Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide on mothers birthday?

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
Would this be a harsh thing to do. I really need to think about it.

what does it mean

nausea said:
what does it mean

a woman was responsible for brining me into this horrible world. I blame it all on her

id probably do it on that date too if I could

My stockholm syndrome tells me that is not ok but my brain knows that she's the one responsible for everything bad that happened to me. I can't even imagine how my life would differ if my mother was not a complete genetical trash.

Akarin said:
My stockholm syndrome tells me that is not ok but my brain knows that she's the one responsible for everything bad that happened to me. I can't even imagine how my life would differ if my mother was not a complete genetical trash.

dhMeAzK.gif

I too suffer from a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. My mother committed everlasting crimes against my humanity by passing on her subhuman genetics to me, completely spoiling my dad's above average genetics. A subhuman's allele's are far more dominant than good looking genetics. Subhumans always manage to bring you down to their level of suffering, and I am no exception. 

Thanks mom

Lol, why not kill two birds with one stone and get revenge for the people that rejected and bullied you, then suicide. This would be your moms worst nightmare. You can't change the fact that you're fucking garbage anyway but your life made a point in the end and ER salutes you.

UglyHikikomori said:
dhMeAzK.gif

I too suffer from a severe case of Stockholm syndrome. My mother committed everlasting crimes against my humanity by passing on her subhuman genetics to me, completely spoiling my dad's above average genetics. A subhuman's allele's are far more dominant than good looking genetics. Subhumans always manage to bring you down to their level of suffering, and I am no exception. 

Thanks mom
JFL, this should be a copypsta.

incellooksmaxer said:
a woman was responsible for brining me into this horrible world. I blame it all on her
Blame society for not catering to you or for excluding you for being different, your parents are the closest allies you have in all of this, ignorance should not warrant a punishment this cruel.

Better idea: try having sex with your mother on her birthday. If she says no it means she doesn't love you.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Blame society for not catering to you or for excluding you for being different, your parents are the closest allies you have in all of this, ignorance should not warrant a punishment this cruel.

How is this society fault for treating abnormality abnormal? I don't want to be treated with privilages like fags or fat people. I just want to be normal and have a normal life, and my parents are the reason why I'll never achieve that. They are my biggest enemies, not some random Stacy who doesn't want to have sex with me because of my ugliness.

Akarin said:
How is this society fault for treating abnormality abnormal? I don't want to be treated with privilages like fags or fat people. I just want to be normal and have a normal life, and my parents are the reason why I'll never achieve that. They are my biggest enemies, not some random Stacy who doesn't want to have sex with me.
Society didn't treat you right because the way you looked, the fact that you look different should be irrelevant, the reason you can't have a normal life(assuming you don't)is because society treats you like shit for looking a certain way while it treats chads and stacies like gods for having had the luck of being born with the good traits, it refuses to let you have a normal life because you don't look a certain way so you have the right to get angry and riled up at it, take this as an example, stacy thinks you're disgusting and repulsive, not because you smell bad or you're about to rape her or maybe you have bad hygiene and don't wipe ass after shitting or anything like that, but because of your nose being too big or your chin being recessed or you're too short and whatnot, how is this acceptable?

Don't get me wrong, everyone has different tastes but being made fun of  and mocked because of something you can't control
is unnecessary and evil, don't mitigate your abuser's say in this.
Your parents didn't choose for you to look a certain way.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Society didn't treat you right because the way you looked, the fact that you look different should be irrelevant, the reason you can't have a normal life(assuming you don't)is because society treats you like shit for looking a certain way while it treats chads and stacies like gods for having had the luck of being born with the good traits, it refuses to let you have a normal life because you don't look a certain way so you have the right to get angry and riled up at it, take this as an example, stacy thinks you're disgusting and repulsive, not because you smell bad or you're about to rape her or maybe you have bad hygiene and don't wipe ass after shitting or anything like that, but because of your nose being too big or your chin being recessed or you're too short and whatnot, how is this acceptable?

