Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Suicide in America is dominated by white men, who account for 70 percent of all cases."

This sorta sounds like the kalergi plan

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/suicide-rate-america-white-men-841576/

tldr; most white men above 30 are incel or living with an obese landwhale. They're barely making enough money to live on. Because of their ability to forecast the future and plan ahead, they see that they are absolutely fucked and blow their brains out.

gg, it's over
The more low IQ you are the less self aware you are. That's why 450 pound black women have sky high confidence

No prospects of a better future, women are trash and don't want nothing with you. I'm surprised that isn't higher.

Yikes, another area dominated by white men. Suicide needs to become more inclusive.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/suicide-rate-america-white-men-841576/

tldr; most white men above 30 are incel or living with an obese landwhale. They're barely making enough money to live on. Because of their ability to forecast the future and plan ahead, they see that they are absolutely fucked and blow their brains out.

gg, it's over
fucking brutal.
I really wish the internet wasn't full of (usually white) fatties insisting that women somehow kill themselves more often because they make limp-wristed fake attempts more often, and thus they need more spotlight and active intervention, not men

Wish these guys wouldn't waste their suicide. Plenty of guns and echoing people in America.

Last edited:
Who even cares about men?

"Many of society’s plagues strike heavier at women and minorities,"

Holly fuck, even in an article about men killing themselves, the author just had to slide a remark in in order to reinforce the status of women and minorities as victims.

Last edited:
Suicide numbers in Slavlands are still much much higher. JFL at white Westerners thinking they have it worse than Slavs.

If they were born Slavs they would have roped long time ago.

Suicide numbers in Slavlands are still much much higher. JFL at white Westerners thinking they have it worse than Slavs.

If they were born Slavs they would have roped long time ago.

fucking brutal.
I really wish the internet wasn't full of (usually white) fatties insisting that women somehow kill themselves more often because they make limp-wristed fake attempts more often, and thus they need more spotlight and active intervention, not men
I remember a tweet of some deranged leftist (with one of those blue checks) that the US is dealing with a national crisis because a handful of black trannies have killed themselves this year. It's absolutely insane how these people don't care about how much (white) men outnumber anyone else in this regard, they only care about the fact that there are suicides among what they consider the protected classes.

I remember a tweet of some deranged leftist (with one of those blue checks) that the US is dealing with a national crisis because a handful of black trannies have killed themselves this year. It's absolutely insane how these people don't care about how much (white) men outnumber anyone else in this regard, they only care about the fact that there are suicides among what they consider the protected classes.
the culture war is raging lol, it seems that whoever can create more agitation wins

This number will only rise as feminism rises.

At this point just spread the blackpill wherever you can.

pretty much all men without a family rope past 30. Say what you want about being stuck with one, but for most men it at least gives them somewhat of a purpose. But it's between choosing death or slavery pretty much. It doesn't help that white cunts are the most entitled , bitching and ran through ones at the same time so of course white dudes have nothing to live or look forward to. At least in other races the women are slightly better

Most importantly, they rope because they receive no support from their women. Women are succubi who suck men dry without giving anything back. They are all about themselves and the ideas of self-sacrifice, support and sticking through thick and thin are foreign to them.
i was thinking the same thing, women mostly take from men, the men suffer and the women are confident and happy like never before, spending money, partying, going to university (now more women then men attend uni) all at the expense of men, who through bilogical forces are compelled to give so much to women whitout ever receiving anything back
either biology or social upbringing im not sure where it comes from but its hardwired into us to care for women, you have to actively try and surpress this to get free from it, but most never wake up and think they are supposed to just give the women everything because women are so great and pretty and the desire to be near them can be overwhelming.

It’s easy to bash white middled-aged men in America. As a member of that privileged group, I’ll admit that much of the bashing has been warranted: No group in the history of the world has been given and squandered more than the white man. Yet the American white man is responsible for enough suicides annually that Madison Square Garden could not hold all the victims. And no matter how privileged, that’s somebody’s dad, someone’s friend, someone’s brother and someone’s husband.

Obligatory "white men provileged" garbage. Reminder that women, especially white women are the most privileged group of people

I have seen this figure brought up before in liberal media. I have never seen a solution proposed by liberal media for this unless it includes blaming these men for toxic masculinity or other bullshit like white fragility. This issue isn't secret at all, it's just never talked about in a way which does not lead to blaming these men for killing themselves.

They blame the men for not "manning up" and be good slaves for society. They're basically reacting like if a slave owner found out that a lot of his slaves did suicide.

It's cause their wives divorce rape tbem

Just like they bitch about slavery but never mention that arabs and turks enslaved millions of europeans for centuries. It was never about slavery, suicide, or whatever else they talk about. It's just about shitting on white men and promoting everyone else.

Women most likely drove more men to an early grave than gun violence, terrorism and car accidents ever did.

