Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide fuel fact

• Thread starter dedicatedBlackpille
  • Start date
D

dedicatedBlackpille

Banned
-
Have you ever wondered why youre recessed and ugly(well ofc you have since youre subhuman)? Everyone has told you its genetics and nothing you can control but thats bullshit. It mostly has to do with how you grew up(can post some proof if you still dont believe me). Basically when youre growing up chewing soft food your maxilla grows downwards which makes you recessed. This can also happened when you got nothing to eat but doubt any of you is that poor. So basically its societies fault and theres nothing you can do now because you have stopped growing already lmao

I think food argument is a cope, I've eaten same food that everyone eats. Imo it's genetics.

I mean we all pretty much eat the same food yet end up with completely different results so I gotta call cope on this one.

Oh yeah also...

Joined today at 6:32 am posts: 5

I think food argument is a cope, I've eaten same food that everyone eats. Imo it's genetics.
Foodies me!
Yeah modern food is crap compared to ancient foods.

But...

Genes me!
It's all about you're code! GIGO!

Its not stop coping can post proof if you want
81100FF3 70CA 4B22 BABE 6533C00377C9

food is about 10-20% of the reason at best, but once you are chad levels you could eat utter shit and still mog everyone pretty much.

Since you think it's 70% of the reason, what do you assume the ideal human diet to be?
Well for the maxilla to grow forward you need to apply pressure. Theres people saying to mew for this but i would say that wouldn't enough unless your an infant because the tounge has to strength to keep the maxilla from rotating downwards so what do we do? We have to use our jaw muscle by chewing hard stuff like our ancestors, meat for example and it has to be chewed correctly this is really important

Another fagmaxx chink tok negro...