Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suicide fuel for Curries] Even Curry foids are disgusted by currys!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.red...dian_girls_whats_unattractive_in_indian_guys/

Indian male exists
The whole female world:
O8YpGmB 1

It's over for currycels

"Be a gentlemen" "No means no" haha you fucking whore do not lie to me, does that white chad have to be a gentlemen when you let him fuck you in the asshole, then clean your shit of his dick with you tongue?
It's over

Water is wet.

This is nothing new.
I remember this video where currywhores we’re being “harassed” by manlet currycels who commited the heinous crime of LOOKING at them

Beyond over for currycels

Curry foids are disgusting as fuck as well

whats your ethncity fam?

Curries and asians have it bad

I'm seriously probably gonna learn to speak indian and move to curry land because i can't see myself getting a girl any other way.

Depressing leaving one of the supposedly "best" countries in the world because women hate me for my race.

He was trying to make fun of my posts.

Not yet brother. Thanks for the offer, you're a great sport.
Alright boss I will be on the lookout with captain @iKillCucks

He was trying to make fun of my posts.

Not yet brother. Thanks for the offer, you're a great sport.
Oh, are you going to ignore him or are u going to try to get him banned

You were mocking one of my posts I think. But you are anti-zionist so I like you anyways.
Yes I sometimes do that but it was nothing personally against you.
But yeah an anti zionist is always my friend

Yes I sometimes do that but it was nothing personally against you.
But yeah an anti zionist is always my friend
That's good to know, friend. High IQ.

I'm seriously probably gonna learn to speak indian and move to curry land because i can't see myself getting a girl any other way.

Depressing leaving one of the supposedly "best" countries in the world because women hate me for my race.
Come to california, i'll take you to the best shitskin areas and you can ascend with a mexican girl. here the hispanics are 5'5 manlets so you'll be fine. germany is awful as PURE WHITES roam there. here in cali you'll fit right in with the mexican subhumans.

Come to california, i'll take you to the best shitskin areas and you can ascend with a mexican girl. here the hispanics are 5'5 manlets so you'll be fine. germany is awful as PURE WHITES roam there. here in cali you'll fit right in with the mexican subhumans.
I mean there are some hot latinas tbh

You live in California? I thought you lived in Germany.

You live in California? I thought you lived in Germany.
Where in the fuck did you come to that? i have posted 100x my experince in USA and cali, never once mentioning germany.. you must have me confsed with another sandnigga @SpringHeeledJack he lives in germany rip...

Where in the fuck did you come to that? i have posted 100x my experince in USA and cali, never once mentioning germany.. you must have me confsed with another sandnigga @SpringHeeledJack he lives in germany rip...
I don't know, I could have mixed you with SHJ. You could pass as Mexican, have Mexican girls shown you interest?

I don't know, I could have mixed you with SHJ. You could pass as Mexican, have Mexican girls shown you interest?
No LOL, nigga i got CALLED ugly by latina girl after one of my slaying friends was selling me some candy. i worship white women because they arent upfront as latinas are tbh. and yea i do fraud as mexican here.