Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide inducing experience with friends sister

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I have had a suicide inducing experience with my best friends sister.

background, I have known this friend for a loooooong time around nearly 20 years since school, he has a not that much younger sister around 9 years younger so she was 15 when i was early twenties and now is mid twenties.
me and his sister spent quite a lot of time together, i have loked after their sick mum with her lots of shared memories over many many years and have shared a house together with noone there when i have visited him a billion times over the last 20 years. I have bought her christmas presents etc etc along with gifts to her family

I had some stuff that needed to be dropped to me from this friend and he lives 200+miles away, his sister works literally 5 mins from my house and regularly goes to see her family, so the family get her to pick up stuff and drop off at my house.

i tried to be nice on messenger and strike up conversations with the sister sending jokes etc to break the ice after a few years not seeing her, and so she doesnt feel put out lumping my stiff to me.

Its unbelievable its like i had never seen or spoken to her before literal one word replies or just not replying at all ghosted to alpha centauri

then the day comes for her to drop off the stuff and again like a LITERAL STRANGER, no hello good to see you what are you up to, no small talk no hello, she just said here is your stuff, BYE!!!!!!! literally 1 minute then fucked right off

All i could do was errrrrrr bye then, thanks

I just hammered her on messenger after this calling her out as a joke, treating me like shit and like a stranger despite the close connection, and told her thats it im cutting you out, DONT DELIVER THE STUFF I WILL COLLECT IT, I DONT NEED YOU TO BE A CUNT

she blocked me lol

i just cant believe it, literally its like i never existed in her world utterly invisible, maybe she would struggle to remember my name lol
its a fucking joke

Most women are nasty, man.

no room for you in her life when she is prob lusting after chad

She thought you was her friend. All women think that guys can be their friends and will never ever make an advancement.

I've seen TikToks where girls mention that whenever their guy friends try to pick them up they get disgusted by it.

You as a friend to woman are only used as a tool and a commodity. It's not worth it to invest your time into being friends with a woman.

this is the problem she came with a "boyfriend" but no chad for sure i physically mogged him

remember im bloatmaxxed 16 stone ogreish cel

based for standing up for yourself ngl. i wouldn't have the guts

She thought you was her friend. All women think that guys can be their friends and will never ever make an advancement.

I've seen TikToks where girls mention that whenever their guy friends try to pick them up they get disgusted by it.

You as a friend to woman are only used as a tool and a commodity. It's not worth it to invest your time into being friends with a woman.
The problem is she has never met the "new" version of me after the blackpill was totally swallowed, she only knew a pretty she socially retarded version of me who tried to please people with no back bone. However i like a pokemon have evolved to version 2.0 where i give zero fucks and take absolutely no shit off noone, and back it up with verbal and physical threats straight up on the spot, now i will literally call people out to their face straight up in person in real time, eg they try to douche me i will just call them out and be up in their face straight away.

I gave her a taste of this in my follow up message after she shafted me and didnt like it one bit

her only move was to chimp out and block me

i sent walls of text she didnt reply once and read all the messages and she had squat and blocked me after me hailing her ass

All the validation she gets made her feel like a celebrity with the result that she treated you as her fan.

She probably picked up on incel/loner vibes.

A dude who has never had a girlfriend and is in his mid/late 20s is EXTREMELY creepy to foids. She probably thinks if she showed you the smallest hint of kindness you would cling to her for dear life like a parasite or do other cringe shit.

They don't regard people like us as fucking human man, to them we are ticking bombs and subhumans, so they want as little to do with us as possible. I had family members give me the same treatment. It's brutal as fuck.

Just try to not take it personally. It's about your status, not who you are as a person. Normies don't fucking care who you are, they ONLY care about your status. Never had a foid+no to little friends = subhuman. You could literally be a fucking genius and the most interesting person on earth, all they would ever see and ONLY see is your low social status.

