Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45.

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Remember we're always here for you. We joke around but try to stay positive, appreciate the good things and ignore dickheads

Sudoku321

Thanks brother. :heart:

I don’t think I’ll live past 30 but it’s nice to talk to people in a similar situation.

Its as over as will ever be

Suicide will get me if I don't get a Rhinoplasty and Lip Reduction by the end of 2019

Good on you OP

Alright why aren't u dead then
Cowardice and a terminally ill parent who depends on me. But I pray for death on a daily basis. Hit by a car, cancer, anything so long as it kills me.

Also take your virtue signalling bullshit elsewhere. I am living proof that life isn't always worth living no matter how hard you try

Just remember what you endured back then and you still managed it to survive until know. This means you are strong and persistent. Any rejection, any physical and mental harm, you endured it and you became stronger. Instead of killing yourself, you should focus your energy towards the source of all evil and then destroy it.

Foids = Tutorial Mode
Chads = Easy Mode
Normies = Normal Mode
Incels = It's Over Mode

Makes sense why males end up with the real reasons to suicide.

It is only men who lose in life. I dont think I'll make it to 35.

Just remember what you endured back then and you still managed it to survive until know. This means you are strong and persistent. Any rejection, any physical and mental harm, you endured it and you became stronger. Instead of killing yourself, you should focus your energy towards the source of all evil and then destroy it.
Retarded "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" logic. Constant rejection damages you mentally and teaches you to hate, it doesn't somehow magically make you tougher.

I fucking hate females they're out of the question, i'll kill myself in about 10 years reguardless it just depends on how everything is going out i'm not depressed or anything but i'm committing honorable suicide, because i'll definitely be all worn out and truecel as fuck at 30

Don't be some edgelord faggot. Hating degeneracy is good. You shouldn't hate half your species.

I seriously do not get people that still use terms like ''edgelord'', but anyways. Hate is something completely normal. Hate = decline something.
If you hate half of the world population (females), most likely it is based on mutual terms. Females decline you and you decline females. This is not the edge, it is just reality or do you like/love someone, who hates you?

I seriously do not get people that still use terms like ''edgelord'', but anyways. Hate is something completely normal. Hate = decline something.
If you hate half of the world population (females), most likely it is based on mutual terms. Females decline you and you decline females. This is not the edge, it is just reality or do you like/love someone, who hates you?
What I mean is that it isn't natural, a species can't survive if a large percentage grows to despise the opposite gender, and saying otherwise is usually an attempt to be edgy.

It is natural to hate a group that constantly kicks you and puts you down, it's the act of putting us down that's unnatural.

It's over, but at least you can still be a burden to others.

What I mean is that it isn't natural, a species can't survive if a large percentage grows to despise the opposite gender

This is true, but look at this world, look what is happening. It is just actio and reactio. And of course it is not natural at all, but this world is not natural anymore.

and saying otherwise is usually an attempt to be edgy.

I never declined this specific case. Hate is a just a legit response. This is not edgy, rather harsh reality in order to fight back, probably.

It is natural to hate a group that constantly kicks you and puts you down, it's the act of putting us down that's unnatural

Indeed.

Brazil is the only country on Earth that actually tried to do something about it.