Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suicide fuel for Curries] Even Curry foids are disgusted by currys!!!!

No LOL, nigga i got CALLED ugly by latina girl after one of my slaying friends was selling me some candy. i worship white women because they arent upfront as latinas are tbh. and yea i do fraud as mexican here.
Damn, that sucks. I have met zero Latinas in my life, I want to see how badly they treat me. Probably badly, because Moroccans are the Latinas here. I don't fraud as non-curry myself, I just say I'm curry.

Come to california, i'll take you to the best shitskin areas and you can ascend with a mexican girl. here the hispanics are 5'5 manlets so you'll be fine. germany is awful as PURE WHITES roam there. here in cali you'll fit right in with the mexican subhumans.

I've been to California many times. I usually go to LA. The only difference say between California and somewhere like NYC is LA does have loads of spics who are short as fuck. Unfortunately most of the girls are also fat. It's such a shame. So many hispanic girls there would be so beautiful if they didn't get fat but then they do.

I've been out to LA clubs and even back before Tinder was big I couldn't even start a conversation with women there. I think every city is fundamentally the same. No matter where you are you need to be at least in the top 50% or top 40% or 30% before you can stand a chance of surviving.

Damn, that sucks. I have met zero Latinas in my life, I want to see how badly they treat me. Probably badly, because Moroccans are the Latinas here. I don't fraud as non-curry myself, I just say I'm curry.
Yea becuase there arent many brown races other than curries in germany are there? good thing is california is diverse as fuck, so we have many brown races. 1. curries. 2.Arabs .3mexicans and other brown countries but still white men here too

Yea becuase there arent many brown races other than curries in germany are there? good thing is california is diverse as fuck, so we have many brown races. 1. curries. 2.Arabs .3mexicans and other brown countries but still white men here too
Do we consider Turks as brown? If yes, then in Germany there are a lot of Turks and Arabs. I would visit California but then my money would go to your lousy government and they'd spend it on bombing the shit out of my brown brothers and sisters. Even though these sisters hate me for being ugly, I just value Islamic values over my own feelings.

* noodle whores

I see them even in Europe
Always saying "my boyfriend blabla" "my boyfriend bloblo" and bf is always a white guy.
Their smile makes me want to nuke them.

lol at that gif. curry sentience

Join Pakistan and Kashmir.

The Pakistan is the most subcountry in Middle-Asia.
No history, poverty, smells shit, dangerous, mass population, ISIS training camps, corrupted government, ex british slaves used in afghan wars, etc.

They should disappear from Earth, or at least mix with India back

femcunts & their manginas from India tell MRAs that they should go to Pakistan, which is stupid because Pakistan has nuclear weapons and is right there to India.
These femcunts and manginas are safe because of police violence against men, but it takes one psycho from the East, to press the red button from North Korea or Russia to signal these skanks that their time is up.

The Pakistan is the most subcountry in Middle-Asia.
No history, poverty, smells shit, dangerous, mass population, ISIS training camps, corrupted government, ex british slaves used in afghan wars, etc.

They should disappear from Earth, or at least mix with India back
Nah based pakis are smart, they have a p big military

This is nothing new.
I remember this video where currywhores we’re being “harassed” by manlet currycels who commited the heinous crime of LOOKING at them

Beyond over for currycels
Link please.
IMG 20190107 140822

Hey babat open BOB nad VAGENE.

Last edited:
>reddit

While most likely true, I would not trust reddit as the "women/foids" replying to this threads are probably cucktear landwhales or really gay indian dudes who would be incel if straight