Last edited:
Just try to not take it personally. It's about your status, not who you are as a person. Normies don't fucking care who you are, they ONLY care about your status. Never had a foid+no to little friends = subhuman. You could literally be a fucking genius and the most interesting person on earth, all they would ever see and ONLY see is your low social status.
incredibly based.

normies dont have the cognition neither the courage to break free from the shackles of the comformity of social hierarchy. thus, they will always do what the hierarchy tells them to do.

if see inferior subhuman in the social hierarchy -> ignore/bully

if see equal in the social hierarchy -> compete til death

if see superior in the social hierarchy -> worship and become friend

The problem is she believes she is life mogging me etc

she has a low paying job in the forces navy entry eg thinks she has set p for life job and pensions etc "muh travelling world with navy muh"

the problem is she perceives me as a loser with parents still etc going nowhere etc

in reality i have made more in crypto in the past few years than she has in her whole career and could buy the house that the state has helped her to buy from under her

Another problem is I have literally NO ASPIRATION TO FLAUNT MY WEALTH EVEN IF I DO BREAK 100S K

I would not buy "THE CAR, THE HOUSE THE CLOTHES" ETC ETC ETC

I patently understand its a farce and have and always did openly mock people that did in front of her and everyone i knew

she has no play if she wants to flaunt the status in my face it aint going to work, BECAUSE I DONT VALUE IT AND HAVE LAMPOONED IT WAYYYYYYY BEFORE SHE EVER ACQUIRED IT AND WILL ALWAYS lampoon it

The problem is she believes she is life mogging me etc

she has a low paying job in the forces navy entry eg thinks she has set p for life job and pensions etc "muh travelling world with navy muh"

the problem is she perceives me as a loser with parents still etc going nowhere etc

in reality i have made more in crypto in the past few years than she has in her whole career and could buy the house that the state has helped her to buy from under her

Another problem is I have literally NO ASPIRATION TO FLAUNT MY WEALTH EVEN IF I DO BREAK 100S K

I would not buy "THE CAR, THE HOUSE THE CLOTHES" ETC ETC ETC

I patently understand its a farce and have and always did openly mock people that did in front of her and everyone i knew

she has no play if she wants to flaunt the status in my face it aint going to work, BECAUSE I DONT VALUE IT AND HAVE LAMPOONED IT WAYYYYYYY BEFORE SHE EVER ACQUIRED IT AND WILL ALWAYS lampoon it

no shame in living with parents my dude, most rent / house prices are insanely inflated now.

I cant get my head around the scenario;

she is at best a 6/10 lower tier becky that looks a bit older than her age she is not aging well and wears a shit tonne of makeup in both pictures and real life

she had her boyfriend with her but he was a norman around 5/10 definately no chad.

I have discovered i think these 5-6/10 becky but no where near staceys I think its a binary situation they either go full blown chad only, or if they dont go chad they go straight to 5/10 normans, but the normans have to SIMP TO FUCK, with her literally being qweeeeeeen and them a complete doormat on every issue and she getting whatever she wants when she wants it with a completely fucked up power dynamic.

If sub 6.5/10 man even shows a backbone a bit of bite and fight she takes it as an insult and wont even consider him romantically, as she knows he wont bend over backwards for her he wont simp, and if he wont simp she not only rejects him but she tries to psychologically crush him and goes hard mode on him.

do you think this is prevalent in the west if a sub 6 doesnt simp he is fucked and gets rejected not because of smv but because the power dynamic is so fucked up she knows she can get close to his smv that will simp to eternity and beyond for her, all she just has to swipe a bit more on tinder and find one.

Shes a pampered whore

Would you like to take revenge on her? :incel:

What I get out of all this convo is that this whore acts like a schizofrenic toddler, making up a fucking movie scenario out of her head just because you said hi to her. It's unreal how fucking childish and retarded women are.

''Oh you tried to be nice to me? I guess I am now entitled to treat you like a subhuman piece of shit''

Post screenshots of the convos.

