Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Suicide is most likely the only end to my pain and suffering

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I’m such a loser it’s not even funny. Im a Kissless, affectionless virgin. It feels like I always knew that I would end up as a miserable LOSER. I am not human, I don’t know what I am. I can’t cope with the fact that no girl will be attracted to me or love me. No one should have to suffer like this. I didn’t have a chance at life and I should have never been born.

Do not kill yourself. There is no heaven. This is your only life. Love does not exist. Love is a lie and always has been a lie. It's not worth it to kill yourself over a lie. We were all conditioned from a young age to believe that love is real and that we need it to be happy but in reality we are animals and monogamy is not natural to our species. So don't kill yourself over a fantasy that you were brainwashed into believing. Try your best to unbrainwash yourself and find happiness and fulfillment in other ways. I know it's easier said than done because obviously I'm still struggling with this too. But it's always worth it to keep fighting.

Last edited:
Do not kill yourself. There is no heaven. This is your only life. Love does not exist. Love is a lie and always has been a lie. It's not worth it to kill yourself over a lie. We were all condition from a young age to think that love is real and that we need it to be happy but in reality we are animals and monogamy is not natural to our species. So don't kill yourself over a fantasy that you were brainwashed into believing. Try your best to unbrainwash yourself and find happiness and fulfillment in other ways. I know it's easier said than done because obviously I'm still struggling with this too. But it's always worth it to keep fighting.
The pain of never kissing a girl is too much. My sanity is deteriorating fast.

Age and race?

Time to open a beer, buddy boyo