanna die or end up in prison.This all happened when he was around 12-13 years old and when i was 5

That's really fucked up. The worst part is that the statue of limitations is over, so I don't see how you can legally do anything about it, without seeming as credible as Christine Blasey-Ford, or a Neil Degrasse Tyson accuser. I also understand how annoying it would be to try and be this lone male wolf publicly shaming a guy that seems squeaky clean, and has more of society on his side than you. People would just call you an annoying crazy homo.

If you were female, you probably would be more equipped to least fuck up his life in that way.
Yeah i'd look like im a crazy homosexual wanting attention and this would just end up ruining my reputation even more,there's nothing i can really do except accept and try to move past all this.His family is also rich and influential so they'd just hire the best lawyers and throw the book at me.I would've had more credibility had i told someone as a kid,cause why would a child lie about something like this?but its too late now.

Hire a hitman from the darkweb.It's expencive but I'm sure It'll get the job done.

Hire a hitman from the darkweb.It's expencive but I'm sure It'll get the job done.
That is just a myth, such services aren't offered on there, it's just part of the show. If you want an actual hitman, you will need to contact the Mafia. He will most likely get a discount too, considering his motivations.

Status
Not open for further replies.