Firstly, men put much more stock in human interaction, friendships, acquaintanceships, relationships etc than women. Women socially interact as default. So their interactions have no value. They toss friends out and replace them like pairs of shoes. She probably barely remembers you. Contrarily, men put a lot of stock in such interactions because they have far fewer of them.

Secondly, sending her walls of text is pathetic, psycho-cuck behaviour. You should have just blocked her, maybe left a short message saying it was odd how she treated you like a stranger. Going full attack with people who ignore you isn't being strong, it's being an insecure asshole. You obviously cared far more than her, therefore you lose. Also, there's an age gap. She was a kid when she first knew you. You were like some creepy uncle, that's a weird, obligatory relationship.

Post the convos

Its unbelievable its like i had never seen or spoken to her before literal one word replies or just not replying at all ghosted to alpha centauri
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
So God damn relatable. They never put effort for subChad men. It's always short infrequent replies.
I've come to the conclusion that texting foids is just waste of time. They can't hold conversations and they are mentally incapable of higher thoughts.
I just hammered her on messenger after this calling her out as a joke, treating me like shit and like a stranger despite the close connection, and told her thats it im cutting you out, DONT DELIVER THE STUFF I WILL COLLECT IT, I DONT NEED YOU TO BE A CUNT

she blocked me lol
Brutal man. I don't think this was the right thing to do. Now she will tell her brother about you and will make up fake stories like "your friend was a creep so I blocked him". You should've just blocked her. Confronting is waste of time, whores don't care. They have so many options, they move on so fast it's unreal. It's brutal world for an incel. Pitfalls every step, you have to be cold and calculating all the time :feelsrope::feelscry:

Post screenshots of the convos.

Firstly, men put much more stock in human interaction, friendships, acquaintanceships, relationships etc than women. Women socially interact as default. So their interactions have no value. They toss friends out and replace them like pairs of shoes. She probably barely remembers you. Contrarily, men put a lot of stock in such interactions because they have far fewer of them.

Secondly, sending her walls of text is pathetic, psycho-cuck behaviour. You should have just blocked her, maybe left a short message saying it was odd how she treated you like a stranger. Going full attack with people who ignore you isn't being strong, it's being an insecure asshole. You obviously cared far more than her, therefore you lose. Also, there's an age gap. She was a kid when she first knew you. You were like some creepy uncle, that's a weird, obligatory relationship.
herrrr derrrrrrr the angle of looking cool by deciding what is and isnt cool in someones playing of a pathetic situation where another person is obviously being a cunt.

who are you to decide what the winning move is lol because your logic is worse than your AVI

i could easily say herrr derr but bro blocking is a cuck move and is childish and is being an insecure asshole herr derrr

blocking is lame anyone can do it

hammering the shit out of someone like im doing to you right now and will continue to until you stop being equally as much of a cunt as this witch was however is not as easy as herr derrrr i block you bro there take that

you cant style out getting absolutely verbally dressed down, you can easily just forget if someone blocks you so what im blocked i dont want to see them anyway your literally playing into their hands you sub human iq cretin

when you are hammering them you are challenging and annoying and psychologically chipping away at them
when you block them they get the outcome they wanted all along no communication

now which one is better dumbass

unappreciative cunts

what a fucking joke indeed

Literally ER fuel. Go ER boyo

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
So God damn relatable. They never put effort for subChad men. It's always short infrequent replies.
I've come to the conclusion that texting foids is just waste of time. They can't hold conversations and they are mentally incapable of higher thoughts.

