Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [suicide method] what do you think about self immolation?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think it's a good method, maybe it's not even that painful because your nerves will get destroyed.

I wouldn't do it but the niggas doing it look cool as fuck. Like sm out of a movie

I guess it could work

Have you tried cutting your head off with a chainsaw?

I like it and I wish I could do it, but I'm too much of a coward to do something like that

why would you suicide instead of taking revenge of society? don't be a cuck

That's how the arabic spring started. Maybe you would start the incel rebellion.

This made national news a few months ago. The video sucks, but you can see the dude for a second or two running around.

first 30 seconds are extremely painful

just take nembutal. it puts you to sleep then kills you
they use this in hospitals to kill old people

That's hardcore

It worked for this Incel, Baraka Tivo R.I.P

Slow and painful but you can ignite other people

Terrible way to die tbh.

Fuck nooo, waaaaaay too inhib

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: Just do a painless method

It worked for this Incel, Baraka Tivo R.I.P

who that? :feelstrash:

light your self on fire and hug foids :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

its extremely painful from what I've seen on gore videos

I would take a handful of pills and then set myself on fire so I'd still die even if the normalfags put the fire out. The best place for a gruesome public suicide would be a place where there are a lot of small children, that way you can give them nightmares. It would be really badass to enter a kindergarten classroom with a shotty, scream "facial surgery isn't covered by insurance", ignite the flames, and start splattering kids brains on the wall with buckshots while burning alive... The kids who survive be put on some kind of pills, they'll know that ugly men have no future and are better off dead, they'll know that denying incels facial surgery is the same thing as asking for suicides and ERs.

Unnecessary and excruciatingly painful. Best way to go out is on Fentanyl or Heroin most likely.

He picks one of the most painfull methods :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :lul::lul::lul: