Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide rate of autism is EVEN HIGHER than previously thought

-aros-

-aros-

Greycel
New data:
View: https://youtu.be/fgF3INU6Uk0

"Over 10% of suicides meet the criteria for autism but weren't diagnosed, and already about 10% of diagnosed autists commit suicide, with 35% admitting to have attempted."
This is of course gonna be skewed towards men too, meaning the suicide rate for autistic men could be in the region of 20-something percent. Also, the virginity rate at 40 for autistic men is nearly 50%. The data is so bad. If you're NT you probably have a chance with low tier foids, but if you're autistic, unless you're a terachad, it never even begins. It's no coincidence that so many people here are autistic. And there's little that can be done to change your neurons, especially as an adult. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
More data:
View: https://youtu.be/R0XaEnfH9P8

Meanwhile, autistic femoid has an easy life.

Someone who knows, please tell me: was autism as big of a death sentence in a more traditional society? I feel like male-dominated spaces aren't as hostile towards autists as spaces where foids hold power.

Someone who knows, please tell me: was autism as big of a death sentence in a more traditional society? I feel like male-dominated spaces aren't as hostile towards autists as spaces where foids hold power.
They aren't. Autistic men can still contribute to society as they are often creative individuals. This, however, does not translate well to male-female interactions. Even as an ugly male you don't feel as much rejection from males as from females.
:foidSoy:tee hee women can be incel too

They aren't. Autistic men can still contribute to society as they are often creative individuals. This, however, does not translate well to male-female interactions. Even as an ugly male you don't feel as much rejection from males as from females.
Sad. Competition for females makes all human brilliance irrelevant next to good heights and handsome faces.

We probably had uses in the hunter gatherer days such as enhanced pattern recognition.

Are these only high functioning autistic males or the entire population? :waitwhat:

no bitches = sui

avg normie:

I read the other day that the suicide rate for autistic people could be as high as 7%.

Also, the life expectancy for those diagnosed with autism level 1 (highest functioning) is like 52.

So if you wageslave as an autist, chances are that you'll never get to retire.

Last edited:

The group leader said this of her:

"Well, now she'll be right back in the hospital" (Aide)

"No, enough of that. She has plenty of friends and support. I think she'll be okay."

I'd like to believe that objective reality was slipping through his blue-pilled facade.

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

The February-March span:

View attachment 552891
( :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: )

Still flirting with Chris Merk:

View attachment 552893
(I've seen him in person)

Indeed, Shannon wore this for Chris daily:

View attachment 552895
(Personal observation; wore this style when I saw her on December 9th, 2015 as well, with glasses)

"She'll be okay"...I'll save it. "Okay" was her base state to begin with. "Love and support" meant poor deluded orbiters like Justus.

Group Psychologist Photo:

View attachment 552894

I assumed(Correctly) her personality was like this. That is why I said some lovely things to her at CHW. Perhaps a bit too kind(Definitely).

Quite different from slightly younger D.D. She had the ability to actually feign reciprocity.

Last edited:
I read the other day that the suicide rate for autistic people could be as high as 7%.

Also, the life expectancy for those diagnosed with autism level 1 (highest functioning) is like 52.

So if you wageslave as an autist, chances are that you'll never get to retire.
From what I've seen it's about 10%, check the first data video

yeah, I remember seeing some study saying females with autism have more sex than NT men
I hate foids and their privilege so much it's unreal