Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Life sucks. Especially if you're incel. It will only get worse since we are on the road of no return. If you want to die this thread will assist you in fulfilling your desires. Permanent solution to a permanent problem.
First things first, roping is a rough way to die. I tried to short drop countless times and it was always a failure. I wanted the rope to cut out my veins so I would pass out in about 10 seconds or so. Tested that and I cannot do it. Managing to get the noose in the exact location is near impossible so if you are gonna short drop just be prepared to be choked like a motherfucker for 3+ minutes before passing out. And even that, I attempted a few times. The problem was the shortest rope I found was 50 feet, and it presented many problems. The rope was very hard to adjust to where it was the right height from the ground. But even after accomplishing that the rope stretches all the way towards the ground or if not the noose somehow manages to become loose. All the time it never worked. BTW if you are gonna short drop make sure to use simple noose, not hangmans noose. Hangmans noose and you're gonna be up there forever. It is meant for high drop hanging. If that is what your method will be, stay cautious. It also has to be in a certain perfect position to break your neck correctly and kill you instantly. If not then you will suffer unbelievable pain AND choke forever until you die. Yikes.
Now lets talk about gassing yourself. Carbon monoxide poisoning through cars emission won't work anymore, it ain't the 1950's. If Carbon is your preferred route you will have to try the hibachi method, get a grill and burn charcoal inside a tightly closed area like a closed car so the monoxide will give you a painless death fairly quickly. The thing is you need to live alone and have a very large closed space area in order to accomplish it. The gas bag method is one of the more complicated but most preferable way to suicide. Completely painless and fast. You'll need either helium, nitrogen, or argon. Helium tanks are most often used, but because of that most helium tanks, at least in USA, isn't pure enough to kill you. Be very careful of that when you attempt it. It is also rather expensive.
Falling is one of the scariest ways to die. Make sure at least 150 feet if landing on concrete or 250 if falling onto water. You may be conscious and drown. Burning yourself to death is objectively the most painful way to suicide.
The simplest way to suicide is gun to head. Shotgun for highest chances. If pistol make sure it is at least .40 caliber. It is also painless if done right, although guns are expensive. I'll make a post later on about how to make some extra money easily. For immediate death there are two spots you need to shoot, Inside your mouth touching the roof of your mouth and aiming towards the brain. The other way is shooting the area behind your ear, where the cerebellum is. If using shotgun you should use shockwave/sawed so you can reach trigger. Despite popular myth, shooting yourself in temple is bad idea. Higher chances of surviving since you're aiming at non-crucial part of the brain and you may just make yourself blind and writhing in unbelievable pain.
For additional imformation check out this site http://lostallhope.com/ and you should also read the stories on there before you decide to suicide.
InB4 "don't let (them) win" what are we accomplishing? LDARing forever is victory against Chad and Stacy living in Heaven? So damn delusional. Take the BlackPill. We will all die eventually anyways. Don't that mean we all lose? You should hold the decision on whether or not you want to continue living. Although be warned, lots of religious people believe you will burn in Hell for eternity for prematurely ending your life. I personally tend to err that their religion is just crowd control for civilization.
Final note: Click here if you need motivation that religion is just baseless crowd control (thru natural selection favoring evil) and to possibly help fuel suicide https://incels.is/threads/thugpill-...life-quality-of-men-including-sex-life.49952/
And this for the last extra push you need to overcome your most intrinsic body mechanism http://looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread

Can you point the spot behind the ear? I'm afraid of using a gun because I went to a range and tried it and all pistols have enormous recoil.

Can you point the spot behind the ear? I'm afraid of using a gun because I went to a range and tried it and all pistols have enormous recoil.

Hopefully you got the idea of what I mean. Just next to the back of the ear, where you can cover it up pushing your ear towards your skull. And I personally don't have a problem with recoil. If recoil is a problem you should try to use heavier guns of the same caliber, it will naturally have less kick. Also workout your arm strength so you can maintain it. Mostly wrists.

View attachment 19878
Hopefully you got the idea of what I mean. Just next to the back of the ear, where you can cover it up pushing your ear towards your skull. And I personally don't have a problem with recoil. If recoil is a problem you should try to use heavier guns of the same caliber, it will naturally have less kick. Also workout your arm strength so you can maintain it. Mostly wrists.
Alright, thanks

i like that hibachi method ill probably use that

Suicide is not something i want to do.

Well when I get to that point, I'm terrified of not being able to breath, I doubt I could actually rope. If I could get access to a shotgun, I'd use that along with a combination of drugs. Short of that, I'd probably try to die of blood loss, I think I could manage that. Despite being considerably more painful to do correctly, I'm too afraid of hanging myself.

Well when I get to that point, I'm terrified of not being able to breath, I doubt I could actually rope. If I could get access to a shotgun, I'd use that along with a combination of drugs. Short of that, I'd probably try to die of blood loss, I think I could manage that. Despite being considerably more painful to do correctly, I'm too afraid of hanging myself.
If by blood loss you mean something like cutting your wrists that has a very low rate of success. Plus your blood will often clog up, thus stopping you from bleeding. And is getting access to a shotgun hard for you? Are you a dirty non-murican?

