Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide should be normalized

S

ScrewPassenger

Greycel
It actually makes no sense that it's considered extreme and taboo to even discuss it. If you're not satisfied with how your life came out, why is it wrong to want to end it? it's not nearly as extreme when you put some thought into it from the perspective of an incel. I still would't want to traumatize my family for life and I imagine that's why most rock-bottom losers in society refrain from suicide. Still, imagine how nice it would be if people didn't see it as such a big deal that they currently make it out to be.

A: "Hey, I'm not really enjoying life at all and I don't think it's worth the trouble tbh, I think I'll just end it."
B: "Oh ok, I noticed you're not really that great and all, but it's still a big and permanent decision, you should take some time to think about it."
A: "I've given it plenty of thought and I made my mind. I'll probably go to the sui clinic or whatever tomorrow."
B: "Alright, I would prefer it if you didn't, but it's your life and you have the ultimate say. You do whatever you think is best for you."
A: "Thanks for your support, man. I wish you all the best."

I know it's pretty unlikely to come to that point, but holy fuck if it wouldn't be so much simpler. If that were our society, the rate of inceldom would drop through the floor.

I’ve secretly relished that its a big deal tbh because I always wanted to fake my suicide and see what happened afterwards, then live as a roaming vagabond or something. Retarded impossible and melodramatic LARP for sure but a guy can dream

I’ve secretly relished that its a big deal tbh because I always wanted to fake my suicide and see what happened afterwards, then live as a roaming vagabond or something. Retarded impossible and melodramatic LARP for sure but a guy can dream
If you planned it well enough, and had enough money in Bitcoin, you could probably just disappear and move down to south america somewhere and live off the grid, pay cash for everything, make sure you never get caught by the police. To anyone who knew you, it would basically be the same thing as you being dead. And its probably a lot easier to get a fake identity in Mexico or Nicaragua than it is in the US. Finances and your personal security would be the hardest thing.

I wish I could just die tbh

Because it's your own fault that you've come to the point where you want to end your life.
I'm a deformed truecel and yet I don't feel the need for drastic measures such as suicide because I've played my cards somewhat right and I have things to look forwards to.

Kill yourself, GrAYcel.

Yeah it’s retarded. Suicide should be an acceptable and respectable choice.

I really can’t stand this idea that somehow your life can magically change, especially when you’re over 25.
Life isn’t like a film, it’s not going to suddenly get good halfway through.
If your youth was shit then your life will be shit, end of.

Yeah it should be legalized. That way you can die in a painless decent respectable manner. Since it’s illegal we have to do it in a very painful dramatic way, with no guarantee of death if botched.

I'm convinced that religion was just a control scheme to keep people from killing themselves from existential nihilism, by making them fear punishment for such an action. I do agree suicide should be legal. The elites already want population control.

There should be a legal right to die. Euthanasia.

I've always contemplated it, but for now my will to live is too strong.

free euthanasia for all

I agree. Much of this forums points are just common sense. The development of traditional morals that has occurred is not only suboptimal but dwarfed by a multitude of other alternatives.

Abortion should be normalized, but also helping already born people properly.

Because it's your own fault that you've come to the point where you want to end your life.
I'm a deformed truecel and yet I don't feel the need for drastic measures such as suicide because I've played my cards somewhat right and I have things to look forwards to.

Why is that? What if you're broke and homeless?

It's not drastic tho, or at least it shouldn't be considered drastic. That was my entire point. It's simply about evaluating whether your life is worth living or not and then making a decision accordingly. It only seems drastic because that's what we've been taught and because it's somewhat unnatural, but depending on how you think about it, it doesn't have to be seen as drastic.

Go jump off a bridge then stupid greycel larper cunt