Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious suicide through hypothermia

R

rottingricecel

Officer
★★
ive never seen anyone saying that they are going to kill themselves this way, is that viable i just feel like going back to northern china maybe even russia drink alcohol in the snowy wildlands and that it.

just got rated a 3 in the face by a pretty blackpilled source and its not the first time everyone called me ugly even irl and this isnt counting the fact that my mouth always hang open due medical conditon, and ethnic tax or etc. then there is 2 years of military and 2-4 years of college with me being utterly ultistic and probably miserable. (i hate universities so damn much)

idk maybe its stupid but just dying in my sleep due to settling cold seems pretty comfy to daydream about

will probably work well if it is cold enough

From the sounds of it u seem to have lip incompetence and should be eligible for a free jaw surgery if u have a health insurance.

From what I've heard you should get wasted beforehand.

seems retarded ngl
just jump from a building

There are so many more easier and less painful ways to kys why in the world would someone do it like this

There are so many more easier and less painful ways to kys why in the world would someone do it like this
is it painful? you get drunk you fall asleep you die. just a thought though

At least go out with a positive kd jfl.

Last edited: