Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide is unfortunately our only option, free from this shitty existence.

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Officer
★★
If you've been nothing but patient, determined, and resiliant to stress, but only bad things have come to your life, then you would have no choice but to kill yourself.

Before any optimismcels spam my thread, I just wanna let everyone here know that I was a religious self improvement coper. I would workout every day (something I might get back into), I take cold showers every day with zero resistance, I practice the placebo known as semen retention, etc.

But one thing you can never improve or fix is hate. Once people have made up their minds of who you are, they will never leave you alone about it. I don't look for sympathy, I just keep it real here. Throughout my early childhood I was bullied by both teachers and students, teachers wouldn't name call me but they'd become frustrated with me because I was the only autist in a neurotypical class for some reason. I bring this up because your childhood dictates how people will treat you for the rest of your life, seriously.

And not to mention when you try to change your outlook on life people will still try to project your former image onto you. That's the sad part, society doesn't want you to change unless it benefits them. And since society is louder and larger than the minority, they seem tough. But the truth is they are all weak, because they have to project onto people like me to feel satisfied, they have to live through other people to survive. I am stronger than 90% of people, and this isn't my ego, this is my self assurance, because my whole life people have called me weak.

This is the mindset of the average person: women, money, status, and fame. That's all the average person cares about. So are we superior to normies? Yes. And it may sound like cope, but when you think about it normies are like sardines. They have to reproduce in rapid amounts so they can outnumber their predators.

We are the predators of society, maybe not the top 1% but we are the type that scares people with the truth.

Unfortunately, this can make one feel very demotivated, because no one gets it. We are surrounded by ignorance. This is the reason Renegade 1 killed himself. Because no one was listening to what he had the say and he saw the pointlessness if it all, reaching out to only the minority. Then on top of that before his death he was getting exposed on tiktok by some jbws

He made the right choice. And soon when I complete my true purpose on this planet, which I have figured out, I will freely take my life.

inb4 some drooling cunt says something negative about suicide

I have nothing to life for, so I also have nothing to die for. Life has no purpose or meaning, and neither does death. As it turns out, it's human instinct to avoid death no matter how you try to justify your own.
What I'm trying to say is that if you view suicide as a means to escape your problems, then you're not ready. Because you're not seeking death, but a way out of your issues. Suicide should come to those that *want* death above solving their life's problems.

Suicide is not an “improvement” option, as improvement must come from living action made possible only by life. But death is death, you don't exist, so “improvement” options are discarded. But if your context literally ceases to exist, then yes.

Did you go through believing you were getting better? I'm Godly and doing self-improvement. Often times, I feel great believing I'm getting better. But often times too I despair thinking things are not getting better and I'm just convincing myself that they are. I fear the prospect some day I have enough and exit this world.

Did you go through believing you were getting better? I'm Godly and doing self-improvement. Often times, I feel great believing I'm getting better. But often times too I despair thinking things are not getting better and I'm just convincing myself that they are. I fear the prospect some day I have enough and exit this world.
I feel that I can be very negative if I don't get results fast. But other people can discourage you alot.

I have nothing to life for, so I also have nothing to die for. Life has no purpose or meaning, and neither does death. As it turns out, it's human instinct to avoid death no matter how you try to justify your own.
What I'm trying to say is that if you view suicide as a means to escape your problems, then you're not ready. Because you're not seeking death, but a way out of your issues. Suicide should come to those that *want* death above solving their life's problems.
very much correct. as schopenhaur said, suicuide is not a revolt against the will to life, but an expression of this will, as the sufferer's desires are blocked by suffering, so he chooses to remove all suffering...
asceticism meanwhile, is for one who turly hates life, or at least more so than suicuide

what if there is no solution to your problems?
This is what I mean. It's not a question of lacking solutions, but of having a mentality that will not have you sperg out in fear and doubt when you're about to kill yourself. I say this confidently because I myself tried to rope a few years back.
All I'm really trying to say is that a lot of people, not just on this forum but in general, have a wrong view of suicide. It's not a way out because chances are when you're about to do it, you'll pussy out. It's a tool for death, and if you value "escaping" more than you value dying, you're just engaging in theatrics. Most suicide attempts fail.
Though personally, I am of the view that suicide is completely pointless, just as life in general is.

I feel that I can be very negative if I don't get results fast. But other people can discourage you alot.

I have been very patient. I do see improvement, slow but I see them. But I'm not sure if it's really there or if it's just the positivity in my head trying to convince myself that things are getting better.

100 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Commit Suicide.
  • 1. We would miss you.
  • 2. It’s not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
  • 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
  • 4. There’s so much you would miss out on doing.
  • 5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
  • 6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
  • 7. You ARE worth it. Don’t let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
  • 8. You are amazing.
  • 9. A time will come, once you’ve battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. You will emerge stronger from this all, and won’t regret your choice to carry on with life. Because things always get better.
  • 10. What about all the things you’ve always wanted to do? What about the things you’ve planned, but never got around to doing? You can’t do them when you’re dead.
  • 11. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that’s still a reason to stay alive.
  • 12. You won’t be able to listen to music if you die.
  • 13. Killing yourself is never worth it. You’ll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
  • 14. There are so many people that would miss you, including me.
  • 15. You’re preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born.
  • 16. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improve their lives if you died?
  • 17. You’re gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect.
  • 18. Think about your favorite music artist, you’ll never hear their voice again…
  • 19. You’ll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day
  • 20. Listening to incredibly loud music
  • 21. Being alive is just really good.
  • 22. Not being alive is really bad.
  • 23. Finding your soul mate.
  • 24. Red pandas
  • 25. Going to diners at three in the morning.
  • 26. Really soft pillows.
  • 27. Eating pizza in New York City.
  • 28. Proving people wrong with your success.
  • 29. Watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.
  • 30. Seeing someone trip over a garbage can.
  • 31. Being able to help other people.
  • 32. Bonfires.
  • 33. Sitting on rooftops.
  • 34. Seeing every single country in the world.
  • 35. Going on road trips.
  • 36. You might win the lottery someday.
  • 37. Listening to music on a record player.
  • 38. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
  • 39. Taking really cool pictures.
  • 40. Literally meeting thousands of new people.
  • 41. Hearing crazy stories.
  • 42. Telling crazy stories.
  • 43. Eating ice cream on a hot day.
  • 44. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know.
  • 45. Traveling to another planet someday.
  • 46. Having an underwater house.
  • 47. Randomly running into your hero on the street.
  • 48. Having your own room at a fancy hotel.
  • 49. Trampolines.
  • 50. Think about your favorite movie, you’ll never watch it again.
  • 51. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke,
  • 52. Your survival will make the world better, even if it’s for just one person or 20 or 100 or more.
  • 53. People do care.
  • 54. Tree houses
  • 55. Hanging out with your soul mate in a tree house
  • 55. Snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees
  • 56. I don’t even know you and I love you.
  • 57. I don’t even know you and I care about you.
  • 58. Because nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
  • 59. You won’t be here to experience the first cat world emperor.
  • 60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU’LL MISS CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER YUMMY THINGS!
  • 61. Starbucks.
  • 62. Hugs.
  • 63. Stargazing.
  • 64. You have a purpose, and it’s up to you to find out what it is.
  • 65. You’ve changed somebody’s life.
  • 66. Now you could change the world.
  • 67. You will meet the person that’s perfect for you.
  • 68. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you.
  • 69. You have the chance to save somebody’s life.
  • 70. If you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
  • 71. Making snow angels.
  • 72. Making snowmen.
  • 73. Snowball fights.
  • 74. Life is what you make of it.
  • 75. Everybody has a talent.
  • 76. Laughing until you cry.
  • 77. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
  • 78. The world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
  • 79. Its possible to turn frowns, upside down
  • 80. Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit, and never let them take you alive.
  • 81. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero.
  • 82. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
  • 83. One day your smile will be real.
  • 84. Having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
  • 85. Lying on grass and laughing at the clouds.
  • 86. Getting completely smashed with your best friends.
  • 87. Eating crazy food.
  • 88. Staying up all night watching your favorite films with a loved one.
  • 89. Sleeping in all day.
  • 90. Creating something you’re proud of.
  • 91. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and being proud you didn’t commit
  • 92. Being able to meet your Internet friends.
  • 93. Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate
  • 94. Sherlock season three.
  • 95. Cuddling under the stars.
  • 96. Being stupid in public because you just can.
  • 97. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile?
  • 98. being able to hug that one person you haven’t seen in years
  • 99. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
  • 100. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn’t seem so great right now, literally anything could happen

This is what I mean. It's not a question of lacking solutions, but of having a mentality that will not have you sperg out in fear and doubt when you're about to kill yourself. I say this confidently because I myself tried to rope a few years back.
All I'm really trying to say is that a lot of people, not just on this forum but in general, have a wrong view of suicide. It's not a way out because chances are when you're about to do it, you'll pussy out. It's a tool for death, and if you value "escaping" more than you value dying, you're just engaging in theatrics. Most suicide attempts fail.
Though personally, I am of the view that suicide is completely pointless, just as life in general is.
I see what you mean. I want to embrace death, but I don't know how to go about with it because I still have metaphysical attachments to this world.