Plus your blood will often clog up, thus stopping you from bleeding
You could use blood thinners(if you can get them), or try taking a lot of aspirin. Severing multiple arteries will kill you, it just isn't easy to do.

And is getting access to a shotgun hard for you? Are you a dirty non-murican?
I was hospitalized in the psych ward as a teenager multiple times, I'm not sure if I can even legally buy a gun.

You could use blood thinners(if you can get them), or try taking a lot of aspirin. Severing multiple arteries will kill you, it just isn't easy to do.
Overdosing on drugs/medication also has low success rate. 6% for nonprescription, 12% for prescription.
I was hospitalized in the psych ward as a teenager multiple times, I'm not sure if I can even legally buy a gun.
I see. Hibachi method should be good though.

didnt have the courage to try short drop

I always thought about if I wanted to shoot my self I would probably aim for my heart, as much as I dislike my family I think an open casket is something my mom would want to have lmao

I always thought about if I wanted to shoot my self I would probably aim for my heart, as much as I dislike my family I think an open casket is something my mom would want to have lmao
That is 90% lethal, but you will writhe in agony for an average of 7 minutes. May as well try the gas methods.

I'm not sure I'd try that, you wouldn't want to miss.

That is 90% lethal, but you will writhe in agony for an average of 7 minutes. May as well try the gas methods.
7 minuets is too long, gas it is then:feelsohh:

If I had access to a gun, that would be how I'd do it. Shoot as many rounds into my chest as I can. That way you can experience whatever brain activity there is, right before death.

I'm not sure I'd try that, you wouldn't want to miss.
I can imagine with the right gun it would be hard not too put a good size hole in it but hey human error :feelstastyman:
If I had access to a gun, that would be how I'd do it. Shoot as many rounds into my chest as I can. That way you can experience whatever brain activity there is, right before death.
That’s another reasoning I had, the idea of just shutting yourself off isn’t too appealing but I get it

I already have it all planned out. Shotgun to the head on a trail of the los angeles forest, deep deep in there so that my body isn't found until it's all skull and bones - picked clean by the only just force of the world, nature.

The problem with this method is that it's really easy to miss, and if you do, you haven't even begun suffering yet.

Carbon monoxide from mixing 96% concentrated sulphuric acid with formic acid should work fast.

I don't want to die anymore

You have nothing to 'guide' your aim with. If you shoot from your mouth or under the face, you at least have something cradling the gun.

If the gun alters a few degrees left, right or up from your temple, you will hit non-vital material and feel copious pain until you bleed to death, which takes much longer than you think.

What if I commit suicide to prevent getting executed by a more painful method? Does that send me to Hell. What if I overdose in drugs accidentally and die. Were homo erectus sent to hell if they suicide? Or only homo sapiens.

1) Yes it still sends you to Hell.

2) When you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on your level of righteousness.

3) There's no proof for evolution besides micro evolution. Like lifting enough weights builds muscles. All "missing links" like Lucy, piltdown man, etc have proven to be fraud

tldr

life as incel sucks

1) Yes it still sends you to Hell.

2) When you die you either go to heaven or hell depending on your level of righteousness.
That sounds like an incredibly stupid punishment. What kind of a omnipotent god would sentence it's own creations to eternal torture, for actions that the creator should've already known would be the outcome? Makes no sense to me. Even if it's not omnipotent, why not just destroy a being that it's unsatisfied with? From what I can understand, I can't imagine an entity like that would be able to possess enough malice for hell to exist. It doesn't seem possible.

That sounds like an incredibly stupid punishment. What kind of a omnipotent god would sentence it's own creations to eternal torture, for actions that the creator should've already known would be the outcome? Makes no sense to me. Even if it's not omnipotent, why not just destroy a being that it's unsatisfied with? From what I can understand, I can't imagine an entity like that would be able to possess enough malice for hell to exist. It doesn't seem possible.

There's nothing in the Bible that says God created Hell. Yes it exists. So do communist death camps. So do strip clubs. Humans created them. Not God.

God is love. There's no darkness in Him. Being loved by God is 10x better than being gigachad in this life. The love of God still superior than the love and adoration of every human on this earth.

Such a being is incapable of creating Hell.

There's nothing in the Bible that says God created Hell. Yes it exists. So do communist death camps. So do strip clubs. Humans created them. Not God.

God is love. There's no darkness in Him. Being loved by God is 10x better than being gigachad in this life. The love of God still superior than the love and adoration of every human on this earth.

Such a being is incapable of creating Hell.
Godcels.....

Last edited:
How do you guys cope? For the ones that still want to live. I'm already at 24 years and runnin out of reasons to stay here.

How do you guys cope? For the ones that still want to live. I'm already at 24 years and runnin out of reasons to stay here.
I'm 18 and I ran out of reasons to stay. Juxta says that he wants to live as long as possible. And to do that he is gonna eat fruits and vegetables. That is the alternative, your cope.