Don't get me wrong, everyone has different tastes but being made fun of  and mocked because of something you can't control

They could chose to not reproduce. Society treats me bad because of my looks and they are responsible for my looks. People are not equal, I don't want to be treated equally to Chad because of fake belief that we are the same. We are not, he is god and I'm a subhuman, and that's how it should work.

Akarin said:
They could chose to not reproduce. Society treats me bad because of my looks and they are responsible for my looks. People are not equal, I don't want to be treated equally to Chad because of fake belief that we are the same. We are not, he is god and I'm a subhuman, and that's how it should work.
Society could treat you equally, with the same kind of respect it given to him being also attributed to you even if you're not born equal but it choses not to, it's all a matter of luck and no one should get favorable or unfavorable treatment based on the physical aspects of the individuals, something they never achieved on their own or chose to bring upon themselves, society is your enemy, it treats you like shit for something you can't control, you parents were, in this case, ignorant of the consequences but that doesn't mean you should hate them, after all, they're probably the only people that love you and care for you in this world.
Not a matter of fake beliefs but a matter of people not being cunts for no valid reason.

That's an interesting present.

Melinda said:
Better idea: try having sex with your mother on her birthday. If she says no it means she doesn't love you.

nah if ever i did that id ask for sex and if i got rejected id sui ASAP. saves the embarassment tbh because i wouldnt have to experience it.

Juxtaposition6 said:

This. Incels who blame their parents and hate them are so fucking stupid it's beyond me. Unlike society, which wants you dead, your parents want the best for you. And instead of lashing out at society you lash out agasint your parents? Fucking cuck.

Instead of suiciding in your mom birthday, go ER on bullies and chads, you stupid fuck.

"m muh they had me with their shit genetics"----->Sean opry's parents, are subhuman looking and he is n#1 male model in the world. Good looking parents can have subhuman kids too.

For a place that is supposed to be blackpilled and understand the truth, there are many deluded low iqcels here.

Well the way I see it she's the cause but not guilty in the sense that it's instinctive for most people to breed and it's a lottery that either the offspring wins or loses.
The result is heavily biased towards what the parents themselves look like but then they also made my sister who is a Stacy which would feed their hamstering that it's not their fault if I'm not perfect etc. Women are waaaay too dumb to even ponder over such things when they decide to have a child.

Zyros said:
This. Incels who blame their parents and hate them are so fucking stupid it's beyond me. Unlike society, which wants you dead, your parents want the best for you. And instead of lashing out at society you lash out agasint your parents? Fucking cuck.

Instead of suiciding in your mom birthday, go ER on bullies and chads, you stupid fuck.

"m muh they had me with their shit genetics"----->Sean opry's parents, are subhuman looking and he is n#1 male model in the world. Good looking parents can have subhuman kids too.

For a place that is supposed to be blackpilled and understand the truth, there are many deluded low iqcels here.

You have a point but many parents have a knack to blame their offspring for all their shortcomings calling them lazy, shameful, upto no goods, etc. Many parents totally abuse their failed sons in more ways than one and obviously not sexual in this case because we are even too ugly for that lol so I can understand why some incels feel intense rage towards what are in essence extra bullies outside of school.

Akarin said:

Someone ban this cuck srs. 

NO ITS NOT HOW IT SHOULD WORK. FROM A SUBJECTIVE POINT OF VIEW OF SENTIENT BEINGS LIKE US, ITS FUCKING TWISTED EVIL AND WRONG. UNFAIRNESS AND DISPARITY OF ENTIRE QUALITY OF LIFE HAVING ITS ORIGIN ON A RANDOM FACTOR AT BIRTH SHOULD NEVER BE THE WAY THINGS WORK, EVER

FeminismsCancer said:
You have a point but many parents have a knack to blame their offspring for all their shortcomings calling them lazy, shameful, upto no goods, etc. Many parents totally abuse their failed sons in more ways than one and obviously not sexual in this case because we are even too ugly for that lol so I can understand why some incels feel intense rage towards what are in essence extra bullies outside of school.

