Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Suicide is the leading cause of death for young ricecels

no surprise there unfortunately

id assume education pressure. even if stereotypically said this is heavy within the asian community. and cant forget inceldom kek

not only for ricecels but for every men who is sub5

I think they're getting the wrong takeaway from that study. Suicide rates are high for all races (except blacks, apparenty). 15-20yo Whites have a slightly larger % than Asians of the same age. The 20-24 contingent doesn't, though.

25% of ALL males aged 15-20 die of suicide. Second highest cause of death. Compared to 14% of ALL females in the same age group. What does this tell you about the world we live in?

25% of ALL males aged 15-20 die of suicide. Second highest cause of death. Compared to 14% of ALL females in the same age group. What does this tell you about the world we live in?
One in four women are homeless. More resources for women. More...more!!!

not only for ricecels but for every men who is sub5
The possibility of being born as Ricecel is almost 80% i'd say. Then only 15% will be normie and the chosen 5% will be Chang. The SMV gap of rice men is way bigger than that of Whites.