Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide is the best way to dying

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
If you don't commit suicide , you are just leaving your fate at the hand of other people and other things.  You never know how brutal or painful your future is going to be. 

If you don't commit suicide , may be you become paralyzed and unable to commit suicide, may be you go in coma and live like a vegetable for 40 years. May be some people capture you and torture you brutally for a extended period of time like the way we see things of bestgore.com . Any bad thing can happen to you , your life can become hell any moment in the future.

I just don't want to risk going to hell as suicide is one of the biggest sins.

End the suffering now or continue on suffering. Which sounds better and don't expect it to magically get better, this is no fairytale, this is real life.

Jockcel said:
I just don't want to risk going to hell as suicide is one of the biggest sins.

Looooool says who?

dawn said:
If you don't commit suicide , you are just leaving your fate at the hand of other people and other things.  You never know how brutal or painful your future is going to be.

If you don't commit suicide , may be you go in coma and live like a vegetable for 40 years. May be some people capture you and torture you brutally for a extended period of time like the way we see things of bestgore.com . Any bad thing can happen to you , your life can become hell any moment in the future.

SOMCEL said:
I want to die in Jihad.

Me too 10000 times. I've thought about joining to Hamas, but my family won't fucking allow it.

FeminismsCancer said:
Looooool says who?

What? I never said I want to rope. I have never done any real fucked up shit and am nice to others so I have chances of not going to hell.

Jockcel said:
What? I never said I want to rope. I have never done any real fucked up shit and am nice to others so I have chances of not going to hell.

I mean what evidence other than muh 'holy' book says so do you have that suicide is the worst sin.

At least I won't die like that mexican kid who got flayed alive, heart ripped out after watching his father getting beheaded.
Inceldom is more painful over time though.

its the second most honorable way of dying aftER

Anyway of dying is the same. You'll still end up dead, so there's no point in differentiating.

UncannyValley said:
Anyway of dying is the same. You'll still end up dead, so there's no point in differentiating.

What if you become paralyzed and unable to commit suicide . What is someone capture you and torture you brutally for extended period of time.

dawn said:
UncannyValley said:
What if you become paralyzed and unable to commit suicide . What is someone capture you and torture you brutally for extended period of time.
What do you mean? If you die, then the outcome is the same.

TheVman said:

ER is risky , NC got captured  , he is in hell right now.

FeminismsCancer said:
I mean what evidence other than muh 'holy' book says so do you have that suicide is the worst sin.

Well the holy book says that it is huge sin and no matter how much good you have done you are going to hell. I just don't want to rope and then find out it was all true, but will not be able to do anything about it. I am being pragmatic, until someone definitively proves there is no hell there is possivility of it existing and I don't want to take chances.

dawn said:
TheVman said:
ER is risky , NC got captured , he is in hell right now.
He didn't wanna kill himself. he could have easily

Jockcel said:
Well the holy book says that it is huge sin and no matter how much good you have done you are going to hell. I just don't want to rope and then find out it was all true, but will not be able to do anything about it. I am being pragmatic, until someone definitively proves there is no hell there is possivility of it existing and I don't want to take chances.

The burden of proof was with the humans revealing the bible otherwise any stupid claim should be believed just in case.

FeminismsCancer said:
The burden of proof was with the humans revealing the bible otherwise any stupid claim should be believed just in case.

Look, it must mean something if Billions of others believe it. I am going to die in a few years anyway, might as well try my damnedest to not go to hell.

Jockcel said:
 it must mean something if Billions of others believe it.

It just means that billions of people were idiots or forced into it.

UncannyValley said:
It just means that billions of people were idiots or forced into it.

It makes sense to follow the religion of your people. If you live up to its ideals then you lower your chances of eternal suffering. If it was all cope like you and many others believe, then you cease existing just like everyone else, but if it turns out to be legit, you have just saved yourself. Think about it.

Jockcel said:
If it was all cope like you and many others believe, then you cease existing just like everyone else, but if it turns out to be legit, you have just saved yourself. Think about it.

Satan will take me in as his underling. Satanist right here boyo

UncannyValley said:

Satan is not known to be the most loyal of beings, you know. You have no power once you die.

Jockcel said:
Satan is not known to be the most loyal of beings, you know. You have no power once you die.

Are you a Muslimcel or a Christiancel ?

Jockcel said:
UncannyValley said:
Neither was Emperor Palpatine, or any sith. The apprentice will slaughter the master.