Hmm seems like we need some equality. Minorities and foids need to start roping

#equality

Literally just run jbw game. If whites are killing themselves, it’s definitely not because of their “inability” to find a partner

t’s easy to bash white middled-aged men in America. As a member of that privileged group, I’ll admit that much of the bashing has been warranted: No group in the history of the world has been given and squandered more than the white man.
I agree but also kind of fail to see what they've been given to squander, besides the work and sacrifice of other white men. The white race's dabbling with slavery was small compared to that of other races. Most of the woirk and toil that was "squandered" was that of previous generations' of white men.

It's really sad though how things ended up, all that was built, harmony, cohesion, large families with lots of kids, is now being burnt like fuel to achieve... nothing.

Yikes, another area dominated by white men. Suicide needs to become more inclusive.
Tenor 17

Holly fuck, even in an article about men killing themselves, the author just had to slide a remark in in order to reinforce the status of women and minorities as victims.

JBW and kill yourself brah.
No seriously, this is the current situation for most men. Many men are working hard and yet they barely survive the month. Working hard and a lot for little money, no social circle, no relationship, perhaps still live with their parents and no car on top of that because they cannot afford it with their income.
And once those men become jobless they have to visit the employment agency only to humiliate themselves in front of the female staff who by the way earn much more money than men.
I will quote myself once again:
Yesterday I had to visit the employment agency and guess what? Only men are looking for a job... and 98% of the staff are female. So, we as men have to humiliate ourselves in front of the female staff while they get paid for it. And if we are ''lucky'' they give us some low-level work with bad income. This is the world of men today... Then after years if your mental condition becomes worse, they force you to visit a therapist and guess what? The therapist will be a female once agan. This is so fucking infuriating.

This situation is not maintainable at all.

gg, it's over

Who cares?! The average cracker male still lives a more privileged life than the most privileged ethnics.

Who cares?! The average cracker male still lives a more privileged life than the most privileged ethnics.
Not true, ethnics with high incomes can get arranged betabux marriages at least. White people haven't really done that since WWII so white men are completely dependent on dating sites and other shitty methods to get a partner.

fucking brutal.

I actually cannot comprehend it. It is truly beyond over here. If you look at all those videos of men killing themselves compared to females... It is sad and yet this system and our females are doing ABSOLUTELY nothing about it. They even lie about it and claim that females suffer the most... Men have become insignificant working drones without any prospect of a good future.

I have no words for this anymore...

Last edited:
I mean whites are the majority so if anything they're underrepresented.

Of course men are overrepresented though, but mainly because we're better at it. If women can't handle tutorial mode I have little in the way of sympathy.

... and its all about guns. Dont worry, as long as white men are only TRYING to kill themselves without succeeding its totally fine. Fucking clown world, the article is all about how men are left alone without aid, are denied to voice concerns about hardships and are isolated when they break down and that gigantic faggot of a reporter comes around everytime that guns are actually the issue. I do not have a firearm and I also do not have any means to get one, but if I finally decide to rope its okay or what?

"Me, as a member of the priviliged class of white men..." fuck this faggot, fuck him to hell and back, Im so fucking pissed off at this blatant ignorance for issues that endanger peoples god damn LIVES! Being subhuman to 50% of the population MAKES you suicidal, being expected to function like an automaton even if youre not fucking doing okay MAKES you suicidal, being told that everything isnt actually so bad and that you can come back for another 60 min in a week when you dont even know what the next 4 days are going to be like MAKES YOU FUCKING SUICIDAL! Im so tired so fucking tired, feels like an endless battle, an endless nightmare, when will I fucking wake up already?

Literally just run jbw game. If whites are killing themselves, it’s definitely not because of their “inability” to find a partner

White men once used to own the world.

Im so tired so fucking tired, feels like an endless battle, an endless nightmare, when will I fucking wake up already?

They want us to suffer in agony. But I will hit the gym even harder until I split blood.

White men are privileged :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's a drop in the bucket. I think only about 50k suicides a year. If you look at the bigger picture the White race is adapting to fit the environment. Its obvious the white race cant be weak as it is today if it wants to survive the future.

They want us to suffer in agony. But I will hit the gym even harder until I split blood.

I wish you the best of luck boyo, gym can be a very wholesome cope, can actually see how your body builds up and looks better, healthier. Did that too for some time, but mounting depression made it impossible for me. Looked around and saw happy people, wondered what the fuck I was doing there, felt like an abnormal freak.

Looked around and saw happy people, wondered what the fuck I was doing there, felt like an abnormal freak.

I see some couples who hit the gym. For some reason they end up close to me and then they kiss each other for some reason. They want to destroy me at the gym but I will hit it even harder until everybody starts screaming in fear and agony.

I see some couples who hit the gym. For some reason they end up close to me and then they kiss each other for some reason. They want to destroy me at the gym but I will hit it even harder until everybody starts screaming in fear and agony.

Lol, thats the spirit, channel your inner übermensch defending against the bolshevik hordes boyo.

maybe that cuck sui in the future.

They blame the men for not "manning up" and be good slaves for society. They're basically reacting like if a slave owner found out that a lot of his slaves did suicide.
Nazis at Treblinka said their prisoner-slaves who roped in the barracks at night after a day facilitating the genocide of their own people were crazy. They were actually quite sane, it wasn't a situation a normal man could long endure.