Brutal man. I don't think this was the right thing to do. Now she will tell her brother about you and will make up fake stories like "your friend was a creep so I blocked him". You should've just blocked her. Confronting is waste of time, whores don't care. They have so many options, they move on so fast it's unreal. It's brutal world for an incel. Pitfalls every step, you have to be cold and calculating all the time :feelsrope::feelscry:
yes but i train hard and am 16 stone, i dont fear any man, if he comes at me, even though he is my best friend ill hammer the shit out of him physically if he confronts me, when you get a certain size and strength no one frightens you because you know like a boxer has this confidence you know you can take care of yourself to a very high degree

i train boxing but do very heavy weights low reps eg deadlifts over 250kg, 170kg squats 130kg bench, i can barbell row over 120kg with no straps, I could literally row a man horizontally just pick him up and throw him away 80-90kg feels like nothing.

this is why i urge incels to train, especially hardcore very heavy low rep weights, the kind where you get raw power, it deeply effects your confidence not just physically but socially, you give so few fucks socially because you know you could ruin everyone in the building physically.

There is a very big gap between faking it and KNOWING YOU CAN literally rag doll people around getting this raw power greatly diminishes normans propensity to fuck you over and they back off quick when you let them know your pissed.

I had one incident in a pub where this girlfriend and her chad where laughing because i was working as a kitchen porter and where taking the piss i went straight up to him and said very close are you alright mate.
he went inside but i kept hammering him saying are you alright mate coming out of the front and repeating it over and over again
he then said right thats it do you want a fight mate

i said bring it on round the back slim

i jumped round the back his mate tried to calm him dont and i stood there talking crap to him belittling him in front of his girlfriend literally emasculating him in front of her

he didnt throw a single punch

the girlfriend then asked me could i please not fight him

i said back to her are you alright mate

she walked off
he left

intimidation works, almost all normans are cowards ITS ALL A FRONT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BURST THE BUBBLE BY CHALLENGING IT
I also forgot the last message i sent to her was a stone cold killer which greatly played on her psychologically it simply said from me to her

so at what point did you give up on life

This works on so many levels, even though she is a cunt, she is aware she is being a cunt a completely contrived looks based cynical cunt, she is aware she is doing wrong at a fundamental level no matter how dumb she is, it is very simple to decipher a child knows when they are doing wrong.

on the second count I explained to her how pathetic her whole angle was in fine detail giving references to other people in our lives that she could relate to viscerally, giving references to particular incidents that i know she can recall.

I even at one stage started to refer to her as annie due to this which was a whole new psychological mind fuck to her

for reference Annie is a complete cunt that is married to my best friends brother, she has literally connived controlled and manipulated him to the nth degree in the most cynical self serving way possible.

getting him to pay off her credit card debts, he works 9-5 as a drone while she is literally living off his back "taking care" of 2 children with no job doing nothing all day, demanding takeaways almost everyday, buying all the tv chanels huge bills for food tv consumption all paid for by him.

she is fucking huge and he is literally wasting away its fucking sad, he used to be chaddish but he is literally a shell of the man he once was, he is fucking shrivelling up the life is being sucked from this man, I cant even bring myself an incel to visit him, he has become a joke, annie has reduced him to a joke.

this witch sister knows annie and has seen what her brother has become, and this reference to her is damaging to a level that even if i mean nothing will rock her for sure, will make her possibly think am i really that low, my behaviour is in line with annie that complete cunt that has stripped my own brother bare.

this is why i didnt just block

with a few well aimed shots you can illicit possibly some introspection and possibly some positive change
I also forgot the last message i sent to her was a stone cold killer which greatly played on her psychologically it simply said from me to her

so at what point did you give up on life

This works on so many levels, even though she is a cunt, she is aware she is being a cunt a completely contrived looks based cynical cunt, she is aware she is doing wrong at a fundamental level no matter how dumb she is, it is very simple to decipher a child knows when they are doing wrong.

on the second count I explained to her how pathetic her whole angle was in fine detail giving references to other people in our lives that she could relate to viscerally, giving references to particular incidents that i know she can recall.