God or Satan don't exist anyway

Jockcel said:
Christian.

Then you're going to hell either ways boyo. 

Better rope now if you're not going to convert because you're going suffer for nothing.

Stanx22 said:

Better rope now if you're not going to convert because you're going suffer for nothing.

Is Christ not seen as a prophet in Islam?

Jockcel said:
Look, it must mean something if Billions of others believe it. I am going to die in a few years anyway, might as well try my damnedest to not go to hell.

Trillions of flies eat shit. I guess that proves scat fetishism is right kek.

Stanx22 said:

No, YOU better convert while you still can. Islam is simply a bastardized version of Christianity.

UncannyValley said:
Is Christ not seen as a prophet in Islam?

He's, but today's Christianity is not the original one. It's twisted with some nonsense (jesus is god and other things). The Quran is the continuation of the original, correct version of Torah and Bible.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

Jockcel said:
No, YOU better convert while you still can. Islam is simply a bastardized version of Christianity.

Yeah because Jesus is god and there's 3 gods in one god lmaoo.

UncannyValley said:
You're both wrong, ok.

We'll see at the end. I'm going to fuck some juicy virgins while you continue rotting in real hell because you didn't take time to think and just assumed that it's illogical because the mainstream media/culture says so. (I'm coping hard, but whatever)

Stanx22 said:
Yeah because Jesus is god and there's 3 gods in one god lmaoo.

Just read the book and keep in mind not everything is meant to be taken literally.

Jockcel said:
Just read the book and keep in mind not everything is meant to be taken literally.

Bro how many versions of bible are out there ? Want me to tell you how Christianity got twisted ?

Stanx22 said:
We'll see at the end. I'm going to fuck some juicy virgins while you continue rotting in real hell because you didn't take time to think and just assumed that it's illogical because the mainstream media/culture says so. (I'm coping hard, but whatever)
This.

Stanx22 said:
Bro how many versions of bible are out there ? Want me to tell you how Christianity got twisted ?

Just read the original version, the Orthodox Bible.

Jockcel said:

Just read the original version, the Orthodox Bible.

I don't need so because the Quran is contained the original version of it. I can help you if you want to ask anything and i have many proofs of what i'm saying. I really want to help you before you get fucked forever.

Stanx22 said:
I don't need so because the Quran is contained the original version of it. I can help you if you want to ask anything and i have many proofs of what i'm saying. I really want to help you before you get fucked forever.

No, thanks. We will find out at the end who was right.

Jockcel said:
No, thanks. We will find out at the end who was right.

It's your life anyways, but if you ever get curious and want to inquire or ask about anything, i'll be there.

@blickpall how long are you gonna let this guy go around advocating for suicide?

Jockcel said:

People like you are exactly the reason why religion was created.

It works.

Look how scared you are of something you have no proof of.

You're telling me a soldier that might've saved the lives of 100 people and been a good person his entire life, would now be sent to hell because he killed himself from all the stress?

Nonsense.

QuantumDummy said:
People like you are exactly the reason why religion was created.

It works.

Look how scared you are of something you have no proof of.

You're telling me a soldier that might've saved the lives of 100 people and been a good person his entire life, would now be sent to hell because he killed himself from all the stress?

Nonsense.

Nonsense? Yes, from your perspective. We don't know anything about Afterlife justice.

Jockcel said:
Nonsense? Yes, from your perspective. We don't know anything about Afterlife justice.

Yes, we don't know.

satoshisacuck said:
@blickpall how long are you gonna let this guy go around advocating for suicide?

What do you mean?

satoshisacuck said:

Frankly I think he is entitled to his opinion on the matter. It's a natural discussion topic on an incel forum. In the absence of legal euthanasia, for some, suicide is the only option. Here's my thought process:

Do I condone suicide in general? No.
Do I think the examples he used in his OP are one-in-a-million situations which shouldn't motivate anyone to commit suicide? Yes.
Do I think that there are cases in which euthanasia would be the "best" option? Yes.
Should a man have autonomy over his own life and thus he should have the ability to die as he chooses? Yes.
Are discussions about it dangerous? There is potential for suicide clusters, yes. But, who are we to judge whether or not the suicide is "justified?"

As such, I don't think it's right to silence discourse on the matter. We generally try to be laissez-faire about "free speech" except when it violates our rules.