Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide is an act of rebellion

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
Modern society is against suicide, because they want loyal wageslaves to produce goods and services for Chads and Stacies. They want you to be optimistic about the future; "things will get better," "you'll make it," "try hard and succeed." Then wham, you're 40-50 and your life is still shit and you wagecucked for Chad and Stacy for 20+ years. This is why suicides become high for the 40s-50s age group, because they realize life is ogre.

Suicide is simply dropping out of the system. My parents and society gave me a shit life. I simply don't want to live it. Society has propaganda tools like religion and optimism to keep you going and wagecucking till you're old. If all those wagecucks you see in retail stores and Amazon warehouses just decide to end their shit lives, it would be sorta of a rebellion. No more goods/services for Chad and Stacy. Society would have to restructure instead of just using propaganda to keep you going.

I've considered suicide before and it's always an option for me in my head. I don't do it because I still want to see how far AI develops and I have some hobbies to cope with. But, I don't harass people if they plan on committing suicide. I've dealt with fake concern before, it's the worst feeling any human can possibly get when they realize someone's pretending to care about you for the sake of squeezing whatever life was left in you before you roped. So, go ahead. Do it if you deem it the logical option.

i'm going to do a post in my opinon on suicide

sui is the bravest act

Eh. I'm not against it per se but there's a reason normies and others say it's a sign of weakness. It is. 3rd world/ tribal types were discovered who didn't even have a word for suicide in their languages and could literally not wrap their minds around the concept. Make of that what you will.

Eh. I'm not against it per se but there's a reason normies and others say it's a sign of weakness. It is. 3rd world/ tribal types were discovered who didn't even have a word for suicide in their languages and could literally not wrap their minds around the concept. Make of that what you will.
cope. the japanese (masterrace) disagree

I think society would prefer us to be dead tbh.

Still, suicide is an escape from suffering. I’m not against it.

cope. the japanese (masterrace) disagree
I won't argue with that point specifically. I myself find seppuku for example to be badass and strangely beautiful.Even still, those who do it are still cucking themselves for the grim reaper.

Suicide is still cucked imho. You take your own life because of the system. ThERe are ways to CHOose for rebellion that are not as lAMe as suicide

For me, I just don't wanna see people end their lives there's still hope

I won't argue with that point specifically. I myself find seppuku for example to be badass and strangely beautiful.Even still, those who do it are still cucking themselves for the grim reaper.
both living and killing yourself is major cope/ makes you a cuck. worst part of being incel ngl

I respect anyone that does it, I wish I could do it, but I'm too cowardly

You are spot on with this one, OP.

I think you have the point but i dont think it will worth it.

The real rebellion is living off NEETbux tbh

Maybe if you're a truecel who's family all hates you and literally has no hope of having a good interaction with another human ever. Otherwise don't be selfish, find some copes. I'm going to get a dog for companionship.

Thing is no one would care if we killed ourselves.

My opinion on suicide is kind of a double edged sword. On one hand, I want to escape from suffering and no longer be a Slave to the matriarchy. On the other hand, I don’t want to let (((them))) win.

I don’t want to let (((them))) win.
(((They))) already won bro.

It is over.