Of course abusive parents who discharge their shit and frustrations on their kids should be hanged on tress. But I fucking bet most of these stupid idiots who blame "muh parents" actually have supportive parents. Keep in mind that you always see them saying shit like "they ruined my life by having me with shitty genetics" and not things like "They ruined me trough constant abuse"

Zyros said:

So who's fault is it that I am ugly? They are the reason for your looks and are the reason why you get bullied. You wouldn't be treated that way if it wasn't for your parents. Logically, both are to blame.

ArtoriasWolf said:
So who's fault is it that I am ugly? They are the reason for your looks and are the reason why you get bullied. You wouldn't be treated that way if it wasn't for your parents. Logically, both are to blame.

No. Nature and it's bullshit is to blame. You can't blame your parents it isnt like they said "well make it so our kid is born ugly". The bigger scheme of things is the one to blame.

Zyros said:
No. Nature and it's bullshit is to blame. You can't blame your parents it isnt like they said "well make it so our kid is born ugly". The bigger scheme of things is the one to blame.

It's other people that make your life shit, that is true, but it would never have happened if it wasn't for your parents decision to have a child.

Zyros said:
Someone ban this cuck srs. 

NO ITS NOT HOW IT SHOULD WORK, FOR A SUBJECTIVE POINT OF VIEW OF SENTIENT BEING LIKE US ITS FUCKING TWISTED EVIL AND WRONG. UNFAIRNESS AND DISPARITY OF ENTIRE QUALITY OF LIFE HAVING ITS ORIGIN ON A RANDOM FACTOR AT BIRTH SHOULD NEVER BE THE WAY THINGS WORK, NEVER

Of course abusive parents who discharge their shit and frustrations on their kids should be hanged on tress. But I fucking bet most of these stupid idiots who blame "muh parents" actually have supportive parents. Keep in mind that you always see them saying shit like "they ruined my life by having me with shitty genetics" and not things like "They ruined me trough constant abuse"

That's how it works in any other species. It's unfair but it's necessary to stop subhumans from breeding. Also I have zero good memories with my parents, they ruined me in every possible way. Even if they did support me what would that change? Their support at home means shit if my whole life and personality is determined outside of home and only based on their shitty genes which they gave me.

ArtoriasWolf said:
It's other people that make your life shit, that is true, but it would never have happened if it wasn't for your parents decision to have a child.

The blame too your grandparents, and so on until you end blaming big bang.

Seriously blaming your parents (unless they were abusive/neglected you heavily with that leading to a stunted body development) is the biggest mistake

Akarin said:
That's how it works in any other species. It's unfair but it's necessary to stop subhumans from breeding. 

You are talking as if nature is the "right" thing and as if it is to be respected. No it's not neccesary in any way. genetic disparity and discriminatio upon birth qualities are incredibly wrong rules to subject sentient beings to.

Akarin said:
Also I have zero good memories with my parents, they ruined me in every possible way. Even if they did support me what would that change? Their support at home means shit if my whole life and personality is determined outside of home and only based on their shitty genes which they gave me.

It's not like they selected to have you as an ugly kid. Also genetic recombination exists: Some subhuman parents have Chad sons, or vice versa

Zyros said:

Even parents hate you when you are ugly. Even your own family would treat you better if you became better looking. Sean O'pry's parents aren't even ugly and his dad is a tall fag. If your parents are dog shit ugly then there was a good chance that they would pass on their terrible genetics and you have to be insane to take that risk. My mom is short and has severe acne, guess what I am short and I have severe acne. I would of rather I just never existed. Even nothing is better than suffering.

Zyros said:
The blame too your grandparents, and so on until you end blaming big bang.