I even at one stage started to refer to her as annie due to this which was a whole new psychological mind fuck to her

for reference Annie is a complete cunt that is married to my best friends brother, she has literally connived controlled and manipulated him to the nth degree in the most cynical self serving way possible.

getting him to pay off her credit card debts, he works 9-5 as a drone while she is literally living off his back "taking care" of 2 children with no job doing nothing all day, demanding takeaways almost everyday, buying all the tv chanels huge bills for food tv consumption all paid for by him.

she is fucking huge and he is literally wasting away its fucking sad, he used to be chaddish but he is literally a shell of the man he once was, he is fucking shrivelling up the life is being sucked from this man, I cant even bring myself an incel to visit him, he has become a joke, annie has reduced him to a joke.

this witch sister knows annie and has seen what her brother has become, and this reference to her is damaging to a level that even if i mean nothing will rock her for sure, will make her possibly think am i really that low, my behaviour is in line with annie that complete cunt that has stripped my own brother bare.

this is why i didnt just block

with a few well aimed shots you can illicit possibly some introspection and possibly some positive change

Last edited:
herrrr derrrrrrr the angle of looking cool by deciding what is and isnt cool in someones playing of a pathetic situation where another person is obviously being a cunt.

who are you to decide what the winning move is lol because your logic is worse than your AVI

i could easily say herrr derr but bro blocking is a cuck move and is childish and is being an insecure asshole herr derrr

blocking is lame anyone can do it

hammering the shit out of someone like im doing to you right now and will continue to until you stop being equally as much of a cunt as this witch was however is not as easy as herr derrrr i block you bro there take that

you cant style out getting absolutely verbally dressed down, you can easily just forget if someone blocks you so what im blocked i dont want to see them anyway your literally playing into their hands you sub human iq cretin

when you are hammering them you are challenging and annoying and psychologically chipping away at them
when you block them they get the outcome they wanted all along no communication

now which one is better dumbass
Yeah, you sound like a simpering insecure idiot. She destroyed you and she didn't even do anything.

Yeah, you sound like a simpering insecure idiot. She destroyed you and she didn't even do anything.
says the man who got destroyed in the same way as her

herrrrr derrrr i dont have to do anything and i destroy you utter norman bullshit

if everyone had to do literally nothing to destroy someone, everyone would be destroying everyone constantly, because there is more silence than interaction. Which coincidentally takes no effort, no skill no creativity as shown in every one of your replies and also everyone one of hers, notice a pattern.

your logic is akin to boris johnson's wig flapping in the wind

ahhh but you have the iq of a small rodent so pattern matching is above your level, i understand brainerinio ill retard down to your level of consciousness.

If someone anyone treats me like shit whhich she did and you are starting to I will hammer the shit out of them and wont stop until someone pulls me off them, I have learned this is the only way dumbass humans actually reflect and take responsibility for their action, if you MAKE THEM TAKE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY BY FORCE.

says the man who got destroyed in the same way as her

herrrrr derrrr i dont have to do anything and i destroy you utter norman bullshit

if everyone had to do literally nothing to destroy someone, everyone would be destroying everyone constantly, because there is more silence than interaction. Which coincidentally takes no effort, no skill no creativity as shown in every one of your replies and also everyone one of hers, notice a pattern.

your logic is akin to boris johnson's wig flapping in the wind

ahhh but you have the iq of a small rodent so pattern matching is above your level, i understand brainerinio ill retard down to your level of consciousness.

If someone anyone treats me like shit whhich she did and you are starting to I will hammer the shit out of them and wont stop until someone pulls me off them, I have learned this is the only way dumbass humans actually reflect and take responsibility for their action, if you MAKE THEM TAKE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY BY FORCE.
You actually use the phrase "herr derr", buddy boy. No wonder she blocked you lol. You sound autistic af.

New Age Femenism and female privelage melted her brain.

Trying to find one that isn't is like finding a needle in a field of haystacks
This is so sad.

Alexa play

inabakumori - Lagtrain (Vo. Kaai Yuki) / 稲葉曇『ラグトレイン』Vo. 歌愛ユキ​