Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide rate male vs female

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Reddit normies pretend they don't know why there's such a big gender difference.
The reason so many old guys off themselves is that basically almost every guy is an incel at that age, even former Chads.

Women need to catch up ,they aren’t complaining about the male vs female suicide gape.:soy::soy:

It gets better, they said
*takes a look at the male suicide graph*

Fuck

Never take the blue pill

Daily reminder:

Foid depression = “I can’t get 6’4” Chad to commit, I have to settle for 6’3” Chad. I so depressed teehee”
Foid suicide attempt = “I took 3 flintstones vitamin gummies when the bottle said take 2. I’m a strong survivor teehee”

Meanwhile:

Male suicide = shotgun shell helmet

96C610E0 DD11 487B 8EC1 DD4A5CC2AE7C

Males are the only ones who have actual reason to suicide. Foids only look for sympathy chad cock by threatening to end their life due to the harshness of tutorial mode.

Foid suicide rates are highest in their 45-64 range, when they start getting really ugly and can't find any Chads to fuck them.

Males are the only ones who have actual reason to suicide. Foids only look for sympathy chad cock by threatening to end their life due to the harshness of tutorial mode.

And Chad always delivers.

Reddit normies pretend they don't know why there's such a big gender difference.
The reason so many old guys off themselves is that basically almost every guy is an incel at that age, even former Chads.

Yep. Men overall commit suicide at 3-4x the rate of women. And foids talk about male privilege.

More male chidren and young adults commiting sucicide than all women thats depressing

Daily reminder:

Foid depression = “I can’t get 6’4” Chad to commit, I have to settle for 6’3” Chad. I so depressed teehee”
Foid suicide attempt = “I took 3 flintstones vitamin gummies when the bottle said take 2. I’m a strong survivor teehee”

Meanwhile:

View attachment 55731
He should've gone off in public.

Daily reminder:

Meanwhile:

View attachment 55731
Damn he wanted to make sure he didnt survive
RIP Anon truecel

Female """depression""" doesn't exist.

Female """depression""" doesn't exist.

Female depression is the biggest joke this entire existence has ever created.
I wanna know stats of school shootings, oh wait it's probably 100% male and 0% female lmao.

But foids are opressed teehee
Fuck them. In a fair world, they get fucking rejected and go full depressed and suicidal.
I cant wait for my virtual doll gf.

they are killing themselves without purpose, they should go ER first

Daily reminder:

Meanwhile:

View attachment 55731
Where do i buy of one those helmets? tbh

Suicide is risky , you never know what is going to happen after death.