Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suicide Fuel] Just fuckin lol if you are not Chad in 2017

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
BRUTAL black pill, proceed at your own risk

Been catfishing these 2 sluts and one of them literally didn’t go out with her
Friends and gave me her address so I can come to her house and fuck her.
Even offered to make food for me.

https://imgur.com/a/mLXak

And the other one turned out to be a BDSM slut who who can’t stop fingering
Herself while she talks to chad ?. She also tried sending me nudes in order to
Seduce me so I can come and fuck her.

https://imgur.com/a/nlqIo

These are the ultimate proof that nothing is wrong with our personality. I am full blown misogynist women hater who loves manipulating them and playing with their emotions with a shitty personality.
Yet I got countless women falling for my online tinder Chad profile. Roasties are clearly not able to sense the misogyny behaviour because Chads face interferes with their radar.

EDIT: Sorry I had class to go to, so I was not able to check the comments.
Looks like a lot of you guys want to see chad, here is CHAD - https://imgur.com/a/3ZHMh

It's infuriating how Chad can get sex FROM HIS FUCKING BEDROOM. HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO GO OUTSIDE. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS OPEN UP TINDEER.

welp that just ruined my Monday just lol

wheres my rope tbh

Wow you're delivering some terminal black pills today ngl. Strongest shit I had in a while.

Which Chad did you use?

Captvic said:
welp that just ruined my Monday just lol

wheres my rope tbh

Embrace the black pill boyo, bathe in it.
This is our reality and we are forever stuck in it

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

These are the ultimate proof that nothing is wrong with our personality. I am full blown misogynist women hater who loves manipulating them and playing with their emotions with a shitty personality.
Yet I got countless women falling for my online tinder Chad profile. Roasties are clearly not able to sense the misogyny behaviour because Chads face interferes with their radar.

You're kidding, right?

"My terrible personality does not matter"

[Acts like a normal human being on Tinder with a hot profile pic]

"See! Bitches can't tell I'm horrible they don't care they just want Chad dick"

[Tells girl he'll wife her for cooking for him, says he wants to squeeze her like she's his]

No it is exactly your terrible, sociopathic personality that can effectively fake simple genuine interaction while stewing in hatred behind your phone that is why no one will touch you dude. You're not an incel. You're antisocial personality disorder in disguise trying to get people to agree with you because you're fucking alone in the world for a damn good reason. 

I'm not talking about the rest of the people in this community right now. Just you. 

You are the mentally ill person who hates the world because he needs to feel superior to it and the best he's got is catfishing girls on Tinder. 

You're trailer park Donald Trump.

You're also probably smarter than everyone else on these forums which is why you can so easily hide. 

You know, everyone except for me.

Quality blackpill

And here i am...

082.gif

This is how I like to start my week. ⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽

Polydude said:
You're kidding, right?

[Tells girl he'll wife her for cooking for him, says he wants to squeeze her like she's his]

No it is exactly your terrible, sociopathic personality that can effectively fake simple genuine interaction while stewing in hatred behind your phone that is why no one will touch you dude. You're not an incel. You're antisocial personality disorder in disguise trying to get people to agree with you because you're fucking alone in the world for a damn good reason. 

I'm not talking about the rest of the people in this community right now. Just you. 

You are the mentally ill person who hates the world because he needs to feel superior to it and the best he's got is catfishing girls on Tinder. 

You're also probably smarter than everyone else on these forums which is why you can so easily hide. 

I guess I should have put a trigger warning i guess haha.

You are an idiot if you don't see my point. Cucks at incelQuers always tell us we have terrible personality irl and girls irl can sense it even though we walk around as normal human beings and we fit in just fine in the society. They tell us that even though we are normal people, girls can sense internal misogyny. 
Which is BS, irl if a guy is ugly = automatic misogynist and while the guy is hot = he is not misogynist, even though the hot guy might be a misogynist

Imagine your oneitis doing that NOW

Not reaslly suprising.
The other experiments have already shown that all Chad has to do is ask where she lives becasue he wants to fuck her, and the roastie gladly tells it to him without a second tough.

BUT BUT that's only 2 examples!! it does not prove anything!!! /s

Like how many of these blackpills do normans need to see?

Just lol one of my fantasies was taking a shower with a femoid and fucking in the shower. Just lol Chad gets to live my fantasy I haven't felt this much pain from an online dating experiment in awhile

Polydude said:
You're kidding, right?

NORMAN OUT :@

incelman said:
It's infuriating how Chad can get sex FROM HIS FUCKING BEDROOM. HE DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO GO OUTSIDE. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS OPEN UP TINDEER.

9 and 10 males basically have Amazon Prime pussy on their phone with same-day delivery. If you're a normie, you have 30-day delivery maybe (a bunch of dates and bullshit supporting before you get a pity blowjob). If you're an incel, you just get to watch the UPS truck go by.

sepelion said:
9 and 10 males basically have Amazon Prime pussy on their phone with same-day delivery. If you're a normie, you have 30-day delivery maybe (a bunch of dates and bullshit supporting before you get a pity blowjob). If you're an incel, you just get to watch the UPS truck go by.

I have to copy Chad's genes for myself

Post picture's of the Chad you have used!

nausea said:
and? every chad would work

Yeah I know, It's just that the bigger amount of Chads I see the easier it is spotting them

I am pretty sure they can sense it but if chad does it its good because chad can do no wrong.

polydude2 said:
Oh come on now. You guys can enjoy your catfishing all you want but every single thing I said is accurate. 

There are trolls who are here to make fun of you, I'm providing a service. Pointing out the places where yall should reall be skeptical because there's more going on than slanted social dynamics. 

Jesus I get you lost your reddit but I really don't care that much. 

Yall are more sensitive about perspectives that don't agree with yours than TERFs are and that's fucking saying something.

I have no idea what you want from us  :huh: Telling us that we are terrible people ?

Post pic of the chad you used

Post the Chad OP. We're all waiting.

We need to see chad and his godly looks.

Captvic said:
Just lol one of my fantasies was taking a shower with a femoid and fucking in the shower. Just lol Chad gets to live my fantasy I haven't felt this much pain from an online dating experiment in awhile

Just LOL at being an incel and having fantasies that include you and a female together.
You need to be balckpilled more, here swallow this https://imgur.com/a/IC90e

Just end my fucking existence now. Please someone. I hope in the next life RNGesus let's me land on Chad.

Post pics of the Chad I wanna see what look females like.

Danecel said:
Post picture's of the Chad you have used!

i did, i edited the post

Just LOL if you're not Chad in 2017! This is just brutal.

Damn rage fuel.