Seriously blaming your parents (unless they were abusive/neglected you heavily with that leading to a stunted body development) is the biggest mistake

No matter what it will always be the fault of both parents and bullies. Bullies for being cruel to you and your parents for giving them a reason to. Even so, I don't hate them that much for it, it's the bullies I hate for doing what they did.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Society could treat you equally, with the same kind of respect it given to him being also attributed to you even if you're not born equal but it choses not to, it's all a matter of luck and no one should get favorable or unfavorable treatment based on the physical aspects of the individuals, something they never achieved on their own or chose to bring upon themselves, society is your enemy, it treats you like shit for something you can't control, you parents were, in this case, ignorant of the consequences but that doesn't mean you should hate them, after all, they're probably the only people that love you and care for you in this world.
Not a matter of fake beliefs but a matter of people not being cunts for no valid reason.
LOL oh shut the fuck up, why not get revenge on society and his subhuman creators? (His parents)

Your dad came in her after all.

Ignorance is the most evil thing in life.

GeneticDysfunction said:
LOL oh shut the fuck up, why not get revenge on society and his subhuman creators? (His parents)

Its only natural that genetic trash males gets weeded out from society and thus the gene pool, because even though subhuman women always reproduce, men's disgusting standards because of horniness leads them to impregnate her creating another fucking incel to suffer, the only way to stop this is to destroy this entire planet yet his parents with their braindead bluepill delusioned selves brought him here to deal with this shit his whole life. Ignorance is bliss for the obsolete fuckers aint it?

GeneticDysfunction said:

His subhuman creators don't want him dead, normie society wants him dead, that's the difference, that's why he should leave his parents be and go after society.

Juxtaposition6 said:
His subhuman creators don't want him dead, normie society wants him dead, that's the difference, that's why he should leave his parents be and go after society.
It's all a matter of intention, stop licking the abuser's boots, just because you looka certain way doesn't mean you get treated like shit, don't justify that crap, its perpetrators want nothing than for you to die.

Akarin said:

lol just because ur parents are subhuman doesn't mean you are 100% going to be one, its actually just luck. You could of still been Chad, and incels are born from Chad and Stacies all the time.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Its only natural that genetic trash males gets weeded out from society and thus the gene pool, because even though subhuman women always reproduce, men's disgusting standards because of horniness leads them to impregnate her creating another fucking incel to suffer, the only way to stop this is to destroy this entire planet yet his parents with their braindead bluepill delusioned selves brought him here to deal with this shit his whole life. Ignorance is bliss for the obsolete fuckers aint it?
Not justifyable.

Juxtaposition6 said:

It's all a matter of intention, stop licking the abuser's boots, just because you looka certain way doesn't mean you get treated like shit, don't justify that crap, its perpetrators want nothing than for you to die.

And those perpetrators are going on natural instinct to treat us like shit, just lol if you think natures laws doesnt apply to us.

Nature and society's abusers are to blame fuck anyone who disagrees with this post

GeneticDysfunction said:
And those perpetrators are going on natural instinct to treat us like shit, just lol if you think natures laws doesnt apply to us.
Natural instincts must be curbed, besides, if his parents are genetic crap, specifically his dad, how did he get to reproduce and create offspring?
Basic nature's laws state that you're not a reproductive failure(genetic crap) if you marry, fuck and have children, and even if you don't or are unfit for such, your life shouldn't be made miserable because a bunch of normals don't like the way you look, it could be argued that times have changed and they did, hollywood celebrity culture has brought in more degeneracy making people more insecure/reluctant to diss someone's looks even though, they're not foul, just because they do not exceed a certain threshold, that's why femoid standards when it comes to face are so high and they make up half of society.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
lol just because ur parents are subhuman doesn't mean you are 100% going to be one, its actually just luck. You could of still been Chad, and incels are born from Chad and Stacies all the time.

100%? No. 99%? Yes. Subhuman genes always wins and try to fuck with your genotype. There is much bigger chance that you will inherit bad features of your parents than those good.

UglyHikikomori said:

Thanks mom

so whys your dad get none of the blame? it takes two to tango, your chaddad fucked a 5/10, when he could have picked who ever he wanted if anything its his fault

Zyros said:

You are the most HQ poster here tbh.

Akarin said:
100%? No. 99%? Yes. Subhuman genes always wins and try to fuck with your genotype. There is much bigger chance that you will inherit bad features of your parents than those good.

Nah man read up on it b4 u make conclusions like that lol.

Thanks for the idea. I’m gonna plan this.