Doing something like blowing your brains out is not an easy thing I admit, but accepting that life is pointless doesn't mean I should see it as no point in living anymore, just like you said.

100 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Commit Suicide.
  • 1. We would miss you.
  • 2. It’s not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
  • 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
  • 4. There’s so much you would miss out on doing.
  • 5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
  • 6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
  • 7. You ARE worth it. Don’t let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
  • 8. You are amazing.
  • 9. A time will come, once you’ve battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. You will emerge stronger from this all, and won’t regret your choice to carry on with life. Because things always get better.
  • 10. What about all the things you’ve always wanted to do? What about the things you’ve planned, but never got around to doing? You can’t do them when you’re dead.
  • 11. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that’s still a reason to stay alive.
  • 12. You won’t be able to listen to music if you die.
  • 13. Killing yourself is never worth it. You’ll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
  • 14. There are so many people that would miss you, including me.
  • 15. You’re preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born.
  • 16. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improve their lives if you died?
  • 17. You’re gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect.
  • 18. Think about your favorite music artist, you’ll never hear their voice again…
  • 19. You’ll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day
  • 20. Listening to incredibly loud music
  • 21. Being alive is just really good.
  • 22. Not being alive is really bad.
  • 23. Finding your soul mate.
  • 24. Red pandas
  • 25. Going to diners at three in the morning.
  • 26. Really soft pillows.
  • 27. Eating pizza in New York City.
  • 28. Proving people wrong with your success.
  • 29. Watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.
  • 30. Seeing someone trip over a garbage can.
  • 31. Being able to help other people.
  • 32. Bonfires.
  • 33. Sitting on rooftops.
  • 34. Seeing every single country in the world.
  • 35. Going on road trips.
  • 36. You might win the lottery someday.
  • 37. Listening to music on a record player.
  • 38. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
  • 39. Taking really cool pictures.
  • 40. Literally meeting thousands of new people.
  • 41. Hearing crazy stories.
  • 42. Telling crazy stories.
  • 43. Eating ice cream on a hot day.
  • 44. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know.
  • 45. Traveling to another planet someday.
  • 46. Having an underwater house.
  • 47. Randomly running into your hero on the street.
  • 48. Having your own room at a fancy hotel.
  • 49. Trampolines.
  • 50. Think about your favorite movie, you’ll never watch it again.
  • 51. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke,
  • 52. Your survival will make the world better, even if it’s for just one person or 20 or 100 or more.
  • 53. People do care.
  • 54. Tree houses
  • 55. Hanging out with your soul mate in a tree house
  • 55. Snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees
  • 56. I don’t even know you and I love you.
  • 57. I don’t even know you and I care about you.
  • 58. Because nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
  • 59. You won’t be here to experience the first cat world emperor.
  • 60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU’LL MISS CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER YUMMY THINGS!
  • 61. Starbucks.
  • 62. Hugs.
  • 63. Stargazing.
  • 64. You have a purpose, and it’s up to you to find out what it is.
  • 65. You’ve changed somebody’s life.
  • 66. Now you could change the world.
  • 67. You will meet the person that’s perfect for you.
  • 68. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you.
  • 69. You have the chance to save somebody’s life.
  • 70. If you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
  • 71. Making snow angels.
  • 72. Making snowmen.
  • 73. Snowball fights.
  • 74. Life is what you make of it.
  • 75. Everybody has a talent.
  • 76. Laughing until you cry.
  • 77. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
  • 78. The world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
  • 79. Its possible to turn frowns, upside down
  • 80. Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit, and never let them take you alive.
  • 81. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero.
  • 82. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
  • 83. One day your smile will be real.
  • 84. Having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
  • 85. Lying on grass and laughing at the clouds.
  • 86. Getting completely smashed with your best friends.
  • 87. Eating crazy food.
  • 88. Staying up all night watching your favorite films with a loved one.
  • 89. Sleeping in all day.
  • 90. Creating something you’re proud of.
  • 91. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and being proud you didn’t commit
  • 92. Being able to meet your Internet friends.
  • 93. Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate
  • 94. Sherlock season three.
  • 95. Cuddling under the stars.
  • 96. Being stupid in public because you just can.
  • 97. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile?
  • 98. being able to hug that one person you haven’t seen in years
  • 99. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
  • 100. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn’t seem so great right now, literally anything could happen
100 blue pill copes

I live to spite my enemies. Suicide is a state of mind.