Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Suicide Hotlines in a Nutshell (video)

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
“Never get up”

Brutal

Suicide hotlines are fucking useless.

What is this pink girl meme called?

What’s the fucking point of suicide hotlines if you’re going to do it then do it and if not then don’t yapp about it to other people and get yourself sent to a psych ward looney bin where they drug you with brain rot drugs.
Real men don’t yap about it they do it in private and get on with it

What’s the fucking point of suicide hotlines if you’re going to do it then do it and if not then don’t yapp about it to other people and get yourself sent to a psych ward looney bin where they drug you with brain rot drugs.
Real men don’t yap about it they do it in private and get on with it

I called a Suicide Hotline once. They told me to go play basketball. I'm 5'2"

The great scam that is paid caring.

So, you are suicidal and call a hotline.
You talk to some stranger.
They pretend to care because it makes them feel good about themselves.

You think they care about you?

Well, tell them you are suicidal because you have no friends.
Then ask them to hang out with you and be your friend.

You will see clearly that they don’t give a fuck.

They will not hang out with you even to save your life.

These hotline only exist so the government and these other organizations can pretend that they care about people's mental health problems. In reality they couldn't give less of a shit about anyone and the people on the phone calls are just there for a paycheck since it's their job, and they will do the bare minimum required to "help" the caller.

Some might say it's better than nothing, and maybe that's true in the sense that it might prevent the caller from committing suicide in that specific moment. But I'd argue in some cases it might actually harm the caller, because it would show them that, yeah, nobody actually cares about them. Not even the people on the suicide hotline who are literally paid to pretend they care. And that could potentially lead to the caller actually carrying out their suicide after the phone call.