Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide

pedroiscooliguess

pedroiscooliguess

guitarcel
How common is suicide amongst incels? I feel like whatever I read isn't made out of genuine concern for us, but rather as another shock statistic or whatever. What do you guys think?

Also if suicidal, what is your coping method?

tbh I genuinely think if all men had fulfilling sexual lives and could fuck any foid they want however much they want male suicide rates would drop to 1:1 of that in foids, instead of 6-7:1 like in my country.

Suicide prevention is quite ridiculous in my eyes.

I’ve been suicidal since my early teens and it never even crossed my mind to call a suicide hotline or “see a therapist” - that advice is literally a fucking meme at this point.

nobody is “genuinely concerned” about an Incel. They don’t care about our health or well being at all.
tbh I genuinely think if all men had fulfilling sexual lives and could fuck any foid they want however much they want male suicide rates would drop to 1:1 of that in foids, instead of 6-7:1 like in my country.
I think so too.

Many of us are cowards if not we would be dead

and how do yall cope if not a secret
right now I'm feeling like a useless pile more than ever, so help is appreciated

Suicidal thoughts is common but suicide not so much.

a lot of incel suicides go unnoticed or unconfirmed but plenty sure have gone through with it

We don’t have those stats

The suicide rate among incels is extremely high relative to the general population.

Check this you out:

And that's only the ones who announced it on Reddit.