Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suicide Fuel] This fat pig in my class

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So fucking loud, overconfident, talks too much and is annoying af.
Today our teacher said "There was this woman on news that tried to kill her husband by putting little bit of anti freeze in husband's cup of tea every day" and she bursted out laughing. Holy shit guys, fat fucking pig is too confident, needs shooting tbh.
Dude ended up brain damaged and is in hospital, probably died I don't know.

I also overheard her say about some guy "oohh his face is so sunken he looks like a crackhead". 

Kzw37Dj.gif

you had sex with a landwhale like her

If you have a vagina you cannot lose the game of life.
Fucking entitled cunt probably has a hardworking 6/10 that is a beta licking her nasty toes

jagged0 said:
Waifu Pillow < Landwhale

but dick is always up when u fuck waifu unlike landwhale tho? unless u got bbw fetish tbh

IceCutter said:
She probably did this out of insecurity of herself.

Now that I'm older I actually probably would find this quite attractive, and actually warm to her.

You'd find it ATTRACTIVE that a woman (and a fat one at that) laughed at the fact that a woman poisoned her husband?

IceCutter said:
She probably did this out of insecurity of herself.

Now that I'm older I actually probably would find this quite attractive, and actually warm to her.

You'd find it ATTRACTIVE that a woman laughed at the fact that a woman poisoned her husband?

Pics or it never happened.

Spit roast her. Not sexually, literally.

Ryo Hazuki said:
You'd find it ATTRACTIVE that a woman (and a fat one at that) laughed at the fact that a woman poisoned her husband?

IceCuck is an oldcel so his mind is up in the clouds. He forgot to take his meds, I tell ya!

understanding how it's attractive when you're older ? How old? How is a degenerate land whale
Laughing at human misery an attractive trait ?

She needs to be taken down a few pegs.

IceCutter said:
Like I said it sounds like it was said out of her own insecurity

those kind of things can become interesting and attractive to an older guy usually, rather than same PC boring bitch that keeps quiet with no personality at all, but behind closed door is fucking Chad silly

they become the REAL hated bitches
you'll see

Doesn't sound like she laughed out of "insecurity" but rather out of sociopathy and possibly a hatred of men.  Why would it make her insecure to hear about that? Lol.  You seem to be suffering from a case of "women are wonderful".

I get what you're saying about not wanting a boring girl. I'm into crazy girls, but not this type of crazy.

No, that never becomes attractive. She also doesn't sound hateful because of insecurity she just plain sounds hateful.

Also, when will I see ? I'm 32 now. Do I need to be 60 and then I'll suddenly find disgusting hateful pigs attractive ? I doubt it

IceCutter said:
Women are wonderful? Did you read the 2nd part of my post

You assume she laughed out of "insecurity" because doing so makes her seem more sympathetic whereas assuming she laughed out of hatred makes her seem like just a bitch.  Frankly the latter is far more likely.

Landwhales shouldn't be able to speak to people in a higher position.