Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide related forums?

B

buci2003

Greycel
18h 46m
Title. I think I saw someone say something here about a suicide forum and obviously when I google it I just see articles talking about suicide. Also, it would be cool if it is not just for talking people out of suicide, but rather about discussing methods

kaang

kaang

Greycel
3d 2h 21m
Try searching on DuckDuckGo. I can't link or say the name because I just got approved and don't wanna fuck it up

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 3h 12m
sanctionedsuicide.com

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
173d 16h 16m
We are all gonna die anyway. Suicide copers should take the honkpill and laugh at this existence:feelsclown:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
50d 23h 41m

B

buci2003

Greycel
18h 46m
Diocel said:
sanctionedsuicide.com
no, actually they just changed it to sanctionedsuicide.org, thank you very much, kind stranger

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 27m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 10h 44m
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 27m
buci2003 said:
wow, this one seems the easiest and most straight forward, thank you
good dying

kaang

kaang

Greycel
3d 2h 21m
Cope_Time said:
Those red balloon time helium tanks are mixed with oxygen. It's not easy finding pure helium - which is what you want. Better off finding another inert gas or a different method entirely.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 12h 4m
kaang said:
Those red balloon time helium tanks are mixed with oxygen. It's not easy finding pure helium - which is what you want. Better off finding another inert gas or a different method entirely.
brutal.
Caesercel said:
We are all gonna die anyway. Suicide copers should take the honkpill and laugh at this existence:feelsclown:
the point is to end the suffering.

when suffering outweighs death, then suicide is the rational decision.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
44d 1h 58m
right2die.org

Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
2d 8h 39m
buci2003 said:
wow, this one seems the easiest and most straight forward, thank you
Fair warning if youre gonna do it brocel, I vaguely remeber that they mix some other shit into some of the canisters nowadays to prevent people from killing themselves, so you could possibly fuck up your brain and become retarded since it will do a half-assed job. Needless to say you are suffering enough already, no need to add that to the list.

That aside Im obligated as we are brocels to tell you to reconsider your decision, I cant stop you and its understandable to want to end the pain, but if you can still somehow keep coping then keep coping. If you fuck up youre going to be in a position thats even worse than now.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
41d 11h 4m
Why would you want to join SS, since it has women, and i gurantee you most of them have boyfriends and shit. and are """depressed""" because they cant have chad

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Veteran
19d 17h 55m
kaang said:
Argon, a.k.a. TIG welding gas. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding requires pure argon lest you burn your electrode and fuck up your weld. Any oxygen in it would make TIG welding impossible.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 15h 36m
Caesercel said:
Agreed

B

buci2003

Greycel
18h 46m
keksofthebest said:
Why would you want to join SS, since it has women, and i gurantee you most of them have boyfriends and shit. and are """depressed""" because they cant have chad
yeah, i figured after browsing a bit there. They are such a joke

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Officer
★★★★★
3d 13h 32m
keksofthebest said:
"Depression" in a foid's mind is chad not replying to her texts

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8